Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain - page 7. (Read 17640 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
NEO price now is much higher than at the beginning of the NEX token sale but it is still paged to 18.54 and GAS $5.93, could it be reconsidered for round 2? Otherwise it looks like the most greedy ICO that i've ever seen.
YEp but in any case everybody are buying with the same price. This token will be tradable on NEO pairs and it's price will be compared to NEO anyway.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
NEO price now is much higher than at the beginning of the NEX token sale but it is still paged to 18.54 and GAS $5.93, could it be reconsidered for round 2? Otherwise it looks like the most greedy ICO that i've ever seen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
There's still hope for getting a bigger bag in round 2:

https://neoscan.io/address/AKX1pu6rdKQ9p3575fHqL9FtgyRzHeBGd2
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Most "profitable" contribution is contributing 53 NEO and 2.931 gas. This amounts to 999,99 NEX.

Contributing is actually quite easy. The site and the chrome extension are both user friendly and very intuitive. And make sure to read terms and condition - it's not that long. Read it to understand what NEX security actually is: we are not the owners or have any governance. But dividends from exchange profits will be divided among holders. Passive income on this could be actually reaally huge!
DAO MAKER
I have already bought my 999 NEX ) For me this project looking like the same level as Holo. Sad that i am having only 1 account and have no access for round 2
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

The team mostly consists of City of Zion team. They were pretty active in NEO community and quite good. If I am not mistaken Ethan Fast created a now very used NEO wallet for example.

The company issuing tokens is based in Lichtenstein (capital), which is right on the border of Switzerland. I now forgot the name of the company (and I am too lazy to check it out). They have received the security licence in Lichtenstein, meaning the NEX tokens will be actual lawfully rightful security which will be paying dividends to token holders from profits of exchange.

I have also checked that the capital of the company based in Lichtenstein is 50.000 CHF. I am not certain, but I would assume that this is the minimum capital you need in Lichtenstein to create a limited company. Not sure, though.
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

Try the website. Most of the answers you are looking for can be found there https://neonexchange.org/
legendary
Merit: 1001
So many pretty photos... Photogenic. Smiley, smart faces. But code is mightier than the marketing crayon...  Nakamoto chunders before your affront!

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
brand new
Activity: 0
this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
DAO MAKER
Almost 20 hours left till the start of First round. Neo price pegged at 18.54 and GAS $5.93. Today Neo already cost 22$ + 15% almost )
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Hey guys watch this
In this demo, Samuel, from Neon Exchange will walk you through the ICO contribution process, step by step, for round 1 and round 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-gXhtMDYM
i was expected such video and that is really good explanation, thanx the team, all my questions were clarified and closed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hopefully they will peg NEO to a realistic price, like $50, rather than the price it is now which is the lowest its been in a year. This is the problem with ICO's, its too dependent on the contributing asset. Although they want to raise a certain amount of $ the price of NEO is sure to rise soon so they could could easily make X5  of X10 their money in the next bullrun (which many exports are predicting for the sept and October this year).

DAO MAKER
Hey guys watch this
In this demo, Samuel, from Neon Exchange will walk you through the ICO contribution process, step by step, for round 1 and round 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-gXhtMDYM
Activity: 65
The project is highly anticipated by the market and rightfully so – a decentralized exchange supporting NEP5 tokens is badly needed. With NEX, all the new NEP5 tokens can be listed quickly to generate liquidity. With the reasonable token metric and credential of the team and advisors, i believe there will be significant unmet demand during the crowdsale.
NEO $18.54 and GAS $5.93... Is it possible to send an amount to receive exactly 1000 NEX?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Can the team already clarify to what price will NEO be paged? And when participants can start depositing NEO to NEX extension? (as far i understood we must participate only directly from it)
Activity: 33
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this plan are really good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
First round of the Nex Token sale has been announced. Monday the 3rd Sept to the 7th of Sept.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Strange ICO ! In the first round I filed kyc and passed..the second round was falling and already a failure!! moreover in the first round of the refusal was after the second! Why did you have to do that? I don't see any logic..and judging by the reviews of my friends this did not happen to me alone
Pages:
Jump to: