Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][AIR DROP][BOUNTY DROP] Delectrum(DLTR) - POS+MASTERNODE+PRIVACY - page 3. (Read 3619 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
is there any exchange to buy Delectrum ?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
total coins for Collateral DLTR ?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
When is the listing on the exchanges ?
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Bloger & youtuber
Can you explain how to use qt wallet?
I don't understand how to use this.
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
Ia anybody else having issues with the faucet over the last couple of days? I seem to be getting the rotating disc of doom when trying to claim.

Im not having any problems. Could be your internet or Antivirus maybe? Smiley
Activity: 8
Ia anybody else having issues with the faucet over the last couple of days? I seem to be getting the rotating disc of doom when trying to claim.
Activity: 321
Merit: 11
Hey guys, there were some problems with the masternode rewards and the devs are fixing those at the moment Wink

That's great news! Smiley
Activity: 97
Hey guys, there were some problems with the masternode rewards and the devs are fixing those at the moment Wink
Activity: 24
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

WeekendPool.com

* Delectrum Coin[DLTR] *

~Automatic payouts every hour
~No registration is required
~Low fee and dedicated support!

To start mining Delectrum Coin
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.net:4033 -u -p c=DLTR

Bounty Address: EFnvzFv291qHRYnKmr9QhNkFxP89Ltq1h4

Discord support: https://discord.gg/xbrDWZJ

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

in the first days I dug up a few of these coins ... I would like to know there are any movements or news?

where can I see updates about the work done?

Perhaps the developer is not interested in this forum
Name:   delectrum
Last Active:   June 03, 2018, 19:22:50       or just a lot of work, that he does not have time to be here Cheesy

p.s. seriously, it seems to me that this is an ordinary story, the developer takes for himself a huge amount of pre-coins, in the hope of becoming very quickly a millionaire, and then does not know what to do with these coins. Grin
Activity: 5
cvm
Activity: 196

+ Delectrum [DLTR] +

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://cvmpool.pw:4033 -u -p c=DLTR

Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
When is the listing on the exchanges ?
Yes, I agree with you. Only running the daily 30dltr faucet will take for ever to get the coins distributed. I'm sure there are more ways planned for the distribution. There are already some bounties where more coins get distributed Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
This coin looks like a very promising project for a number of reasons. I've signed up to your website but it looks like the faucet is not operative yet. Is it? Any infos on when it will become operative?
There was a bug in the faucet and it was fixed. Now it works fine. Thank you for your interest and favor. And the faucet runs from 13:00 to 15:00 UTC.

Today I could manage to enter the faucet and to get apparently 30 DLTR. But at this rate how much time will you need to distribute all the 30 BILLIONS if DLTR destined to the airdrop? Things seem a bit out of proportions here...
I think there are plans for different events aswell, where you can earn more DLTR

It's not that I'm worried not to get enough, I simply notice a disproportion between the allocated quantity of coins for the airdrop and the number that the people actually get. It's like they'd expect to have millions of people claiming the airdrop. Which I don't find realistic.
This coin looks like a very promising project for a number of reasons. I've signed up to your website but it looks like the faucet is not operative yet. Is it? Any infos on when it will become operative?
There was a bug in the faucet and it was fixed. Now it works fine. Thank you for your interest and favor. And the faucet runs from 13:00 to 15:00 UTC.

Today I could manage to enter the faucet and to get apparently 30 DLTR. But at this rate how much time will you need to distribute all the 30 BILLIONS if DLTR destined to the airdrop? Things seem a bit out of proportions here...
I think there are plans for different events aswell, where you can earn more DLTR
Pages:
Jump to: