Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 39. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

Any idea why I'm getting a 404 error for admin.html on my laptop?   Undecided

...works on PC...
localhost:7776/index.html works?

By the way:
Have you already seen our Twitter giveaway? Grin

Activity: 423
Sorry, I think I worded this incorrectly. I'm refering to displaying account name in uri to show on the blockchain. How can I do this on v3?

With 3.x you don't have to pre- and suffix the uri any more, the client does it for you.
Just set up an account alias with your id.
Activity: 382
Iota and JINN
It was very small amount of coins to keep my PC working for a weeks, that's why sorry,

I stoped my server.

Best wishes for NHZ and community.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Unable to register alias for blockexplorer display using v3. Any tips?

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=128.msg542#new

Sorry, I think I worded this incorrectly. I'm refering to displaying account name in uri to show on the blockchain. How can I do this on v3?

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=127.0
Activity: 270
Thx, simple.

Java is so user friendly Roll Eyes.

Hehe mm. Its cool.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Thx, simple.

Java is so user friendly Roll Eyes.
v3.0.1 doesn't run
v2.2 was ok

Java version 7 update 55 (build 1.7.0_55-b13)

Some ideas?

Code:
D:\_crypto_wallet_\nhz_v3.0>java -cp nhz.jar;lib\*;conf nhz.Nhz

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=128.msg542#new
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
v3.0.1 doesn't run
v2.2 was ok

Java version 7 update 55 (build 1.7.0_55-b13)

Some ideas?

Code:
D:\_crypto_wallet_\nhz_v3.0>java -cp nhz.jar;lib\*;conf nhz.Nhz

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Unable to register alias for blockexplorer display using v3. Any tips?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Upgraded two nodes to 3.0.1 within 5minutes and after some time I saw my coins.

It was a very easy process without problems:

1) moved old nhz folder to nhz_old
2) extracted the contents of the new zip file to nhz folder
3) set nhz.myAddress and nhz.myHallmark to the same values as in the previous version
4) run run.sh

Done Smiley

Thanks!
Looks like we are again at the NRS gui, which doesn't look as pretty but I like more as it is more compact in the transaction overview.

EDIT: Please upgrade your nodes, guys! From 44 active peers I see there's NONE with nhz 3.0!  Cry

is it better now ?
Activity: 561
Hi ,updated to NHZv3.0.1 ,opened my acc and it shows 0 coins no transactions out or in .Block 52775 .  acc number is mine so there cant be passphrase typing errors

wait for downloading of blokchain

after blockchain download it was empty and only after reopen it apeared
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Upgraded two nodes to 3.0.1 within 5minutes and after some time I saw my coins.

It was a very easy process without problems:

1) moved old nhz folder to nhz_old
2) extracted the contents of the new zip file to nhz folder
3) set nhz.myAddress and nhz.myHallmark to the same values as in the previous version
4) run run.sh

Done Smiley

Thanks!
Looks like we are again at the NRS gui, which doesn't look as pretty but I like more as it is more compact in the transaction overview.

EDIT: Please upgrade your nodes, guys! From 44 active peers I see there's NONE with nhz 3.0!  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Hi ,updated to NHZv3.0.1 ,opened my acc and it shows 0 coins no transactions out or in .Block 52775 .  acc number is mine so there cant be passphrase typing errors

wait for downloading of blokchain
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
good job devs

i like it , like next, but

more fair

+1
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

closed and opened again ,everything is ok now ,dont know why it was empty before

First the client load the blockchain.

closed and opened again ,everything is ok now ,dont know why it was empty before
Hi ,updated to NHZv3.0.1 ,opened my acc and it shows 0 coins no transactions out or in .Block 52775 .  acc number is mine so there cant be passphrase typing errors
For all who you haven't figured it out yet, NHZ is about bounties! The devs are very generous about giving bounties. NHZ devs are working to make the coin great and set up a gateway on nxt AE. For now, you can basically do anything to help this coin and the devs just throw coins at you...

The new client is as useful as the nxt client. We are the first to implement the alias and coming soon the AE. This is completely awesome! NHZ can compete with the best because the devs are competent and consistent. It is up to us, the community to do and not say to promote and market. Some of use are trying to get NHZ on exchanges but it's been slow...we need the community to help get on exchanges. Anyone got skills for this (and marketing), I'm not great at this but can help!  

Keep up the good work NHZ   Grin Cool

Thank you! This want us to work even harder for sure Smiley Youre right about the bountys. This is exactly what we aim for.

Regards
For all who you haven't figured it out yet, NHZ is about bounties! The devs are very generous about giving bounties. NHZ devs are working to make the coin great and set up a gateway on nxt AE. For now, you can basically do anything to help this coin and the devs just throw coins at you...

The new client is as useful as the nxt client. We are the first to implement the alias and coming soon the AE. This is completely awesome! NHZ can compete with the best because the devs are competent and consistent. It is up to us, the community to do and not say to promote and market. Some of use are trying to get NHZ on exchanges but it's been slow...we need the community to help get on exchanges. Anyone got skills for this (and marketing), I'm not great at this but can help!  

Keep up the good work NHZ   Grin Cool
Pages:
Jump to: