Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain - page 6. (Read 17640 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Beware of a scam on Twitter. Someone is claiming to be Nex and posting a fake site saying that unsold tokens are being sold in a public sale.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Looking forward to a announcement from Nex about their exchange listing. Hopefully with this type of hype it will do as well as Wanchain did.
Yep. Also i liked much that in latest posts Nex CEO sad that they will not only navigate on NEO tokens. That NEX platform will also use ERC-20 Tokens swap like Etherdelta or IDEX. 
Looking forward to a announcement from Nex about their exchange listing. Hopefully with this type of hype it will do as well as Wanchain did.
DAO MAKER
https://medium.com/@hypotheticalidentity/why-you-should-have-nex-in-your-portfolio-ea8f3b3c02be

I wrote a summary of what NEX value could be if they meet their goals.

Unlike many other ICOs, NEX token price will not be dependent on NEO value.  The baseline value of NEX is derived from usage of the platform via exchange, payments, and banking (future). I'm surprised how much OTC trading has occurred as NEX value will likely surpass NEO in the mid-long term; good if you're a buyer and best of luck if you sold. 
Nice article. Many people believe that crypto has it's future in decentralized exchanges. And NEX can be on top of them )
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
You're one of the lucky ones that want to take profit after participating in the NEX ICO?
Or you are part of the majority that missed it and want exposure? We can make it happen!

Come join us on Telegram and check out our BTT ANN Thread!

First Trading pair will be NEX/NEO and it will go live next Sunday 09/16/2018 3:30 pm (UTC)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
https://medium.com/@hypotheticalidentity/why-you-should-have-nex-in-your-portfolio-ea8f3b3c02be

I wrote a summary of what NEX value could be if they meet their goals.

Unlike many other ICOs, NEX token price will not be dependent on NEO value.  The baseline value of NEX is derived from usage of the platform via exchange, payments, and banking (future). I'm surprised how much OTC trading has occurred as NEX value will likely surpass NEO in the mid-long term; good if you're a buyer and best of luck if you sold. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Does that actually means, that ICO might not reach the hardcap? It surely will right? Anybody has that info, as it seems that the ICO has now ended, if I am not mistaking?
brand new
Activity: 0
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

https://utka.su/H9EKS

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Round 2 starts now on the first block after 18:00 UTC and ends Friday, September 14th on the last block before 18:00 UTC. Round 2 locked prices are 1 NEO/ $18.54 USD and 1 GAS/ $5.93 USD. Before contributing, watch our step by step walkthrough on YouTube

https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/1039212876471455753
DAO MAKER
https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/1038310243011358720

Second round lottery results will be available in your NEX Suite before Sunday, September 9th, at 18:00pm UTC.
DAO MAKER
Too many tokens left for second round. I thought it woukd be much more less. But i know that many people were making hundreds of fake accounts to sell them. And now on current market nobody want to buy this accounts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
So around 9 million left for round 2? That's 1000 people that are going to get in. Speculation on how many participants in the lottery this round?
Activity: 8
I think NEX incorporate NEO blockchain combined with a tool to allow off-chain transactions faster and more complex. Also, NEX handles complex order types are not currently available on the decentralized exchanges such as market and limit orders.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Security tokens - How NEX views regulation in the new digital economy

https://medium.com/neon-exchange/security-tokens-3fcd6b1a2b13
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Long anticipated NEX ICO is ranked as one of the top5 ICOs for September!
https://coincodex.com/article/2290/5-icos-to-watch-in-september/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i have two accounts available in case anyone wants to buy them from me, i don't plan on participating in ico
NEO price now is much higher than at the beginning of the NEX token sale but it is still paged to 18.54 and GAS $5.93, could it be reconsidered for round 2? Otherwise it looks like the most greedy ICO that i've ever seen.

The only difference is that the hardcap is essentially now higher and will at the end be 32-35M instead of 25M. We are paying higher price per token than USD, but the market will reflect that. If we take for example that the market spike will be x5 when NEX hits exchange, the price will be 6,5 USD instead of 5 USD (1USD nominal price of the NEX x 5).

So, pay more. The ROI shouldn't be affected by it (in theory).

Thats a good point and something to take into consideration. On the other side ICO's have taken a battering this year so we can't be sure that the price increase will be included in NEX's price when it hits the exchange.
brand new
Activity: 0
Great thing to know that the team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I'll be keep looking forward for this plan to succeed and attain its great goal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
NEO price now is much higher than at the beginning of the NEX token sale but it is still paged to 18.54 and GAS $5.93, could it be reconsidered for round 2? Otherwise it looks like the most greedy ICO that i've ever seen.

The only difference is that the hardcap is essentially now higher and will at the end be 32-35M instead of 25M. We are paying higher price per token than USD, but the market will reflect that. If we take for example that the market spike will be x5 when NEX hits exchange, the price will be 6,5 USD instead of 5 USD (1USD nominal price of the NEX x 5).

So, pay more. The ROI shouldn't be affected by it (in theory).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
The Nex Suite Style MetaMask? The only way to access the Suite and installing this extension in google chrome? In the suite and where you can participate in ICO and also features related to exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: