Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 74. (Read 141482 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
So I have to wait 24 hours to see if this is really working? No start-up bonus?

Activity: 423
all 24 hours? which timezone? UTC?

depends on when the node started
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
i want in :-) plz provide more info.

will setup a node at work :-) thanks!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
all 24 hours? which timezone? UTC?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Interested i'm in !

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This coin is how to distribute? I don't understand! Only need to open the client node, once a day can distribute 333?

I think you have to run a hallmarked node (fix IP), every 24h you get 333 coins (of course, it needs to run 24h)
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
The major part will be distributed to people running nodes - just follow the short guide in the op to join in!
Be aware that you need a static ip for it to work (you can of course run a node everywhere, but only those which keep their ip are eligible for the bounty).

The public port which needs to be open is 7774 btw
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

INTERESTED!!

CHEERS!
Activity: 280
Interested as well
Activity: 24
I am interested.

Need more info,too.
Activity: 2
interested but i'll need more info - tell us more!
Activity: 262
could you show detail information of this project.

thank you.

keep watching....
Activity: 249
what's different between nascoin? but anyway i will join in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This coin is how to distribute? I don't understand! Only need to open the client node, once a day can distribute 333?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
looks interesting
Activity: 364
You say translation is not easy, but then you say it took 2 hours to translate a guide?

In my opinion you are contradicting yourself.  Two hours of work is NOT a large amount of work and you should not get paid a hundred days worth of bounty.  That is a laughable small amount of work for the rewards given.

I just found out about this, and am likely going to not participate in this coin if this does not change.  It is very unfair and ruins the coin.
Activity: 308
The major part will be distributed to people running nodes - just follow the short guide in the op to join in!
Be aware that you need a static ip for it to work (you can of course run a node everywhere, but only those which keep their ip are eligible for the bounty).
Pages:
Jump to: