Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][POW] ❤️ BRIXCOIN Special Initiatives Project ❤️ [MASTERNODES] - page 4. (Read 30191 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Just in time for Christmas, we are proud to announce the latest offering from the Brix Universe!

Interest in Masternodes is growing faster by the day! And why not as they offer yet another great earning opportunity while also showing faith in the coin you are holding!

However Masternodes can be confusing, especially for those not fully up to speed with the set up and maintenance of these little wonders!

We have now released EZI Masternodes to the public which allows for easy to buy and even easier to set up Masternodes!

At EZI Masternodes we offer a complete done for you system on our range of selected coins (which will continue to grow) as well as even giving you the opportunity to pay for these masternodes using the same or even different crypto! For example, buy a Brix MN with Rapids, buy DACash MN with Brix and of course we also have BTC options as well.

Oh and did we mention there's also an affiliate option as well??  Wink

We here at Brix are very proud of our latest offering and hope you enjoy it too!

Take a look for yourself and as always, feedback is welcomed at BrixCoin!

http://genuineonlinesuccess.com/EziMasternodes

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
So, this feature = ZERO ICO, there will not be an ICO so there will be some guaranteed amount of Brixcoin destined for the development team?

The simple answer is NO ... we earn our Brixcoin like anyone else ... the further development of BRIX is NOT reliant on external factors ...

And we will continue developing for a long time to come ...
Part of premined used as team rewards/ budget is normal.
I don't have troubles with it.
Let's keep developing BRIXcoin.

We had no premine ... everybody had an equal chance  Smiley
So, this feature = ZERO ICO, there will not be an ICO so there will be some guaranteed amount of Brixcoin destined for the development team?

The simple answer is NO ... we earn our Brixcoin like anyone else ... the further development of BRIX is NOT reliant on external factors ...

And we will continue developing for a long time to come ...
Activity: 784
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I follow the project. I would like to see a positive and successful result

BRIX/LTC & BRIX/ETH Also Available ...
And on this day, a small glimpse into the next platform soon to be available through the Brix Universe was unveiled to me...

It looks great and can't wait for it to be officially launched and announced...

You're gonna love it - watch this space!  Cool
Brixcoin Are Pleased To Announce Our Listing On CoinGecko ...

Very proud to see our Brix achieving yet another significant milestone!

Let's not forget that we are only 101 days old and as we grow as a coin, a community and an overall project, steps such as this one are an integral part of our overall journey and growth!

So excited for the future and what it will bring - come with us and enjoy the ride! Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Brixcoin Are Pleased To Announce Our Listing On CoinGecko ...

Below is the recorded video of our weekly community meeting ... we discussed a few things including our new upcoming exchange listing, more about our master nodes service and a couple of surprises that we are currently investigating ... oh, and the linking of coins to wax candles  Roll Eyes ... we hope you enjoy the show  Wink

BRIX we will be holding our weekly meeting at 6pm GMT ... (approx 25 minutes from NOW)

There will be no registration required, you can just slip in seamlessly via this link : https://zoom.us/j/196456952
As you well know, masternodes are a great way to go - they're almost like a little savings account that keeps growing for you over time!

Did you know that you can actually purchase a Brix masternode using actual Brixcoin?

And did you know we also have two options to do so as well!

If you have 1000 Brix then you can purchase a masternode outright - either install and run yourself or we also have a fully done for you system!

If you have less than 1000 Brix then not to worry as we also have shared masternodes!
You can grab yourself a share in a Brix masternode right here https://ihostmn.com

And it really is so very easy too!

Its never been easier to get yourself set up and running Brix Masternodes!
List of BrixCoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/brixcoin

Yes indeed, I was going to add it here but you beat me to it ... thank you for the mentions and I do like the site, lots of goodies in there  Grin
Activity: 588
List of BrixCoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/brixcoin
And another little short video ...

OOps ... I forgot to add this here, sorry it's late ...

Hi all and happy hump day - is this a good week or great week for you? Wink Hopefully its a great one!

Just some more updates you may or may not have kept up with over the last week...

Our Brix coin is now available on 2 external exchanges!

You can transact Brix on both Escodex and MicroMM!

Of course, we already have our very own internal exchange which works just beautifully too so plenty of places to buy and sell Brix coin!

Enjoy! Smiley
Hi peeps and happy Sunday, hope you are enjoying your weekend!

You may already know that we offer Brix masternodes for sale internally actually using Brix as payment.

We have now partnered up with Ihostmn to offer shared Brix masternodes!

So easy to set up and get going - check it out if you are short of the 1000 BRIX it takes to buy one outright. Everyone can be part of Brix!

https://ihostmn.com/sharing.php
Peeps, I've just popped this reply in to answer a question on another BitcoinTalk thread asking when the next Bull Run will be.
Its a question I always have challenges with and if you see my reply below, you will see my opinion on how its the wrong question to be asked.
Why am I highlighting it in here?
It's because I truly do believe that we at Brix are trying to hard to do that very thing which is to create a coin that is usable, has real value and gives people a reason to invest in crypto, OUR crypto.
Things like that are (at least in my opinion) is what will create the next Bull Run. Why are we all just waiting around for a Bull Run to magically start and what really will trigger one? Smiley

Look, it's a great discussion but for everything discussed here...who can really know. And I mean, REALLY, WELL and TRULY know! And of course, even if you did know...would you really tell everyone about it?

To me the question isn't when the next Bull Run is...it's WHY there will be a next Bull Run?

What advances will be made in current coins or what new product/protocol/platform will come out that puts incredible value and confidence back into crypto, a reason for those already invested to invest some more and of course what will attract the 90%+ of people in the world who do not yet own some form of crypto to finally get involved.

Whenever that happens, is when the Bull Run will come...people just keep waiting for something to happen but there isn't really a reason for it apart from a hope that it comes soon! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: