Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released - page 42. (Read 175889 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi,

Hello, when installing the new IncaKoin wallet on Linux Ubuntu , I have the following error message:

[11:26]
In file included from main.cpp:6:0:
alert.h: At global scope:
alert.h:16:20: warning: ‘pszMainKey’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
static const char* pszMainKey = "0427859606dcada4747b5abfbddee6db95156615d2fc89da41ab4cdf767caecb96bb9226855a0f0 619fe151ea4269e5454dadc040ea19f3213550d2b3dd789f825";
                   ^
In file included from main.cpp:6:0:
alert.h:19:20: warning: ‘pszTestKey’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
static const char* pszTestKey = "0471dc165db490094d35cde15b1f5d755fa6ad6f2b5ed0f340e3f17f57389c3c2af113a8cbcc885 bde73305a553b5640c83021128008ddf882e856336269080496";
                   ^
make: *** [obj/main.o] Error 1
Activity: 411
Merit: 251

Mandatory update v.1.5.0.0

https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/download/v1.5.0.0/Incakoin-Qt.1.5.Win.zip
https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/download/v1.5.0.0/IncaKoin-Qt.1.5.MacOS.zip

pi wallets still need to be compiled

android users will see an update available in the next few days

all users are free to update there wallets

https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new

IncaKoin 2017 Protocol Update

Protocol Activation Time: 1505075400 UTC time - (GMT): Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:30:00 PM

New checkpoint server public key
checkpoints.cpp now expects WIF for checkpoint private key
Internal wallet stake weight calculation is increased by 100 times. This will make stakes have a much higher chance of staking, and allow the PoS difficulty to not be pegged to the lower b$
Block maturity is changed to 1000 blocks
Maximum reorganization depth is 50 blocks. Blocks deeper than 50 will not be seen as a valid entry point for reorganizing the blockchain.
Chain trust score calculation for PoW blocks will no longer be a score of 1. They will instead be a similar calculation to PoS trust score, but with decreasing score for each PoW block tha$
PoW block reward is changed to 100 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
they are for sure lost. cant believe that yobit is legit to trade with. they steal so many coins from alot of users

If you hold incakoins on yobit we advice to sell your coins there and use the bitcoin to buy back coins on the other exchanges cryptopia and nova are the best exchanges to use

But the one that bought the NKA coins will be holding the bag.  So that is not a good solution.  It is like telling me to sell my broken car to another buyer.  The real solution is to work really hard to make yobit help us make the wallet work.  Thank you.  I promise this coin will go to the sky once this problem is fixed.

Yobit - scum exchange..  No trade on yobit ... They stolen your money. FORGET YOBIT ... I hope, developers of NKA no make mistake - allow trade on yobit again.You can sell your NKA on yobit, buy BTC, transfer BTC on Cryptopia, for example, and buy NKA... This is no difficult. Ignore yobit

I think, you mistake about sky ... On yobit - very -very many coins.... No delisting. Yobit play with humsters and love POS... They love sell their POS.

I feel like the OP needs to put this big warning in the announcement thread, "DO NOT BUY NKA ON YOBIT".  Yobit is a trap.  I feel like the OP is responsible for listing this coin on Yobit and allows Yobit to trade without a warning.

the only shit what help in long term is to get the fucking yobit dev into jail for scaming the people. thats the only way to get this fuckers away.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
they are for sure lost. cant believe that yobit is legit to trade with. they steal so many coins from alot of users

If you hold incakoins on yobit we advice to sell your coins there and use the bitcoin to buy back coins on the other exchanges cryptopia and nova are the best exchanges to use

But the one that bought the NKA coins will be holding the bag.  So that is not a good solution.  It is like telling me to sell my broken car to another buyer.  The real solution is to work really hard to make yobit help us make the wallet work.  Thank you.  I promise this coin will go to the sky once this problem is fixed.

Yobit - scum exchange..  No trade on yobit ... They stolen your money. FORGET YOBIT ... I hope, developers of NKA no make mistake - allow trade on yobit again.You can sell your NKA on yobit, buy BTC, transfer BTC on Cryptopia, for example, and buy NKA... This is no difficult. Ignore yobit

I think, you mistake about sky ... On yobit - very -very many coins.... No delisting. Yobit play with humsters and love POS... They love sell their POS.

I feel like the OP needs to put this big warning in the announcement thread, "DO NOT BUY NKA ON YOBIT".  Yobit is a trap.  I feel like the OP is responsible for listing this coin on Yobit and allows Yobit to trade without a warning.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

But the one that bought the NKA coins will be holding the bag.  So that is not a good solution.  It is like telling me to sell my broken car to another buyer.  The real solution is to work really hard to make yobit help us make the wallet work.  Thank you.  I promise this coin will go to the sky once this problem is fixed.

support yobit.io is responsible for entering the input/output to the developer: coin I / O will be available after the source code is updated

We have sent them the source code multiple times with no luck no other exchange is having issues with the current stable version
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

support yobit.io is responsible for entering the input/output to the developer: coin I / O will be available after the source code is updated

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I trying withdrawal ( all) my coins from " Yobit" but NKA  wallet is locked and I recived :

"Deposit/Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

I do not trust Yobit (  invest box and Dice games! ) - JOKE! AVOID!

Who can help ?

Any idea what to do?

Have long been notified that this exchange should not be linked. You must always follow the news of coins. They blocked me coin PIVX July 1

What u mind ?  I can lost all ? or what ?

You will only win if you wait

To late...win if u wait on Yobit Smiley haha Joke Smiley no more yobit ..........
I trying withdrawal ( all) my coins from " Yobit" but NKA  wallet is locked and I recived :

"Deposit/Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

Who can help ?

Any idea what to do?

Have long been notified that this exchange should not be linked. You must always follow the news of coins. They blocked me coin PIVX July 1

You will only win if you wait

Who can help ?

Any idea what to do?

Who can help ?

Any idea what to do?

It's time to start the Russian channel on the telegram and the slack
I trying withdrawal ( all) my coins from " Yobit" but NKA  wallet is locked and I recived :

I do not trust Yobit (  invest box and Dice games! ) - JOKE! AVOID!

Who can help ?

Any idea what to do?
I think it is important to stimulate mining.  With a 2.65 coin blocks it is not good.  Make it 3500 coins block

If you take a look at the road map we plan to increase this too 100 coins a block nka started at 420 and has halved every 6 months we are in the final stages and testing is under way before we release the update and clients to go along with it
I think it is important to stimulate mining.  With a 2.65 coin blocks it is not good.  Make it 3500 coins block
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
nice to see this whitepaper , a lot of old members , including me still holding a lot of NKA , think i need to buy some more with coming development for 2017/2018
Bitcoins price has skyrocketed.. This is common with these markets.. Now let me answer your question.. Any coin with a maximum supply will be very troubled in the future. To understand this you must understand how blockchain functions work. Do you see bitcoin for example, how transaction fee's are becoming very high? Well they are and it's not going to get better only worse. When bitcoin for example completes the minting process where will the miners who are securing the network you invested in going to be paid from? Answer "fee's" now look at doge coin. Look at the total supply! Way more than incakoin. It still has a higher value, right? Yes.. Also note that if bitcoin miners begin shifting away from putting their hash power on the client because the fee's are not enough to economically run the high power asics, the network will start to become weaker as this shift takes place. This is still a very new technology that many investors cannot comprehend but I will do my best to explain.. you see; incakoin has no limit to counteract many of the issues that were not understood when bitcoin was first created.. we believe that the direction we are going is the right one. If you would like to discuss this further to help you understand you should join our slack group where we already discussed these concerns..
  There are a bunch of us who are working hard for this project.

Rob Tambasco
Founder of incakoin 2013

also note that the 10 min block time bitcoin transactions are filling these blocks up and leaving the smaller transactions stuck in mempool, sometimes hours/days/weeks.. Bip92 is a patch, that's it. It's a temporary fix for a system that cannot scale.. Incakoin has a very fast chain.. we believe we can handle mass adoption unlike bitcoin. Hope I helped you.

Your explanation is clear, thank you. I've been reading a bit on the Dogecoin and like you said, the volume of the Dogecoin is much higher. They're planning on making infinite Dogecoins just like the IncaKoin, making them both to be inflationary coins. A term I haven't read before. So I guess the total produced coins per year has a big influence on the inflation rate of this coin. Are there any plans yet on the use of this coin in the future? And where can I find the link to IncaKoin's slack channel?

I've been watching you guys for some time now and I think this a solid and dedicated team with a coin worth investing in on the long term.

We have much planned for the future of incakoin and more information will be released at the right time out main focus for the moment is what is listed on the roadmap.

You can also find the link to our slack channel here https://incakoin.signup.team just follow the instructions sent to your email once submitted
Pages:
Jump to: