Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 8. (Read 131130 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Admittedly, the donkeys here cried very well, Nimiq will not die like the donkeys had expected it to die, Nimiq will go strong in 2020.
All ready in the front.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Pura vida is Spanish for fuck you Grin
Activity: 329
I am surprised that they have absolutely no responsibility for the ICO money. The paid shillers on telegram and discord (aka community managers) like every shitpost Richy is shitting on Twitter. They just wasted over 10 million dollars in funding from the ICO exclusively into development. The best thing they did so far is to throw the original vision and concept to the trash by creating a non-finishing nimiq 2.0 in rust. They kicked Robin Linus (crackhead) from the project to replace him with another crackhead addict (Philipp). I am surprised and I can bet on 100 bucks that the so-called "team nimiq" will go bankrupt. Here is how this shitcoin will go:

1. They will post another financial report claiming less than 1 million dollars. They will start selling their villa to another member for less money.
2. They will post a medium article that the project can not be developed anymore as they burned all the ICO money.
3. They will post a medium article that they couldn't find any VC or any other bank or another venture firm to help the project.
4. In the article, they will say that they will publish the source code allowing people to maintain the network.
5. In the article, they will say that they will help the network to go one more year. After that time, they will shutdown the entire network completly.

Pura vida  Shocked
Sushi pool got bankrupt and closed for good.

We regret to announce that SushiPool will be shutting down its Nimiq services on the 7th of December so please select a new mining pool before this date. Furthermore, thank you all of our users for choosing SushiPool and our selection of free tools, as well as helping us build a strong community. This is not a goodbye but a way for us to step back and see what other opportunities are available, we hope to come back stronger with a different approach in the near future.

Sincerely,
SushiPool Team

They don't want to admit it, but the project is literally DEAD.

Centralized, no development, no progress, no updates, no marketing, no investment, no partnerships. Literally, NIMIQ is a DEAD COIN.

75% of coins are mined by one POOL and open to security vulnerabilities. If it is not centralized, I don't know what it is then. This project will be closed very soon. The sushi pool got closed yesterday on December 7.

They invested 5 million in cash into a paper bank, and they didn't do one second of real marketing. NIMIQ IS A SCAM, FOLKS!

Fucking lel.
Sushi pool got bankrupt and closed for good.

We regret to announce that SushiPool will be shutting down its Nimiq services on the 7th of December so please select a new mining pool before this date. Furthermore, thank you all of our users for choosing SushiPool and our selection of free tools, as well as helping us build a strong community. This is not a goodbye but a way for us to step back and see what other opportunities are available, we hope to come back stronger with a different approach in the near future.

Sincerely,
SushiPool Team

They don't want to admit it, but the project is literally DEAD.

Centralized, no development, no progress, no updates, no marketing, no investment, no partnerships. Literally, NIMIQ is a DEAD COIN.

75% of coins are mined by one POOL and open to security vulnerabilities. If it is not centralized, I don't know what it is then. This project will be closed very soon. The sushi pool got closed yesterday on December 7.

They invested 5 million in cash into a paper bank, and they didn't do one second of real marketing. NIMIQ IS A SCAM, FOLKS!

Read the previous pages. To understand how scammy is this project. They raised approximately 13 million USD. They invested $100K into marketing and about $10m into tech. They hired only one guy to do marketing. Guess who are the coders? The founders. Lambos for the devs
This always happens when big money comes up suddenly, and this is the biggest problem with almost all ICO. First of all, everyone wants to immediately realize their old dream. I'm not talking about all the developers, but the vast majority simply lose their minds from easy money. All this leads to sad consequences.

The developers are the only people who made millions in this project. Just think about it. They wasted 10 million so far, and there are only 8 developers. So, it means every developer got at least 1 million from the ICO. AMAZING! I can bet, some of them bought Lambos already! Everybody else got fucked up by these scumbags promising empty dreams that sound cool. They ban everybody on telegram, youtube,  Reddit. If you asked them any kind of question on their social channels, they immediately ban you.

Some of the promises that were never delivered.

1. OASIS  - not delivered
2. TEN31 bank - has no product.
3. WEG Bank - launched a non-existing b2b product. Where is the product Matthias the scammer?
4. Marketing - NON EXISTING MARKETING.
5. Nimiq Wordpress Plugin - nobody is using it. Does it work ?
6. Big Partnerships - NONE. Only a small partnership with a paper bank called WEG Bank that doesn't have an office to deal with customers! For this partnership, they paid 5 million in cash!
7. Cashlinks? - Nobody using it. Does cashlinks exist anymore?
8. AGORA TRADE? WHERE IS AGORA TRADE? WHERE IS THE ICO?

Only fake news to keep the shillers happy on their censorship social channels.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Read the previous pages. To understand how scammy is this project. They raised approximately 13 million USD. They invested $100K into marketing and about $10m into tech. They hired only one guy to do marketing. Guess who are the coders? The founders. Lambos for the devs
This always happens when big money comes up suddenly, and this is the biggest problem with almost all ICO. First of all, everyone wants to immediately realize their old dream. I'm not talking about all the developers, but the vast majority simply lose their minds from easy money. All this leads to sad consequences.
Activity: 18
Edit...
I would like to read some news that further proves that this project is a scam. This project looks like very high quality. Many of the projects I have seen here don't compare.

I would like to read some news that further proves that this project is a scam. This project looks like very high quality. Many of the projects I have seen here don't compare.

I like to call this a coding scam. The scam is to just write code but no customers.
Activity: 5
Another shit news !!  The plugin was developed one year and almost nobody is using it !!!  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 49
Merit: 2

The new version of NimiqCheckout for #Wordpress #WooCommerce is live!

True to the #crypto spirit, this plugin allows you to accept $NIM, $BTC, and $ETH without a man in the middle.

NO personal info, NO TX limits, NO additional fees!!!

Get it here!

What is new in NIMIQ project?, what changes? and when is the new algorithm?

Nothing and no change. They never released any significant update and anything important . They are just paying one person Ricky to shit post about their "amazing and disruptive updates" that have absolutely no impact to the project. Nimiq is a disastrous ICO. The price is going to ZERO. Many people believe that nimiq acknowledged that the project will become bankrupt very soon so they kicked Robin from the project and decided to milk all the ICO money for their own benefit.

Who got the Lambos? Developers. No doubt about it.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
What is new in NIMIQ project?, what changes? and when is the new algorithm?
pure manufactured, rage-driven sorrow

You should open a Google Blogger account, rage type all about it and then have yourself a good cry afterward. It will be far more productive than whatever it is you think you are doing here.

If I would open a Blog writing articles about the proofs with the ways Nimiq Foundation is laundering the ICO Money, the bitcointalk shillers including you will come to my blog and troll me with their stupid shills.

And what you're doing now isn't trolling... riiiight.  Roll Eyes

The stuff me and others proved on bitcointalk:

1. They have bought one-million-dollar villa in Costa Rica,
2. Robin on telegram also claimed that multiple members bought properties in Germany and in Costa Rica,
3. We proved that Robin, Phillip, and Marvin are drug addicts especially to yoyo (coke) and cannabis.
4. Robin admitted that he became a drug addict as CEO in the "nerd campus" where they consume drugs
5. We proved that their intention is only to launder the ico money as the project didn't evolve and they didn't deliver any significant tech by now.
6. No marketing, no promotion, no investment. Just high salaries and expensive lifestyle for the "great developers". This proves again that their only intention is to launder the ICO money.
7. We proved a high burning rate. They admitted having an over $200K a month burning rate.
8. Possibility in the near future of bankruptcy. 
9. Their financial report was fake and now they own less than 3 million dollars.
10. Price going to zero. Price right now is $0.000370 and it will definitely go to zero.
11. We proved that Robin was removed from the project before he went public on telegram and blackmailed the rest of the team.
12. We proved that the project is just vaporware. Unfortunately for me and others, we proved after we invested in their scammy ico that scamiq is just a vaporware
... and the list can go on and on.

While you nutildah, you have been just barking here shilling their shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

You should open a Google Blogger account, rage type all about it and then have yourself a good cry afterward. It will be far more productive than whatever it is you think you are doing here.

If I would open a Blog writing articles about the proofs with the ways Nimiq Foundation is laundering the ICO Money, the bitcointalk shillers including you will come to my blog and troll me with their stupid shills.

And what you're doing now isn't trolling... riiiight.  Roll Eyes

We proudly announce our alliance with @Salamantex, leading provider of #cryptocurrency payment solutions who are now 9,90% shareholder in TEN31. 🤝

Let‘s deliver mass adoption right to the merchant’s doorstep! 💥

TEN31 - home of crypto

Link

TEN31? Its a visual arts community, isnt it? I mean, these guys wearing druid garments and dancing around like potheads with their murky eyes staring into nothingness. That is senseless. What does crypto have to do with that. On a more positive note, u got new merchants willing to purchase blockchain-based products. Its not relevant whether Nimiq could use the funds coming from affiliation with druids. Because all money gathered from TEN31 will end up in ur pocket. Therefore its a question of ur selfishness.

I am actually really surprised that this scam is still around. These great developers wasted already 10 million dollars from their ico without delivering anything. By interpolating their burning rate of $250K a month, the project won't be around in 2021. The market cap is already $1.8 million and I can bet that in 2021 the market cap of this project will be zero. This project is by far the worst investment of my entire life. I have lost so much money and I regret I trusted these bastards.
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
We proudly announce our alliance with @Salamantex, leading provider of #cryptocurrency payment solutions who are now 9,90% shareholder in TEN31. 🤝

Let‘s deliver mass adoption right to the merchant’s doorstep! 💥

TEN31 - home of crypto

Link

TEN31? Its a visual arts community, isnt it?
...or you could just click the link and understand what it's really about.
Pages:
Jump to: