Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] [AIRDROP] ⚡⚡ STAKER ⚡⚡⚡⚡ [Round 33/40] ⚡⚡ [TRADING at CREX24] ⚡⚡ - page 12. (Read 32583 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Iam find this project on signature, want to know more about the project & airdrop. How much coin each weeks for the airdrop. because i want to participate at Airdrop STAKER right now.
join the forum. You will find answer to all the questions on your mind. We have different ADs which determines how it will be distributed. You have to work more to get more.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Iam find this project on signature, want to know more about the project & airdrop. How much coin each weeks for the airdrop. because i want to participate at Airdrop STAKER right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Airdrop Round 19 Registration

New Set of Rules were set for AD19

Please follow the staker forum link below for the AD #19 Registration.

https://forum.staker.network/index.php/topic,664.0.html

Guys you have a chance to get more Staker then other.

Whales Club: Join the Whales Club and Get more Benefits

2K STR Whales Club - 1.2x Multiplier (Closed new applicant)
5k STR Whales Club - 1.5X Multiplier
7.5K STR Whales Club - 1.75x Multiplier
10K STR Whales Club - 2x Multiplier
30K STR Whales Club - 2.5x Multiplier
50K STR Whales Club - 3x Multiplier

I think this is a great opportunity to all of the community members to get more Staker Token. right now its price $0.01 in cmc. buy now and join your Club.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Hello everyone, how are you? I see many people known here in this great project, it looks very good and everything is on the right track, I just joined, I hope to achieve the privileged Airdrop soon! Smiley
Great you are not even late as well, we are on the way in the 2nd phase of the airdrop I hope you can grab some so you can get at least high percentage for airdrop Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Activity: 233

Guys you have a chance to get more Staker then other.

Whales Club: Join the Whales Club and Get more Benefits

2K STR Whales Club - 1.2x Multiplier (Closed new applicant)
5k STR Whales Club - 1.5X Multiplier
7.5K STR Whales Club - 1.75x Multiplier
10K STR Whales Club - 2x Multiplier
30K STR Whales Club - 2.5x Multiplier
50K STR Whales Club - 3x Multiplier
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
How time flies,  it's another AD week.  AD18... Gradually moving to AD20 then AD40

AD 40 is long time ,everyone can easy apply this project . every week we get free STR

i believe that STR will reach $1 because STR have low supply and big community .

$1 is easily reachable with just few BTC orders straight as Staker does have still very low marketcap and even if it touches $1, its marketcap will still be not much.

that's good if he's got $ 1 for his price and it's going to increase, let's wait for the bull run of btc.

STAKER'S ROUND 18 AIRDROP STATISTICS

Thanks for reading  HERE
copper member

How time flies,  it's another AD week.  AD18... Gradually moving to AD20 then AD40

AD 40 is long time ,everyone can easy apply this project . every week we get free STR

i believe that STR will reach $1 because STR have low supply and big community .

$1 is easily reachable with just few BTC orders straight as Staker does have still very low marketcap and even if it touches $1, its marketcap will still be not much.

Yes that's why we need to help the project itself to promote cause it's not always depending on the project what the value is, community that supports behind is a big matter.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Basic information in Graphical Presentation. Wink

Staker Airdrop Round 18 is Successfully Over

There were 223 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KkUjkZKgeoC_5lPFvAsVpWUkcysLiLbRm3mtbaEk3nw/edit#gid=0
There you go! Thanks guys for another great week. Seems every week the number of participants are getting more and more !
Activity: 3
While I'm still not elligible and still don't understand why.... Every time I tried and again this time....
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
How time flies,  it's another AD week.  AD18... Gradually moving to AD20 then AD40

Activity: 149

There were 223 valid airdrop participants and their distribution will take place soon.

Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KkUjkZKgeoC_5lPFvAsVpWUkcysLiLbRm3mtbaEk3nw/edit#gid=0
Another week with good number of airdrop prticipants.. congratulates to all the participants on the successful week.

Yes nice spreadsheet sir I see my name now and I wait for distribution sir keep up the good work sir.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Hello everyone, how are you? I see many people known here in this great project, it looks very good and everything is on the right track, I just joined, I hope to achieve the privileged Airdrop soon! Smiley
You are welcome on board! For you to be qualified to receive AD ensure to adhere to the rules and always be active on discord.
That`s true but we really need some amount to your wallet before to join the airdrop.

Until 20 its a normal airdrop only participants who received rewards from the previous airdrop should have 70% holding in their private wallet new participants are not required to have str in joining.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
Awesome, yet another successful round of airdrop.  Keep up the good work #TeamSTR
copper member

You are welcome on board! For you to be qualified to receive AD ensure to adhere to the rules and always be active on discord.
That`s true but we really need some amount to your wallet before to join the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: