Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain - page 4. (Read 17640 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
NEX on trusted Aphelion.org and (scammy) TOKOK but officially NEX will be traded when NASH go's live for public somewere around June/July.

DEX being slow will soon be history with nash.io going live for public somewere June or July and add BTC pairs Q4 2019
Now think about Nash’s value proposition in relation to these CEX exchanges:

Regulatory Complians Check
Performans                Check
Secure non custodian Check
Fiat on/off ramps       Check
International             Check

BETA launch on 31 March so Open your NASH account its by invite only:

https://nash.io/referrals?code=kukTp3

Yes, or just use my referral : https://nash.io/referrals?code=2UXZ7t

If you want to buy Nash I would advise to use https://switcheo.exchange/ their interface is rock solid and it works great. Better and safer than the other exchanges currently offering Nash.
I just used some Neo on my Ledger to safely buy Nash and withdraw it back to my Ledger within minutes, without KYC and without any problems.

So have anyone tried these Switcheo and Aphelion? As Switcheo actually looks good and legit. The price is 2,13 USD at the moment and it might be a good entry point before Sunday and the community lunch.
I'm very happy about how well Nash is performing price wise. Considering how most of the recent ICO's have completely dumped having Nash in profit bodes very well for the future.
"Price wise"? As the NEX is not listed anywhere, how do you see the prices? You mean the unofficial OTC desks? I am not sure that these are the relevant information on the price. (It actually might be even higher when it will able to "officially" trade.)
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I'm very happy about how well Nash is performing price wise. Considering how most of the recent ICO's have completely dumped having Nash in profit bodes very well for the future.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
For the ones that didn't see it here is a good update from founder Fabio including the launch date

https://youtu.be/Lz5g1VG5xAs

I believe this is the next big thing, its the first real DEX and its has licenses in EU and US(actively hunting moneytransmitter licenses per state) ect. ect. Its also what we need in exchangeland no more hacks and no more exitscams, remember "not your keys not your crypto"

This presentation is great. We are now really getting close to the high wanted release date!

Another proof that Nash just might be the next big thing is the fear of Binance and CZ. Check this video, where it is evident that talking about Nash gets you banned on Binance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkf3OPETiYY
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
COINDER
For the ones that didn't see it here is a good update from founder Fabio including the launch date

https://youtu.be/Lz5g1VG5xAs

I believe this is the next big thing, its the first real DEX and its has licenses in EU and US(actively hunting moneytransmitter licenses per state) ect. ect. Its also what we need in exchangeland no more hacks and no more exitscams, remember "not your keys not your crypto"
First prize is 35.000 BTC? WTF? This is madness! They went for the big number to have an impact I guess. But winning this is more than a lottery... WOW!

I would easily settle for the last price  Smiley

no, it's $35k in BTC

I realized that in a few moments after I wrote the post Smiley It was written a bit weird, I guess.

Still very awarding lottery. They are giving away 100k USD!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
First prize is 35.000 BTC? WTF? This is madness! They went for the big number to have an impact I guess. But winning this is more than a lottery... WOW!

no, it's $35k in BTC

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Nash Community!

Here are the steps to sign up for the Nash Exchange Referral Program

1. Go to http://nash.io
2. Click ‘Sign up’
3. Invitation Code: 2aDeva
4. Enter your email & name Your own code will be generated!

#TrustYourselves #nexrefcode $NEX $NEO #nash

https://i.imgur.com/YUgzFk6.jpg
Latest news it twitter about  birthday party in Amsterdam from 30 oct. We need the news about exchange guys )

Their twitter account is not so active. NEX have however an internal forum. To join it you need at least 1 NEX in the chrome extension wallet.
Well that forum is relatively active. The team is answering basically all the questions and posting updates. Especially, Fabio and Ethen. Great guys, they are.

But they doing something? How development going and when exchange launch? Nowdays no new token on NEO blockchain... so no sence in decentralized exchange on NEO? Can you provide link to this forum?

I can post some of the responses from the team about the development etc.

Ethan Fast:
All roadmaps are tentative and simply best estimates, especially around sensitive financial software. We’ve made many improvements to the system since posting that roadmap (w.r.t., performance, security, and usability), and we are not going to launch any system until (1) it has a user experience that meets our high standards (2) it has passed an extremely rigorous security review (some of the best firms in the world), which is ongoing. We will launch when when both of these criteria are met.

Whatever the date: when we release, we aim to blow people’s expectations out of the water. Keep in mind that what we are doing is a new thing: no one has yet come up with a way to make decentralized interfaces accessible to non-experts and to allow normal users to benefit from these kinds of advances in trust, much less to combine them with the kind of performance we are envisioning. This stuff is easy to get wrong, and it is important to us that we don’t cut any corners.

Fabio Canesin:
...one of those mistakes was to publish a roadmap with expected dates, we will now work to establish a vision and communicate development of new products and markets but will refrain of pushing a public roadmap with dates.

And BTW:

On 18 January 2019, NEX will be holding an event in Amsterdam to present our work from the fourth quarter. We will provide more details such as time and venue in the coming days! #TrustYourselves

It will be huge, guys. Just have patience, that is all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Latest news it twitter about  birthday party in Amsterdam from 30 oct. We need the news about exchange guys )

Their twitter account is not so active. NEX have however an internal forum. To join it you need at least 1 NEX in the chrome extension wallet.
Well that forum is relatively active. The team is answering basically all the questions and posting updates. Especially, Fabio and Ethen. Great guys, they are.

But they doing something? How development going and when exchange launch? Nowdays no new token on NEO blockchain... so no sence in decentralized exchange on NEO? Can you provide link to this forum?

brand new
Activity: 0
We are an experienced team of ico marketers that provides end to end marketing solutions to bring your blockchain projects
to the front pages. Get in touch with us now and we shall provide you premium marketing services to boost your project.
Drop us a message at www.orionstride.com or http://t.me/orionstride
Activity: 56
waiting for NEX token to be on exchange..need to get some on my stash
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

It is logical the project works together. The team members and advisers are familiar each other. This despite the fact that investors in both project have much in common. I'm glad that from the point of view of stability of work, everything is very good, there is no heavy network load.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
the big question is
When does NEX exchange open operations?

Do you have a date? how much more will there be to wait?

I want to register in your forum but I am required to have a balance NEX
Where can I buy a nex to access the forum?

There is no exact date yet. But we are expecting it to be functional until the end of the year...

You cannot buy NEX anywhere atm. I think if you scroll up, somebody mentioned one small exchange that listed it, but probably low volume. OTC is another option, but it's really risky and I would recommend NOT to do an OTC transactions as there are a lot of scams there.
The exchange on which NEX is sold is not very convenient, and the trading volume there is reduced. But the price is high now
USD: 1.74 | (24H / +4.39%)
EUR: 1.53 | (24H / +4.39%)
All time high: $2.48
the big question is
When does NEX exchange open operations?

Do you have a date? how much more will there be to wait?

I want to register in your forum but I am required to have a balance NEX
Where can I buy a nex to access the forum?

There is no exact date yet. But we are expecting it to be functional until the end of the year...

You cannot buy NEX anywhere atm. I think if you scroll up, somebody mentioned one small exchange that listed it, but probably low volume. OTC is another option, but it's really risky and I would recommend NOT to do an OTC transactions as there are a lot of scams there.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Introducing… the NEX Community

On Saturday 27 October, NEX celebrated our first birthday in Amsterdam. Over 100 guests were able to meet the team in person and participate in a live “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) session with Co-Founder Fabio Canesin and Chief Design Officer Nathaniel Walpole. They also enjoyed their NEX birthday cake and goodie bags!

https://medium.com/neon-exchange/introducing-the-nex-community-5ea71bb659a0
Pages:
Jump to: