Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 40. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
so it seems there was an issue with the toolchain when compiling the windows wallet as it was random we were unable to locate the exact issue but here is an updated working version that has been tested and works fine https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/download/v1.5.0.0/IncaKoin-Qt.1.5.Win.zip

the main ann has been updated also
Nice quick work! No issues here loaded win 7 win 10 and mac clients..
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
so it seems there was an issue with the toolchain when compiling the windows wallet as it was random we were unable to locate the exact issue but here is an updated working version that has been tested and works fine https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/download/v1.5.0.0/IncaKoin-Qt.1.5.Win.zip

the main ann has been updated also
wallet 1.5 is not working 100% for me when i enter something in the console i always get a runtime error
everything is updated to the latest version and got the problem on 2 pc 

https://gyazo.com/c6c1947c2a5cfad0991be9ce79a50f56

We are aware of this issue and are working on it and should have a fix later today
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

IncaKoin has been re-enabled on our new server using the new updated wallet with 1% fee

Code:
stratum+tcp://new.brutum-pool.com:8008 -u -p x

new.Brutum-Pool.com

Node for wallet
Code:
addnode=new.brutum-pool.com

Follow me on twitter @BrutumPool Smiley

If you have any questions or concerns pm me or post in my thread

Just an FYI for anyone mining at my pool, it will take about 3.5 days before getting your first payout since mined coins need 5000 confirmations before they can be moved.

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Dear madross!

I would be grateful if you could clarify a couple of points, namely:

1) Is there any optimal and maximum block size for a NKAcoin? Or the more the block - the more reward and speed of its reception? Which is better - to have many small or medium blocks or one big?

2) Do I understand correctly that within 35 days from receiving coins on a wallet they become mature and there is no need to keep the wallet open all this time to receive a POS reward?

Big thanks in advance! Smiley

I myself prefer 1 block of coins when I'm staking to save on resources and reduce the amount of transactions

Also yes the coins will mature after receiving them 35days prior also wallet doesn't have to be open during maturing but it does for your coins to stake how ever leaving your wallet open helps towards more nodes online and the network

Many thanks for the clarification, Sir!
One more question: I started the mining in the wallet and opened the log file.
What does it mean:

getblocks 1600572 to 000000000076dcf6516c limit 500
  getblocks stopping at 1600794 000000000076dcf6516c
getblocks 1600572 to 000000000115a2da5373 limit 500
  getblocks stopping at 1600802 000000000115a2da5373
trying connection 80.112.167.119:17421 lastseen=390221.9hrs
getblocks 861468 to 000000000019c8923063 limit 500
?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
wallet 1.5 is not working 100% for me when i enter something in the console i always get a runtime error
everything is updated to the latest version and got the problem on 2 pc 

https://gyazo.com/c6c1947c2a5cfad0991be9ce79a50f56
How many coins are there in circulation?

Currently i think there is 9,790,631,901 coins from the wallet "getinfo" command
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How many coins are there in circulation?

IncaKoin has been re-enabled on our new server using the new updated wallet with 1% fee

Code:
stratum+tcp://new.brutum-pool.com:8008 -u -p x

new.Brutum-Pool.com

Node for wallet
Code:
addnode=new.brutum-pool.com

Follow me on twitter @BrutumPool Smiley

If you have any questions or concerns pm me or post in my thread

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
on my win 10 pc the new wallet is working fine
Actually, I have the same issue. Its pointing to run time issues.
Going back to older wallet until issues are resolved

try installing the following software for eithe x86 or x64 os

X86 bit
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5555

X64 bit
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=14632

i have no issues with starting the wallet on my windows 10 system
Activity: 126
Actually, I have the same issue. Its pointing to run time issues.
Going back to older wallet until issues are resolved
the latest wallet 1.5.0.0 keeps crashing on me after the splash screen on windows x64 win 8.1 with a runtime error. I think a fix needs to be put out.

Can you produce the exact runtime error you are receiving
all it says its a visual c++  runtime library runtime error

It may be that you need to download. The latest visual studio distribution c++ from the Windows update website
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Volume and price is on the rise! Number three now in the world for top gainers! Number 1 is coming Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
pleasant news on the stock exchange. I'm looking forward to September 10
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
the latest wallet 1.5.0.0 keeps crashing on me after the splash screen on windows x64 win 8.1 with a runtime error. I think a fix needs to be put out.

all it says its a visual c++  runtime library runtime error
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
I looked in the debug file and I can't find anything why my 1.5.0.0 wallet is crashing, same issue is happening to my friends win wallet to with the new version

Dear madross!

I would be grateful if you could clarify a couple of points, namely:

1) Is there any optimal and maximum block size for a NKAcoin? Or the more the block - the more reward and speed of its reception? Which is better - to have many small or medium blocks or one big?

2) Do I understand correctly that within 35 days from receiving coins on a wallet they become mature and there is no need to keep the wallet open all this time to receive a POS reward?

Big thanks in advance! Smiley

I myself prefer 1 block of coins when I'm staking to save on resources and reduce the amount of transactions

Also yes the coins will mature after receiving them 35days prior also wallet doesn't have to be open during maturing but it does for your coins to stake how ever leaving your wallet open helps towards more nodes online and the network
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
when there is sutch option to mine wiht android wallet wihtout keeping the wallet open that wood be great .
but i think i beter buy a other phone becouse i run already croc on it aswel .
i make my selfs a phone mining farm and stake a lot of inca and croc wallets  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: