Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 73. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

Hi

Thank you for your effort. Please send us you NHZ account number and we will send you some bounty.

Regards

NHZ: 16667242506507509485

Thanks!
Activity: 367
Activity: 270

Hi

Thank you for your effort. Please send us you NHZ account number and we will send you some bounty.

Regards

Activity: 952
Merit: 253
Doesn't work. I run it on a vps with all ports open + added my home IP to "nhz.allowedUserHosts" and "nhz.allowedBotHosts" + started the user interface server at 0.0.0.0

However, when I try to connect just nothing happens until it timeouts.

allowedBotHosts is always anynode - should never need to change it
If you are running this on your home network - you only need to open port 7774 on the firewall, NOT 7775 or 7776
If you are connecting to the NHZ java from the machine you are running it on then you don't need to change these lines just go to localhost:7775 or 127.0.0.1:7775

Only if you are connecting from a machine on your home network to the machine running NHZ Java then you do need to change nhz.allowedUserHosts to include a wildcard for your subnet, and the interface to 0.0.0.0 but not if you are running a browser on the same machine as the NNZ Java as localhost is open by default.

I DO NOT Recommend opening on your firewall 7775 or 7776 for general traffic unless you are running this on a hosted VPS as to my knowledge vulnerability testing is done to see if someone can get into your machine via these ports being open and you don't need to to this to collect the bounty for a hallmark node.

Best to first start NHZ Java without a hallmark and make sure everything is working i.e. peers start to appear so you are getting connections.

If you don't have a static IP then running a hallmark is hard because every time your IP changes you need to regenerate the hallmark, there should be a link somewhere on how to generate a hallmark and put it in your properties file along with your static IP/dns name.
Activity: 399
Cryptocurrency Evangelist
Good! running one node now and will increase tomorrow if it works well!
Activity: 277
Hi, I have translate it to Chinese
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nhz-next-horizon-nxt-552622

NHZ: 16667242506507509485

Thanks!
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
Go Bitcoin
Activity: 423
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Doesn't work. I run it on a vps with all ports open + added my home IP to "nhz.allowedUserHosts" and "nhz.allowedBotHosts" + started the user interface server at 0.0.0.0

Got it working with ssh-tunneling:
ssh -L17775:localhost:7775 user@host

then: http://localhost:17775

Thx to pharesim@IRC Smiley

This is my adress (feel free to test the send functionality  Kiss)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OMG, another fork of NXT. Why don't you come up with something on your own?

another? which ones do you know of that are more than an announcement at the moment?
and what reason do you provide that we should re-invent the wheel? new features will be added, but nxt provides a solid base.
Just copy NXT's source code.

So I don't know what the dev is proud of.         
And maybe you know, IFNC unavoidably failed.
It's another IFNC.

Anyway, there is no IPO. That's a good signal. So let the dev have a try.
Good luck.
Go Bitcoin
guys do I need to open port 7774?

Go Bitcoin
NHZ: 12209087207340765862

nice!! DONATIONS WELCOME Smiley
Activity: 984

another? which ones do you know of that are more than an announcement at the moment?
and what reason do you provide that we should re-invent the wheel? new features will be added, but nxt provides a solid base.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Merit: 253
This coin is how to distribute? I don't understand! Only need to open the client node, once a day can distribute 333?

I think you have to run a hallmarked node (fix IP), every 24h you get 333 coins (of course, it needs to run 24h)

Yes you do need to run a hallmark node - hallmarked by ip or dns address
from the hallmark they know the NHZ account used to hallmark and the hallmarking account is the one the NHZ is sent too.
Yes I have a node and yes I've got some 333NHZ paid by their bounty script - seems a neat idea

BTW REMEMBER LIKE NXT - STRONG PASSPHRASES to make the account number - ideally 30 chars and mixed case, numbers, special chars etc
legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
ummmmmm this could be interesting.

I'm looking for more information about it!
Yes, it takes 24 hours. Giving out something on startup could easily be used to cheat.

But don't worry, as long as the ip is an active node and port 7774 is reachable for 24 hours the payout will work. There are 42 applicaple nodes at the moment, the payouts are logged for the public at ##nhz-sbs@freenode.
Pages:
Jump to: