Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 3. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Answer from stocks.exchange

Stocks.exchange coin listing price is 0,07BTC.

Ok, here is a procedure of adding new coins to stocks.exchange.
1. You have to give us all info about your coin (github, block explorer e.t.c)
2. Let us know what pair do you want BTC, ETH or NXT.
3. Then start adding your coin.
4. When coin is added, you have to go to your stocks.exchange profile and make 5 deposits and 1 withdrawl (this will let us test our daemon).
(To make test you have to go to: Profile - Wallets (Manage) - Find your coin - Deposit - Deposit Adress)
5. When test's is ready, you have to let us know, that you finished.
6. Then you have to make a paiment, and give us a hash of transaction.
7. Finaly, when transaction is finished, we will create a pair.
8. Enjoy traiding!

Note. You have to do at least 500$ trade volume per day!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
can we try the stocks.exchange to bring humanitary back to life?Huh

Stocks.exchange has 2 cryptonight coins listed maybe someone with the coin information can apply for HumanitaryCoin to be listed
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
can we try the stocks.exchange to bring humanitary back to life?Huh
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
official statement on the Humanitary Coin

I come through this statement states that I can not continue as Dev's Humanitary Coin, Unfortunately I had to go back to work on another project outside the world of crypto-currencies, I was forced to do this due to lack of capital to continue with the humanitarycoin project in What have I done in the last months.

If the community wants to continue with the project, I give full support, because the currency is already 100% complete only missing the explorer blocks and an exchange to start in the market, the website can send to anyone who has interest along with all the currencies I had mined over the course of the project (350k).

The Community is great, if no one takes over the coin will die, but if one or more people take over the currency will succeed, HCN has faithful members and this I would like to thank, perhaps the humanitarian mission of the currency has attracted this members.

I would like to thank everyone for understanding and in case the community wants to continue with the project I give full support and make the complete currency website available.

On the main page, this advertisement should be placed.
Activity: 83
Hi Guys, i just wonder if anyone else in our community thinks about some donations for exchange services?

i will have some good news about a new exchange platform soon but of course need donations or listing fees to keep to exchange alive.

what do you think about this? is this work  or we have to wait to someone else to handle the project with a new team?

thank you for your comments in advance.. I know that we all want to go an exchange , so lets hear your opinions.
copper member
Activity: 130
 Tongue let's resurrect the coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I would love for someone to take over and continue working on on this, I'm not knowledgeable enough to do it. If anyone has any development experience, it would be great if you can step in.
Activity: 56
thanks for the response at least we know the situation now.

Can you please pass along any other information with any organizations you were in contact with, etc?

We as a community can and will make this coin great 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
official statement on the Humanitary Coin

I come through this statement states that I can not continue as Dev's Humanitary Coin, Unfortunately I had to go back to work on another project outside the world of crypto-currencies, I was forced to do this due to lack of capital to continue with the humanitarycoin project in What have I done in the last months.

If the community wants to continue with the project, I give full support, because the currency is already 100% complete only missing the explorer blocks and an exchange to start in the market, the website can send to anyone who has interest along with all the currencies I had mined over the course of the project (350k).

The Community is great, if no one takes over the coin will die, but if one or more people take over the currency will succeed, HCN has faithful members and this I would like to thank, perhaps the humanitarian mission of the currency has attracted this members.

I would like to thank everyone for understanding and in case the community wants to continue with the project I give full support and make the complete currency website available.
Activity: 25
The funeral of the coin is held at this address ->
                                  ||
                                  V
HdXuLzGSCgE4aWxwTSGdeARheA6nwmZojNXwvvuGWjWvY9kNQBuMA5V66kZ7FuMqUZMnq2WTpsCzFh5 LA7sJf4GkTg2CWhA
Rest in peace, dear friend ...

Activity: 346
Merit: 101
It seems that is scam   Cry  , if there are no news from dev I close pool on 10/12/2017

If some miners want, there are a nice project to continue with cryptonote mining here https://croat.pool.cat

Hi, they are still there some miners in my pool, I leave the pool open but I have put a warning in the top of page to warn of the risk ...
Activity: 242
Activity: 196
seems like an abandoned project. move on to the next coin with roadmap and plans.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
It's not dead yet, but it's dying. Just a few days before owner declare to close their pool, If dev still gone to somewhere. This coin will be totally dead, hopefully he isn't really throw his coin.

I agree, we need an official statement. The dev has been here on a few occasions but has said nothing yet. I will be holding all my coins, just in case. Not giving up hope yet.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
It's not dead yet, but it's dying. Just a few days before owner declare to close their pool, If dev still gone to somewhere. This coin will be totally dead, hopefully he isn't really throw his coin.
Activity: 171
Watching this thread.
Activity: 146
What is the main idea in your WP? can you write it in a few simple phrases? Smiley it is just hard sometimes to read a ton of pages without missing what ends up to be the most important thing.
Activity: 162
I encourage you to go to XUN. It is a new currency that began to mine in Nov and now is in https://stocks.exchange/trade/XUN/BTC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24039422
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: