Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][AIR DROP][BOUNTY DROP] Delectrum(DLTR) - POS+MASTERNODE+PRIVACY - page 10. (Read 3619 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Can you tell me more about Proof of Node? First time hear about it
Activity: 76
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
Activity: 81
Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The project is interesting, haven't seen a project similar to it yet. The manner of distribution of premine is unique as well. I wish it good luck and will join the project.
Activity: 74
Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital .
Activity: 92
Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 103
Delectrum is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Interesting Project,
Went through 2 pages or reply and comments wanted to clear here something what i knew reading all.
Specifications

POW Algorithm Quark     
Switching to POS:After 200,000 Blocks     
Block Time: 60 seconds     
Block Reward: 10,000 DLTR   
MN : 1,800 DLTR | SN : 8,200 DLTR
No. of Maximum Masternode: 2.000     
Initial coin supply / Maximum coin supply:  33.000.000.000     /     92.000.000.000
P2P Port   33473               
RPC Port   33472       

Initial Coin Distribution
30 billion - Air Drop (through the faucet in the web wallet)           
2 billion - Bounty Drop           
1 billion - Team Budget

Saw a lot of comments about Premine but looks like people didn't notice that Initial coin supply / Maximum coin supply:  33.000.000.000     /     92.000.000.000 so Initial Coin supply is been premined but reson behind premine is good as far as i know
30 billion - Air Drop (through the faucet in the web wallet)
2 billion - Bounty Drop

only 1BL coin will be with Development team

My only concern is If those 1BL coin could be Locked for a specific time period than that would make project a lot stronger and could gain a lot attention also.
Activity: 76
Nice to see this development If the project active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project .
Activity: 92
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Activity: 1
Good project. Good luck team!
Activity: 84
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
hello,  will you have bounty campaign,  so if yes I can help you with blogposts in Russian language  Wink
Activity: 70
Will you post more videos from the devs?
Activity: 86
Looking at the idea do you know of similar coins that will compete with your team and idea
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project develops projects with promotional programs using bounty campaign and airdrop program, in airdrop fund allocation program very much, hopefully this project is easier to get many investors
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Activity: 83
 Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
copper member
Activity: 17
Faucet DLTR When Open ??
The faucet runs for two hours a day. GMT 13:00-15:00.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: