Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 4. (Read 26816 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I have to remember and this coin has taught me again that I must consider all the angles and that the fact here is that there never was really much hope for success.  I don't think the algo is good to begin with.  New coins should, 1) choose a faster algo, 2) choose ASIC resistant algo, and 3 be far more active and not have the dev begging for money to get listed.  How cheap.  Obvious red flag that this project isn't realistic.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This project has the main goal of utilizing a decentralized market to the world, meaning that no country is not aware of crypto currency. But how to campaign for this project? How to spread education? I think there are many areas that are difficult to reach. But I strongly support this project.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
It's a pity, but it looks like there's nothing more to catch here.
Without exchange, the coin does not come to life  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 2
Who decides to remove his wallet, do not forget to reset the contents to: HdXuLzGSCgE4aWxwTSGdeARheA6nwmZojNXwvvuGWjWvY9kNQBuMA5V66kZ7FuMqUZMnq2WTpsCzFh5 LA7sJf4GkTg2CWhA   Wink Wink Wink

my

Hfmr6NRXPtwL2RTynj2Dhd7daN4hBZRCDMq1CLdHa2J9CdyiNbdPjJT1hPveQ1e8omMeddxqe1ReBed UHJCiABzPUg2euYh
Activity: 25
Who decides to remove his wallet, do not forget to reset the contents to: HdXuLzGSCgE4aWxwTSGdeARheA6nwmZojNXwvvuGWjWvY9kNQBuMA5V66kZ7FuMqUZMnq2WTpsCzFh5 LA7sJf4GkTg2CWhA   Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Last post from dev was 16 November.
His last activity  - 27 November.
I hope, he will return to project, but now coin is dead.

It is a shame, we have both been here from the start too, was hoping for things to kick off by now. There is no project without news or even an exchange, so I will hold on to my stash and hope we hear something in the future. That is all we can do I guess.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Last post from dev was 16 November.
His last activity  - 27 November.
I hope, he will return to project, but now coin is dead.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
XUN and Fonero both same algo as this coin are listed in stocks.exchange maybe this coin can also be listed there.
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
It seems that is scam   Cry  , if there are no news from dev I close pool on 10/12/2017

If some miners want, there are a nice project to continue with cryptonote mining here https://croat.pool.cat
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well I leave this coin aside because it is definitely dead unless the community wants to do something then I sign.
Activity: 68
If someone else will remove the wallet, then first roll the coins here Smiley
Hd8XQX7bcJ2b3NnWujB2L927d4FvuK8xBW2ArPqLVjg5dLDuNUojxgmbrtMY8W2PQiJ2YrW8oYJTxXN YfU5oXJB86McCMAQ
Activity: 162

I have deleted the HCN wallet
Activity: 56
Time for a community take over on this coin. I personally know and I am sure there are others here on the forums that have contacts in organizations that would be interested in benefiting from this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 58
web site is down over 10 days
scam project
Activity: 242
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
this doesn't make sense... Its seems kinda scammy. Its a good idea though. maybe provide more info?
Activity: 61
Does this coin have people using nicehash to pushup the mining difficulty? Seems like the CPU only coins dont really work out.
Pages:
Jump to: