Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency - page 25. (Read 31866 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
All I want to say is, good luck with NNCoin! It looks ok, pool is up and running, both CPU & GPU miners available, a decent coin people can mine in home environment because of its algorithm  Cool

The wallet is working fine, but in time it should be replaced by a generic qt gui version... People offered logo service, give them some bounty if possible and update that announcement with logo and other art images and when NNC starts to feel polished enough, the exchange will take place, be patient.  Grin

Gl, hf
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
any exchange ?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Wallet won't start in win 10.
Any ideas?

Only the wallet or the daemon too?

Are you by any chance running a 32bit OS?
Maybe the wallet has been compiled for 64bit?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Any ideas?
Having no issues with Win 10 here. What error message? Check firewall?

I followed the Readmebasics.txt file and it is working.  Grin Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
Also, some graph in OP woud be nice.

And some images, a logo, some graphics, just a little so that it looks a bit shinier.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 451
Any ideas?
Having no issues with Win 10 here. What error message? Check firewall?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
Also, some graph in OP woud be nice.
What exactly is the purpose of this coin and what's so awesome about it other than being a Cryptonote coin?
This coin was created with NITHRIUS in mind.
In the year of our lord 2000+17 a pilgrimage shall be embarked on by a dedicated and passionate people. A people whose phlight of financial bondage has weighed heavy on their necks. Nithrius is a digital eco-system of retailer, merchants and consumers who have mustered their courage and pitched lot together.

I actually work with a few merchants who would like to take this coin as payment for their products, working to develop payment gateway platform which allows them to custom make their own PAY NOW button and the amount will instantly reflect what ever fiat to the exchange list price of NNC.

Working on OS like google play which can be put into devices that developer can build apps on and sell for NNC. Auctions platforms as well and so much more.

So mine NNC now. It was intended to mint fast in the beginning to reward early miners. The emission rate dictate nearly 88% coin mined within the first 4 months; then the reward per block is like 73 NNC and around 8 NNC about day 200. That will be good for price and leave enough time for projects in the pipeline to trickle about.

Join me on our journey of Nithrius.

Why didn't you write all of this in the announcement?Huh This actually seems quite nice. NOW GO MAKE THAT DESCRIPTION AWESOME. Btw, I could help with a logo and stuff.
Added to OP
What exactly is the purpose of this coin and what's so awesome about it other than being a Cryptonote coin?
In the year of our lord 2000+17 a pilgrimage shall be embarked on by a dedicated and passionate people. A people whose phlight of financial bondage has weighed heavy on their necks. Nithrius is a digital eco-system of retailer, merchants and consumers who have mustered their courage and pitched lot together.

I actually work with a few merchants who would like to take this coin as payment for their products, working to develop payment gateway platform which allows them to custom make their own PAY NOW button and the amount will instantly reflect what ever fiat to the exchange list price of NNC.

Working on OS like google play which can be put into devices that developer can build apps on and sell for NNC. Auctions platforms as well and so much more.

So mine NNC now. It was intended to mint fast in the beginning to reward early miners. The emission rate dictate nearly 88% coin mined within the first 4 months; then the reward per block is like 73 NNC and around 8 NNC about day 200. That will be good for price and leave enough time for projects in the pipeline to trickle about.

Why didn't you write all of this in the announcement?Huh This actually seems quite nice. NOW GO MAKE THAT DESCRIPTION AWESOME. Btw, I could help with a logo and stuff.

Any exchange ?

not yets, it's been launched today. @dev will you provide qt gui wallet?
I offer 25,000 NNC bounty for gui wallet

Judging by the rate at which NNCs are produced right now you should offer something like 50,000 to 100,000 NNC for that.
Sounds like a man who wants to negociate..Well okay 35K and not 1 NNC more..(keep in mind there was no premine set aside for bounties. I mine with my own shitty GPU and giveaway most I mine
Any exchange ?

Judging by the rate at which NNCs are produced right now you should offer something like 50,000 to 100,000 NNC for that.
Any exchange ?

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Any exchange ?

no but i'm selling 50k if you want to buy
I also have more than 55K coins. I do not buy it.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Any exchange ?

no but i'm selling 50k if you want to buy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Any exchange ?

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Any exchange ?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
Maybe ocminer would add this to his pool.  Might get more exposure.
Yes, more pools, we need spread hashpower.
Pages:
Jump to: