Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 9. (Read 131130 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 124
We proudly announce our alliance with @Salamantex, leading provider of #cryptocurrency payment solutions who are now 9,90% shareholder in TEN31. 🤝

Let‘s deliver mass adoption right to the merchant’s doorstep! 💥

TEN31 - home of crypto

Link

TEN31? Its a visual arts community, isnt it? I mean, these guys wearing druid garments and dancing around like potheads with their murky eyes staring into nothingness. That is senseless. What does crypto have to do with that. On a more positive note, u got new merchants willing to purchase blockchain-based products. Its not relevant whether Nimiq could use the funds coming from affiliation with druids. Because all money gathered from TEN31 will end up in ur pocket. Therefore its a question of ur selfishness.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Nimiq has so much potential that it even retains its own shitposters at BCT during steep winter phases Cool
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Yes, one of the strong projects out there during this winter-lull period. Nimiq brings something special to the table: ease of use with full web integration. If something could get the ball rolling (mass adoption), it would be Nimiq.

Lol. Mass adoption, one forum or Telegram post at a time, eh Wouter? How much was wiped off your Nimiq investment today? Will you have to postpone your retirement, or did you not invest that much to begin with hence not really putting money where your mouth is??
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Yes, one of the strong projects out there during this winter-lull period. Nimiq brings something special to the table: ease of use with full web integration. If something could get the ball rolling (mass adoption), it would be Nimiq.
Activity: 456
Merit: 275
I've read Nimiq Transparency Report 2019.
https://www.nimiq.com/blog/transparency-report-2019/

I'm surprised how good they are in managing funds. They have real estate, shares in a bank, a lot of cash in crypto and fiat.
Looking forward for Albatros with PoS, Nimiq 2.0, Oasis, and nimiq checkouts.

The team is solid as rock and they are building the product through this terrible bear market.
And investors do see this progress and eventually market will appreciate all their hard efforts.
Activity: 46

What is #Nimiq? What makes it special? Find out more about Nimiq here!

Cool vid, shot it a like Smiley
im surprised you guys still have this dude hanging out here attacking you  Shocked, feels like months ago i last stopped by here
yet he's still saying the same shit as last time, crazy, idk how he finds the energy to keep it up
god i dont even remember his beef anymore, bad price since ICO? swap loss? some dude smoking weed? i forget  Cheesy haha

oh well, you guys' are keeping on keeping on, as usual i see

" ... energy to keep it up" ? You're wrong. He doesn't need it, $$$-money-$$$ will give him everything.
By the way, you should know that people tend to believe what they see and what they hear so if you can cover 90% information out there, you'll win.

Poor "nimiqshitcoin".

So, yea - cool vid.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Cool vid, shot it a like Smiley
im surprised you guys still have this dude hanging out here attacking you  Shocked, feels like months ago i last stopped by here
yet he's still saying the same shit as last time, crazy, idk how he finds the energy to keep it up
god i dont even remember his beef anymore, bad price since ICO? swap loss? some dude smoking weed? i forget  Cheesy haha

oh well, you guys' are keeping on keeping on, as usual i see

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
You're just a stupid bagholder.
Damn, I think you convinced me, with this strong argument Cheesy Cheesy
It must be true because they're not denying it.

Have you actually asked them? You're well aware that most users of this thread ignore your posts, so they probably haven't heard about this stupid story yet.

And for the facts: They just published a financial transparency report last month https://www.nimiq.com/blog/transparency-report-2019/ stating that they still have $10.5M assets, which means they lost less than $2M over the last year. Why should they do an ICO if they already have enough funds for 5 years to go? Also it is highly unlikely that a bank, which is regulated in Germany, will conduct an ICO.

Just a few months ago you were telling everyone you had insider information that they'd be bankrupt soon or by end of the year and now we have proper evidence that everything goes well on their financials, so I guess your insider information was just completely made up. Why should anybody believe you now?

You're just a stupid bagholder.
Activity: 155
Merit: 7

Have you actually asked them? You're well aware that most users of this thread ignore your posts, so they probably haven't heard about this stupid story yet.

And for the facts: They just published a financial transparency report last month https://www.nimiq.com/blog/transparency-report-2019/ stating that they still have $10.5M assets, which means they lost less than $2M over the last year. Why should they do an ICO if they already have enough funds for 5 years to go? Also it is highly unlikely that a bank, which is regulated in Germany, will conduct an ICO.

Just a few months ago you were telling everyone you had insider information that they'd be bankrupt soon or by end of the year and now we have proper evidence that everything goes well on their financials, so I guess your insider information was just completely made up. Why should anybody believe you now?
why so many haters here for NIM?
Anything wrong with this project? or just these haters lose money  investing NIM?

No. They pay shillers to shil this shitcoin so that they can milk their ICO cash cow. Now, they also plan to launch new ICOs as well. With a new scheme: "ico for a bank". They spent over 3 million euro to buy 9.9% shares of a paper bank... They were caught smoking pot in their videos. Aren't these things wrong?
yeah,seems the ICO performance of NIM is bad.

NEW ICO?what's the source?

U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Anything wrong with this project? or just these haters lose money  investing NIM?

No. They pay shillers to shil this shitcoin so that they can milk their ICO cash cow. Now, they also plan to launch new ICOs as well. With a new scheme: "ico for a bank". They spent over 3 million euro to buy 9.9% shares of a paper bank... They were caught smoking pot in their videos. Aren't these things wrong?
yeah,seems the ICO performance of NIM is bad.

NEW ICO?what's the source?
Activity: 329

U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
TEN31 - new scam by WEG/Nimiq

Don't get fooled again!!

A new ICO is being prepared by team nimiq, tokenpay and weg scam bank.

A donkey is giving a presentation.
Activity: 329

Don't get fooled again!!

A new ICO is being prepared by team nimiq, tokenpay and weg scam bank.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Don't get fooled again!!

Head of land

Don't get fooled again!!
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
We proudly announce our alliance with @Salamantex, leading provider of #cryptocurrency payment solutions who are now 9,90% shareholder in TEN31. 🤝

Let‘s deliver mass adoption right to the merchant’s doorstep! 💥

TEN31 - home of crypto

Link

Pages:
Jump to: