Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 60. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
running for a week NO COIN!!!!!!!!!!

lol,dev have 99.5% coin ,what do you think?
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Interested ! I'm In! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
It's an interesting take on how to distribute in a PoS system.
I've been following this from the start, and the guys working on it are competent.

Even though I am almost completely invested in Nxt, I welcome competition, as that is what drives us forward Smiley

I myself cannot invest too much time, but just wanted to chip in to say that.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think  U give soooooooooooo little NHZ  a  day,It is only 666/one day.....too  too little

If you have a VPS, you'll earn up to 20K per month.
Activity: 42
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think  U give soooooooooooo little NHZ  a  day,It is only 666/one day.....too  too little
Activity: 224
Hi Devs,

Thai translation completed this morning.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567401.new#new

Spreading the word here in Bangkok...should be well accepted due to the "green" aspect of POS and low cost of NHZ bounty!

NHZ: 12394329692429062604

Edit - first link deleted by moderator!!

Second try in ANN forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567744.new#new

Activity: 182
Very good, hoping to get .
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
If you have problems getting a node to work or have questions then - like it says on the front page of this thread - getting it sorted it best done by coming here

WEB-IRC http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#NHZ

or use your IRC client to connect to

server: irc.freenode.net
channel: #NHZ
Activity: 406
come on, baby,

we should support this dev, and they are doing a wonderful job.

we should spread this coin to our frineds, so it can make more people know this coin,

Grin
Activity: 133
hi everybody!
Could You please tell me- why to earn 666 nhz coins I'm spending about 26 hours?
cheers
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Activity: 56
It's quite possible that we will sell some coins in the future to diminish hosting expenses.
See this post for more information: http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php?topic=8.0
I want to know why I have open my machine, and I have made the right method, but I can not see my ip in localhost:7775, and you know I can not receive the coin.

Do you tell me why???
Activity: 423
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi everybody!
I am running a node since half day now, everything seems to work fine Smiley But my traffic-monitor says... UH! ... approx 6GB traffic more per day because of being a node! I am surprised that it is THAT much. My problem is that my conctract with my ISP is limited to 20GB traffic/month.

Hi, you should check your system if anything else causes the traffic. My node is running for four days now an has generated only 1.1 GB of traffic, including download of java and Adobe reader.
Activity: 6
Hi everybody!
I am running a node since half day now, everything seems to work fine Smiley But my traffic-monitor says... UH! ... approx 6GB traffic more per day because of being a node! I am surprised that it is THAT much. My problem is that my conctract with my ISP is limited to 20GB traffic/month.

Isn't it possible, for those like me, to limit the bandwith to let's say half when running a node? Otherwise I would need to stop before it really began - would be a pity... Undecided
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
it's interesting and i like it, but i don't know how to play with it?
can you explain more? Huh
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
running for a week NO COIN!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: