Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 61. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We welcome our 100th bounty-receiving node!

also you made the 300th post. good job. Cheesy
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
We welcome our 100th bounty-receiving node!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
To anyone using a cloud server (ie digital ocean), could you pls pastebin your code? Keep getting hung up on ssh tunnel and closing nhz to add hallmark! Thanks

What specific issue are you having?  There really isn't code to paste here because you just add your IP and Hallmark to an existing config file (and screenshots are in the setup guide).

If you provide more details, I can try to explain the steps in more details.
It seems not a bad nxt clone

It's not a clone but are fork, we are already adding new feaures like UPnP, the option to use it through/with TOR and encrypted messaging. Smiley
Activity: 140
It seems not a bad nxt clone
Activity: 224
To anyone using a cloud server (ie digital ocean), could you pls pastebin your code? Keep getting hung up on ssh tunnel and closing nhz to add hallmark! Thanks
Activity: 133
Took first 666 coins!

Node working! Flight is going well))

Cheers.
Activity: 133
Hello!

Why after 24 hours I didn't recieve money and http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=nodecheck  just show that I have - 20 min???

What the hell this?

Thank You!

NHZ 13447438588795221543
For a static IP at home on a Windows computer, I modified the settings for the IPv4 drivers.  In the "Use the following IP Address" settings, I put the values returned from ipconfig.  In the "Use the following DNS server addresses: settings, I put the values that I found on the Internet Provider home page (in my case I got the values from the Comcast website)
My node is setup on VPS Ubuntu server, but I do have the server on my Windows 7 computer as well.  I just ran the Windows server and it immediately went to block 14326, so I'm not having any issue syncing up with the latest block in Windows.

For your windows server did you need to run a dynamic DNS to secure a static address (my provider is dynamic)? I have not done this...which services are top choices?
Activity: 476
interested Cool

you cant get NHZ by just saying Interested,you have to run a node on your computer,its very easy you can see the Guide on first page!
Interested and need more info.

uhm, what info do you need? we said about everything done so far and told some ideas about features.
Activity: 252
The major part will be distributed to people running nodes - just follow the short guide in the op to join in!
Be aware that you need a static ip for it to work (you can of course run a node everywhere, but only those which keep their ip are eligible for the bounty).
Activity: 138
Interested and need more info.
Updated op with links to website/forum/blockexplorer
Activity: 270
Is anyone else who uses Windows 7/8 having trouble syncing blocks on client?

I've been stuck on 1 block for a day now.

stop the client, delete nhz_db/ and start the server again. can be some database problems.

regards
My node is setup on VPS Ubuntu server, but I do have the server on my Windows 7 computer as well.  I just ran the Windows server and it immediately went to block 14326, so I'm not having any issue syncing up with the latest block in Windows.
Is anyone else who uses Windows 7/8 having trouble syncing blocks on client?

I've been stuck on 1 block for a day now.
What did you do different from the guide.pdf to create your node in Digital Ocean? I have my DO IP address but not quite sure how to go from here..Is it basically SSH into DO and download a client, etc or can I integrate DO with a my local PC somehow? Sorry, not used DO before and not great with networks so learning as I go.

Steps 1-3 have to be done both locally and on the server (ssh is the way to go), steps 4 and 5 on your local machine, 6-8 only on the server

Thank you sir.
Website and forum launched!
Pages:
Jump to: