Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 44. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Wallet v1.4.1.0. synchronized, NKA sent in wallet (2700 confirmation), but the arrow reports: Not staking because you don´t have mature coins ......where is problem?
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Can we verify the math for this?

I looked at the block explorer: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NKA/index.php

How comes the market capitalization has increased , but the price has decreased both in USD and BTC?  the total supply has been changed?

because incakoin is not paired against any usd market on the exchanges at this very moment the market capitalisation will fluctuate in price as bitcoins price rises and falls and as the coin goes up and down in btc ltc and doge markets 
Activity: 29
Can we verify the math for this?

I looked at the block explorer: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NKA/index.php

How comes the market capitalization has increased , but the price has decreased both in USD and BTC?  the total supply has been changed?
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
9% per annum paid out in proportion every 35 days OR 9% every 35 days?

Guys...plz help

I have bought some IncaKoins...and have them in my wallet...wallet is fully synced...what do I do to stake?  It shows 5 transactions...plz help guys!

@cryptohome welcome to the community and congratulations on your wise purchase!

No worries on staking as IncaKoin is a fabulous coin for staking  Tongue

You don't need to do a thing except have the coins in your wallet for about 35 days. The coin will stake approximately 9% roughly every 35 days or so.

Any other questions or issues please let us know as we want to help out as much as possible!

9% every 35 days and then the next 35 days you stake even more because you will be staking the coins you got from the last stake if that makes sense. Break it down per year and it's a ton of percentage gain. Let me throw together a quick worksheet and I'll come back and edit this post so you can get an idea of how the coin would stake across a years worth of time  Tongue and rest assured the yearly staking percentage is well above 100%!

One other thing. You can also play around with the blocks. For instance you can put every coin into one massive block and it would stake about every 35 days. You could also be creative and take all your coins and each day split them into a 1/35th block. A setup like that would stake pretty much every day if that makes any sense. From what I've been told most of the Inca stakers tend to keep all the coins in one massive block.

IncaKoins Staking Chart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
9% per annum paid out in proportion every 35 days OR 9% every 35 days?

Guys...plz help

I have bought some IncaKoins...and have them in my wallet...wallet is fully synced...what do I do to stake?  It shows 5 transactions...plz help guys!

No worries on staking as IncaKoin is a fabulous coin for staking  Tongue

You don't need to do a thing except have the coins in your wallet for about 35 days. The coin will stake approximately 9% roughly every 35 days or so.

Any other questions or issues please let us know as we want to help out as much as possible!
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Guys...plz help

I have bought some IncaKoins...and have them in my wallet...wallet is fully synced...what do I do to stake?  It shows 5 transactions...plz help guys!

No worries on staking as IncaKoin is a fabulous coin for staking  Tongue

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Guys...plz help

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
thanks for letting us know what you are working on.
Activity: 411
Merit: 251

PRE DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

Q3 2017 - July, August, September

Updated website: almost done.
New block explorer: Completed http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NKA/index.php
Security checkpoints: currently being worked on.
Increased block reward: coding in development
Reduce POW confirmations: coding in development
Activity: 434
good to hear that the community helped you
Activity: 31
THANKS GUYS

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

I FINALLY GOT THE WALLET TO WORK!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
And i have question - i have core i5 processor, can i mining coins on it?

Will depend on the network (when someone mine with an asic or a gpu you will get between nothing to few blocks per days, when nobody mine you can get many blocks)

For now with my cheap comp "AMD A10-6700" connected in Wifi
i got 1 or 2 blocks per days by using 2 core (setgenerate true 2)

I think you will get more than me ( perhaps 5x to 10x more than me ), but not many many blocks (except when someone down is miner)
Activity: 392
While loading desktop windows wallet it gives an error " Error loading blkindex.dat " any suggestions, solution how to fix it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS!

I DOWNLOADED MY WALLET

AND IT SAYS 0 CONNECTIONS FOR THE LAST 6 HOURS OR SO

MY WALLET LOOKS LIKE IT'S DOING NOTHING...IT HASNT EVEN BEGUN TO SYNC

ANY SUGGESIONS WHY THE INCA WALLET SAYS 0 CONNECTIONS.

to make it fast you can just put copy of INKA chain which I just made into folder with it. It is on actual block @block: 2039213  ( Aug 3 10:48:15 2017 ). Peers file included.
Remember to save you wallet.dat as your coins are kept on there.

link: https://mega.nz/#!bIUAiCra!PsjfRJCVrjVmnr0Akcq4QSGOWYOAvhfVxL-kyubywTQ

Thanks for the download, but how exactly do we do this?  Do we just put the file we downloaded from you, inside the incakoin file.  Or is there a way to import it from inside the program?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

I DOWNLOADED MY WALLET

Please, turn off CAPS LOCK ... Thank you ...
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

I DOWNLOADED MY WALLET

to make it fast you can just put copy of INKA chain which I just made into folder with it. It is on actual block @block: 2039213  ( Aug 3 10:48:15 2017 ). Peers file included.
Remember to save you wallet.dat as your coins are kept on there.

link: https://mega.nz/#!bIUAiCra!PsjfRJCVrjVmnr0Akcq4QSGOWYOAvhfVxL-kyubywTQ

I DOWNLOADED MY WALLET

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Multi language wallet: Chinese, English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Bengali, Portuguese and French.

please german too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
HELLO GUYS, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

LET ME RE-PHRASE MY QUESTION

I DOWNLOADED THE WALLET AND IT SAYS OUT OF SYNC

BUT THE WALLET IS NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING, NOT EVEN BEGIN TO SYNC

HOW DO I GET MY WALLET TO BEGIN TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND START SYNCING??

let it open 1 day and than look again on it Wink
HELLO GUYS, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

LET ME RE-PHRASE MY QUESTION

I DOWNLOADED THE WALLET AND IT SAYS OUT OF SYNC

BUT THE WALLET IS NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING, NOT EVEN BEGIN TO SYNC

HOW DO I GET MY WALLET TO BEGIN TO ACKNOWLEDGE AND START SYNCING??
Pages:
Jump to: