Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 10. (Read 131130 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
and they are not refuted by anyone
They used to be.
Check the posts of Normana, a few months ago.

I read and saw the charges, but the branch moderator did not deign to refute them

The narrative on telegram is wholly different from what is being perpetrated here. If there's any such bankruptcy or scam going on, the folks on telegram seems to be extremely chill about going under and even ranking Nimiq as one of the top projects that will survive the ongoing shakeout in the industry. Such a headscratcher

it’s not clear in the telegram they say the project is good, but what’s fraud, who should I believe?

this project is a fucking ICO scam. They scammed people of 12 million dollars about 2 years ago. They only spent the money in building a 1.1 million villa in Costa Rica, multiple developers bought properties in Germany and Costa Rica, they got caught on tape smoking cannabis. They didn't deliver anything except a new template for the website. There is literally no improvement to the project. I am still amazed seing a bunch of stupid people still beliving into this scam. CEO left the project about one year ago. Project is dead and will face bankruptcy near.

A donkey said here.
Activity: 329
Merit: 0
They used to be.

I read and saw the charges, but the branch moderator did not deign to refute them

The narrative on telegram is wholly different from what is being perpetrated here. If there's any such bankruptcy or scam going on, the folks on telegram seems to be extremely chill about going under and even ranking Nimiq as one of the top projects that will survive the ongoing shakeout in the industry. Such a headscratcher

it’s not clear in the telegram they say the project is good, but what’s fraud, who should I believe?

this project is a fucking ICO scam. They scammed people of 12 million dollars about 2 years ago. They only spent the money in building a 1.1 million villa in Costa Rica, multiple developers bought properties in Germany and Costa Rica, they got caught on tape smoking cannabis. They didn't deliver anything except a new template for the website. There is literally no improvement to the project. I am still amazed seing a bunch of stupid people still beliving into this scam. CEO left the project about one year ago. Project is dead and will face bankruptcy near.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
There are currently about 3,000 crypto projects on Coinmarketcap, of which 85% are junk projects. And only about 15% of the projects are doing well and developing projects.
As far as I know, I am convinced that Nimiq belongs to 15% of good projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
They used to be.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
They used to be.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Yeah it would be nice but sometimes if it is considered spam, then it's ok leave it alone, but unfortunately I see the team not so active in here, in telegram group is also not much different.
Are they busy developing their projects so they are rarely active on social media and in this forum? I read their latest development is, they have already making the latest website replaces the old website, and they also have a cooperative relationship with Magnum wallet. Now we just wait for their further development.

I haven’t seen such a blockchain based on a browser yet and I don’t think that something will come of this other than a beautiful wrapper

news usually ceases to post before scam, read the posts above so there are direct allegations of lies and they are not refuted by anyone
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Nimiq is very good with their mission and vision. Their website is also designed with a good UI. But it would be nice for you to be more responsive to user comments and their criticism.
Yeah it would be nice but sometimes if it is considered spam, then it's ok leave it alone, but unfortunately I see the team not so active in here, in telegram group is also not much different.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
Nimiq is very good with their mission and vision. Their website is also designed with a good UI. But it would be nice for you to be more responsive to user comments and their criticism.
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
why would they take a loan from a bank of 3.3 million euro? To pay interest to a bank ? Where did you take the loan from ?

I don't think they stated where they got the loan from, but it's probably not that hard to get a 3.3 million load if you can provide bank shares worth 4 million as a security. If I was to guess, I'd say they got the loan at 0 or low interest from the bank itself as a way to delay the requirement to pay for the bank shares. The bank shares probably also create some interest to them, so this might actually be a positive deal providing income with about 0 cost.

Any news about this project? When will be the transaction to PoS?
I have less time to follow the news about the project recently, but I think they are not planning to switch to PoS for now. Maybe someone else can confirm.

As I understood, they want to start PoS testnet by end of this year and go live next year, see https://www.nimiq.com/roadmap/
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
I have less time to follow the news about the project recently, but I think they are not planning to switch to PoS for now. Maybe someone else can confirm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

i'm testing Cashliks, awesome idea. Win one NIM here: https://hub.nimiq.com/cashlink/#qQiedoBr5VyeQi3IGf0hDU4jHZ3iC2Y0nRTsGrORlCUAAAAAAAGGoA==
Activity: 49
Merit: 2

Nimiq's New Website is Live Now! 🎉

Go check it out here!

Another proof WEG Bank is a scam. An Estonian user on discord found out that the WEG Blocklink was a shelf company before it was bought and changed its name.

WEG Blocklink had previous owners and its website is wasp.ee which sold shelf companies with an operational track record. Its capital is 2508 eur and the former name was Finforge Fund OU, Primelink OU and the board member was Claus Lorenz Riedi based in Harjumaa, Tallinn Iinn. This shelf company was established in 2017. So basically they just changed its name to sound blockchain-related. These poor scammers.

Proof
https://i.imgur.com/9AKCk5L.png

Link to the WEG Shelf corporation https://www.inforegister.ee/en/14380161-PRIMELINK-UU

They were born as scammers to scam everybody with their dirty tricks.

They also avoid publishing the financial report as they promised almost one year ago.

Thank you nimiqshitcoin for bringing this to the community's attention. Looks like WEG bank is also a shady company which can't be trusted. So far there is nothing legitimate about this partnership. I think they are getting ready to scam us all again.

You are welcome. The scammers decided to create another pump this month in order to buy their own shitcoin with a couple of thousands of dollars. The dump is close and their shutdown is even closer now.  I am really curious if they will ever release the financial reports this year.
Activity: 148
Another proof WEG Bank is a scam. An Estonian user on discord found out that the WEG Blocklink was a shelf company before it was bought and changed its name.

WEG Blocklink had previous owners and its website is wasp.ee which sold shelf companies with an operational track record. Its capital is 2508 eur and the former name was Finforge Fund OU, Primelink OU and the board member was Claus Lorenz Riedi based in Harjumaa, Tallinn Iinn. This shelf company was established in 2017. So basically they just changed its name to sound blockchain-related. These poor scammers.

Proof

Link to the WEG Shelf corporation https://www.inforegister.ee/en/14380161-PRIMELINK-UU

They also avoid publishing the financial report as they promised almost one year ago.

Thank you nimiqshitcoin for bringing this to the community's attention. Looks like WEG bank is also a shady company which can't be trusted. So far there is nothing legitimate about this partnership. I think they are getting ready to scam us all again.

Proof

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

Nimiq Core Developer Pascal Berrang will be giving the talk "Designing a Usable Cryptocurrency for the Web" at TU Vienna's BDLT19 conference.

The talk is scheduled for Wednesday, September 4 at 14:00  

BDLT19 conference program is available here!

Hope you will be DOIGN good and this is going to be a success story Smiley I've heard something about this project from outside of this forum.

Indeed, this project was an amazing success SCAM story. They scammed over 12 million dollars from 2000 stupid investors. One of these stupid investors is me.

I am just curious to see, how much money do they still have? I can bet now, they have less than 3 million dollars in liquidity. Hopefully, they will publish the financial report before they get bankruptcy or something...

LTD, my man, you got fucked up by them so badly. I pity you.

They only have enough money to complete the shitty oasis and albatross and then that's it no more funds for development. Greedy German asshats.

I have insight information (from Robin himself), that multiple team members used the ICO money to buy multiple properties in Germany and Costa Rica.... Good investment...

Now, they don't want to hire anybody else, as they know they are fucked up and their coins worth nothing now. This is the reason, they don't even want to publish the financial report. When they came up with the idea that they will publish the next financial report in September, was, maybe they will figure it out till September what to do. Shit happens. Their scam will cease to exist in one day. Sooner and before.
Activity: 148
Hope you will be DOIGN good and this is going to be a success story Smiley I've heard something about this project from outside of this forum.

Indeed, this project was an amazing success SCAM story. They scammed over 12 million dollars from 2000 stupid investors. One of these stupid investors is me.

I am just curious to see, how much money do they still have? I can bet now, they have less than 3 million dollars in liquidity. Hopefully, they will publish the financial report before they get bankruptcy or something...

LTD, my man, you got fucked up by them so badly. I pity you.

They only have enough money to complete the shitty oasis and albatross and then that's it no more funds for development. Greedy German asshats.
Pages:
Jump to: