Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 6. (Read 131130 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
For a shitcoin that is about to die, you (and your 2 other pseudo accounts) sure make a lot of noise. Probably do not want the project to succeed, right?

Meanwhile, the Nimiq project is running just fine.

You are a stupid liar who is just protecting this stupid project because you either 1. Protecting your stupid investment or 2. Protecting your cash cow mining this shitcoin and dumping mined coins to stupid investors.

@Richy,  when a new financial update?

Lisk lays off 40% of its employees! When Nimiq will start laying off employees?

https://coinrivet.com/lisk-lays-off-40-of-employees/

Is nimiqshitcoin the official Nimiq forum account for bitcointalk.org?

No. I am just an angry ICO investor who lost a tremendous amount of money. For your own knowledge, I lost over 50,000 EUR  trusting this shitcoin ico.

Why would you invest 50,000euros in a new project on the blockchain, sending 50,000 ueros to a person you dont know is very dumb.
Activity: 329
For a shitcoin that is about to die, you (and your 2 other pseudo accounts) sure make a lot of noise. Probably do not want the project to succeed, right?

You are a stupid liar who is just protecting this stupid project because you either 1. Protecting your stupid investment or 2. Protecting your cash cow mining this shitcoin and dumping mined coins to stupid investors.

No. I am just an angry ICO investor who lost a tremendous amount of money. For your own knowledge, I lost over 50,000 EUR  trusting this shitcoin ico.

I like the simplicity of this project.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Nobody is using this shitcoin and nobody will ever use it. Wake up pricks. There is no utility. The price is 4 sat already and next year the network will probably shut down. I remember that nimiq was trying to build a partnership with Lisk. Look at Lisk !! They fired half of their stuff because Lisk shitcoin is not used by anyone. Soon, nimiq team will start firing its stuff as well.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2

Spread the joy of $NIM this holiday season.

Treat your friends and family to the future of money with #Nimiq #Cashlinks

in our new printable #holiday gift card here!

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Who wants to learn about the Nimiq project, see the following review of Coin Bureau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjDQ7_DHdc&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Nimiq is a good project, the Nimiq team is working hard for the next project purposes.
Albatross
Nimiq 2.0
Nimiq OASIS
It will soon be released in 2020.
Do not let the donkeys here ruin your good investment opportunities.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
The new versions of Firefox and Chrome block web mining by default.
Is there some way you are planning to overcome this?
Activity: 169
I have decided to give a try on this browser blockchain and I am going to explore it further this week.

Let us know the results. I am interested. Please ignore the multi-accounting troll in this thread, don't let them discourage you from honest reporting. Whether your experience with Nimiq is good or bad, I'd like to know about it.

sure sure. nimiq shitcoin is 800 on cmc already. soon it will be 1000+ on cmc. this is definition of a shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I have decided to give a try on this browser blockchain and I am going to explore it further this week.

Let us know the results. I am interested. Please ignore the multi-accounting troll in this thread, don't let them discourage you from honest reporting. Whether your experience with Nimiq is good or bad, I'd like to know about it.
I am curious this project is a viable project or not. I am confused with what people talk about this thread!

You want the truth? Try to get a hold of one of the main developers. But you won't be able to! They don't want to know about the nasty investors like you.

omg... is this shitcoin... still around ? i even forgot about this shitcoin. i sold everything and i moved completly to grin. mine grin it is very profitable.

grin is anonymous. makes great return mining it. no troubles no fight. community is really great!

nimiq is a scam ico. nobody heard about nimiq. no marketing no exchanges

So funny mate. Everybody on their social networks is only saying: "I only buy", "I never sold any coin", "Every week I am filling my bags of nims", "Time to buy more nims", "I can't stop buying". These are only BS. If those shillers were actually buying as they are claiming, the price would not have gone down that much -98% since ICO. It is clear that these shillers are not buying, but in fact, only selling. These assholes who are coming on BitcoinTalk to shill this shitcoin are just mining and dumping coins on the market every single week. They just hope that their coins are worth more.

yes yes. every one is a miner who only sell coins. team nimiq is the big whale buying coins from market with ico money. no adoption no whales. just team nimiq buying coins. they will use the coins for proof of stake. when pow will be obsolete all pools will shut down and all china miners will leave. scam coin.
I am curious this project is a viable project or not. I am confused with what people talk about this thread!

You want the truth? Try to get a hold of one of the main developers. But you won't be able to! They don't want to know about the nasty investors like you.

omg... is this shitcoin... still around ? i even forgot about this shitcoin. i sold everything and i moved completly to grin. mine grin it is very profitable.

grin is anonymous. makes great return mining it. no troubles no fight. community is really great!

So funny mate. Everybody on their social networks is only saying: "I only buy", "I never sold any coin", "Every week I am filling my bags of nims", "Time to buy more nims", "I can't stop buying". These are only BS. If those shillers were actually buying as they are claiming, the price would not have gone down that much -98% since ICO. It is clear that these shillers are not buying, but in fact, only selling. These assholes who are coming on BitcoinTalk to shill this shitcoin are just mining and dumping coins on the market every single week. They just hope that their coins are worth more.
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
Feel free to go on the Reddit, Discord, TG... of the project, I haven't gone there for a long time but as I remember the atmosphere was nicer than here.
Unfortunately this thread is ruined by spammers. The team was told to open a self-moderated thread, but they are against this kind of censorship (which can be understandable).
Activity: 812
Merit: 252

Stop posting from different accounts, its embarrassing.

I heard about Nimiq specifically because of your obsession with it. Once the tides for the alt season have turned, I will consider investing in it. I've been following it specifically because you won't stop trashing it. That's what makes it intriguing and makes me feel like there might be something behind it.

BTW, a severe privacy vulnerability was recently outlined in Grin:

https://www.ccn.com/litecoin-creator-charlie-lee-responds-to-mimblewimble-privacy-vulnerability/

Its developers say it was never meant to be truly anonymous. Should probably do better homework.

grin privacy is good... stronger than BTC. i have strong confidence that grin will be good and compete with btc. it is just better than btc. the security problem you say is known by grin developers. good luck with your nimiq shitcoin
Activity: 148
@Scamiq you don't get tired of lying day after day?. Many users for months have noticed and your arguments have no weight, if you do not like this project please forget about it and the people who are here.

Hi Nadia, I only come here to answer questions. There is some truth to my messages, don't believe the other users who are just shills. And there is not so much going on in my life so it doesn't take much of my time here.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Stop posting from different accounts, its embarrassing.

I heard about Nimiq specifically because of your obsession with it. Once the tides for the alt season have turned, I will consider investing in it. I've been following it specifically because you won't stop trashing it. That's what makes it intriguing and makes me feel like there might be something behind it.

BTW, a severe privacy vulnerability was recently outlined in Grin:

https://www.ccn.com/litecoin-creator-charlie-lee-responds-to-mimblewimble-privacy-vulnerability/

Its developers say it was never meant to be truly anonymous. Should probably do better homework.
Pages:
Jump to: