Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][AIR DROP][BOUNTY DROP] Delectrum(DLTR) - POS+MASTERNODE+PRIVACY - page 7. (Read 3619 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?
Activity: 82
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 60
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Activity: 69
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 75
Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Activity: 76
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital .

you are right, I think they are very expert in various fields in handling this project. expertise in the digital field must be the main for the smoothness of this project. let's see its progress forward.
Activity: 84
decentralized and autonomous, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully
Activity: 74
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Ho-hum, another masternode Proof-of-Stake coin? I guess we are indeed going back to 2014 era coins. Can't wait to see what the new spin would be. Collect the airdrop, but don't buy the coins. You should only sell.
Activity: 83
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 65
 if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only DLTR tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 75
 Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?
Activity: 82
 Delectrum looks very interesting. I really hope this project will success. I Already take park in bounty camp.
Activity: 69
 I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. Do you have that I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
This can be a good chance for everyone who like to have a free token.
So many token allocated for the airdrop in this project, that will be a lot of chance to get them.
Activity: 73
Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 77
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful project , good luck dev team

Activity: 85
CPT  is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of service   . This platform will offer many advantages over once going service platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful service  platform for the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Links to the purse Windows and web site do not work! Where to download wallet?
The website gives an address upon signing up so I think that should be used for the meantime. I think the website serves as online wallet too.
Pages:
Jump to: