Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 27. (Read 31899 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 451
 Shocked Pool just added..Happy Mining  Shocked

http://nnc.mypool.name
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
How to solo mine it with GPU? Anyone?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
You should build a site. It will help you promote it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just a false positive. It was created using forknote v1.011. Dont worry it happens from time to time in the cryptocurreny world

Is this your first coin or are you just starting?
Activity: 546
seems good,
any news
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
If this project has translation bounty campaign I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation.
I think there are no social media bounty, this place for miner / mining only  Grin but stay tune here
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
what happened to it, to be honest I have only seen and not know how where it could happen.  Angry

I think is bad if dekstop wallet indicate virus
i think dev must clarification about problem dektsop wallet infected virus

People, do you even read the virus reports or just see its a number higher than zero and start screaming?

The program is identified as a miner. Well guess what, it is a miner. You can mine with it!

AV suites identify such programs because they can be included in trojans to mine on other peoples computers without them knowing.

If you have a miner running on your machine and don't know it, chances are its a bad thing.

But if like here we know what it is, there is no problem
Activity: 714
what happened to it, to be honest I have only seen and not know how where it could happen.  Angry

I think is bad if dekstop wallet indicate virus
i think dev must clarification about problem dektsop wallet infected virus
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
so far so good,
any exchanges
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
lol I don't think that there is any exchanges yet because this thread was only built today!

There isn't any pictures within post #1, you may want to get that fixed.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
All cryptonote coins are good. And this one I got from the beginning. Pretty soon I expect difficulty to rise
so far so good,
any exchanges
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 434
If this project has translation bounty campaign I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation.
Activity: 262
thanks ,but i can not join this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
About NicNacCoin

NicNacCoin is a digital cryptocurrency that operates on a community-based standard of value using peer-to-peer (P2P) networking as the means of conducting transactions. Rather than having a central authority determine the value of the currency, its worth is determined by the number of products and services people are willing to buy or sell using NicNacCoins. NicNacCoins have a global value, so they can be used in any country, at any time. NicNacCoin is also open-source; its architecture is public, nobody owns or controls NicNacCoin and anybody can take part.

NicNacCoin specifications

Algo
Cryptonote

Money Supply

Coin decimal point

Percent of premined coins

Emission speed factor

Block Reward Emission Curve
Start at 681.6669569945 NNC with a slight decrease of block reward each block. 88.89% of coins will be emitted in the first 100 days.

Difficulty target (in seconds)

NicNacCoin-Windows Wallet
https://mega.nz/#!gZQRTIoA!Oa6fUV9HkVGKsavBovImUywCB_sBD-yYeH1jXe01Du8

NicNacCoin-Linux
https://mega.nz/#!tMJjFILZ!XQePl85Oy8Ivd9tlJmcO6Q2CUMpyZMtkxPzJDxvEItY

I like that there is no premine but I think we have to much altcoins on the scene. Why is NicNac special? What does it possess other coins doesn't? I think that we need new alts only if they are solving serious problems we encounter in our real life.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Wow, this is one of the few coins with 0% premine and the total supply is not that much.
If the dev will be very active in promoting this one and knows how to address his market, the value of this coin will be very high in the future.
Activity: 462

It's okay, false positive because virus detected as coin miner not a trojan or worm
dont know about virus , dont talk virus
virustotal is only ratio,
i aware if 50:50
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Can we mine the token?
Sure and by all means. Have fun
Thanks , waiting for the pool.
Activity: 798
Activity: 1386
Merit: 451
Can we mine the token?
Sure and by all means. Have fun
Pages:
Jump to: