Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][AIR DROP][BOUNTY DROP] Delectrum(DLTR) - POS+MASTERNODE+PRIVACY - page 4. (Read 3619 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
This coin looks like a very promising project for a number of reasons. I've signed up to your website but it looks like the faucet is not operative yet. Is it? Any infos on when it will become operative?
There was a bug in the faucet and it was fixed. Now it works fine. Thank you for your interest and favor. And the faucet runs from 13:00 to 15:00 UTC.

Today I could manage to enter the faucet and to get apparently 30 DLTR. But at this rate how much time will you need to distribute all the 30 BILLIONS if DLTR destined to the airdrop? Things seem a bit out of proportions here...
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Guys, dont forget that the faucet starts everyday at 13:00 GMT+0 (right now!) on http://wallet.delectrum.org Smiley Just create an account(multiple accounts are allowed) to earn some free DLTR
Activity: 48

-------- NEW COIN Delectrum Coin (DLTR) ALGO Quark  Fee = 0,6% --------

ADD NEW Delectrum Coin (DLTR)

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zanpool.site:4033 -u  -p c=DLTR 

Explorer http://zanpool.site/explorer/DLTR

HAPPY MINER
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Want to sell DELECTRUM coins for Masternode. PM  Shocked

THX
Activity: 3
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 17
The output of the scripts in real markets is what must now deal with most of the projects. The garter for products is the main thing for the development of the crypt in the future. Great idea!

Thank you for your favor. ^^
copper member
interesting, airdrop using the faucet in the web wallet. I will try it. hope you successful and your coin go to moon soon.
Thank you for your interest and support. Let's go to the moon together ~ ^^
copper member
I lost 600,000 DLTR coin, it switched to zDLT.
settings-> options-> turn off "Enable  zDLT Automint" in desktop wallet.
You can switch zDLT back to DLTR. But now there's a bug and we are fixing it. We apologize for your inconvenience.
copper member
This coin looks like a very promising project for a number of reasons. I've signed up to your website but it looks like the faucet is not operative yet. Is it? Any infos on when it will become operative?
There was a bug in the faucet and it was fixed. Now it works fine. Thank you for your interest and favor. And the faucet runs from 13:00 to 15:00 UTC.
Activity: 233
interesting, airdrop using the faucet in the web wallet. I will try it. hope you successful and your coin go to moon soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will this privacy in which the coin guarantee, will be held on top of the Thor network? Or will a network be developed in which any trace will be impossible?
I lost 600,000 DLTR coin, it switched to zDLT.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The output of the scripts in real markets is what must now deal with most of the projects. The garter for products is the main thing for the development of the crypt in the future. Great idea!
No exchange yet, it launched last week Wink
Activity: 42
Is this coin even on an exchange yet?? If so, which???
In my wallet, I transfer DLTR to zDLT, how to convert zDLT to DLTR? help me

First  turn off "Enable  zDLT Automint" in the desktop wallet under settings, otherwise it will always automint 10% of your coins.
If you go to the privacy tab and then on the bottom you can put in the amount you want to send. Leave the receiving adress empy and it will automatically send it to one of your adresses.
There might still be an error saying "Try to spend with a higher security level to include more coins", but the team is working on fixing this error.
In my wallet, I transfer DLTR to zDLT, how to convert zDLT to DLTR? help me
Pages:
Jump to: