Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][POW] ❤️ BRIXCOIN Special Initiatives Project ❤️ [MASTERNODES] - page 8. (Read 30191 times)

copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
25 years of IT just gets more exciting by the day.
It's bad that you did not sell part of the fund on ico. All the same, without a lot of money and advertising, any such project will simply not grow. How many people do you have in the community? 10-20?
This is not enough to rise. And ico is made to make a large community that is interested in the success of the project.

Steady As She Goes Captain Smiley

We are in no hurry, we are building a solid foundation and following and already have many loyal members that have been with us for the ride and this is growing daily Smiley
Fortunately we have a good Strong Team With A Great Vision of where we are headed Smiley

Drop in by and chat with us sometime Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
It's bad that you did not sell part of the fund on ico. All the same, without a lot of money and advertising, any such project will simply not grow. How many people do you have in the community? 10-20?
This is not enough to rise. And ico is made to make a large community that is interested in the success of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Where I can get signature codes of BRIXCoin and wear it, then get payments?
Please give me link to full details / rules of the campaign.
Hello nhathongkehoc, we have allocated funds to our BRIX Bounty Program. Join The Brix Team On Discord and keep an eye on our Announcements channel for news on when it will start Smiley

what bounty you have?
Activity: 160
Merit: 8

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 2% pool fee for x11 algo
  • Dedicated port per coin

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:3530 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=BRIX

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
No ICO, but selling coins via masternodes. That's the hype nowadays to acquire easy money. But good thing, you have other offerings such as your online shop and exchange. But, where is the exchange link?

By the way, you have $1 deals, but how about the shipping fee? Is it at least worth purchasing the item?

I have much to say about this and will have a fuller explanation later for everyone ... right now, I have obligations to family and they deserve my time and love ...
copper member
No ICO, but selling coins via masternodes. That's the hype nowadays to acquire easy money. But good thing, you have other offerings such as your online shop and exchange. But, where is the exchange link?

By the way, you have $1 deals, but how about the shipping fee? Is it at least worth purchasing the item?

Hello Twinkledoe  Smiley
Thanks for dropping in Smiley
The exchange link is available here for logged in members: https://www.brixco.in/x
Logged out members will be redirected to join.

The $1 deals on the Brixworkz store are mostly electronic downloads so no shipping required Smiley

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

copper member
Totally agree with and stand behind the above comments from Goldie!

What we have, and are continuing to create and build with the BrixCoin project is far different to any coin that has gone before it. Therefore people will notice significant changes in the way we do things rather that what has been the norm in an endless stream of cash grabbing, no real use and nothing to show for it, ICO's and projects in 2018.

These changes are for the better and for the greater good of all involved with Brix.

As you learn more and watch this space, all will see this is something special and something very exciting to be a part of.

And as you will definitely see, we (BrixCoin Guardians) are very proud and extremely protective of our Brix project and community!  Smiley

We do of course welcome you all with open arms to share in our journey!
CammBamm - Awesome to have a SuperStar like yourself on board with us Smiley

For everyone else reading this, drop in at our discord channel for  quick POP-Quiz Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
copper member
Hello nhathongkehoc, we have allocated funds to our BRIX Bounty Program. Join The Brix Team On Discord and keep an eye on our Announcements channel for news on when it will start Smiley
copper member
mined all the day with a 1050ti but still no brix  Huh
i would like to see a graphic of the network difficulty and an estimated payout of my work
Hi there SkyDr4k3, you are competing with a gpu against many g/hs asic miners so it will take quite a few days to get some small coins from the pools.
Activity: 146
mined all the day with a 1050ti but still no brix  Huh
i would like to see a graphic of the network difficulty and an estimated payout of my work
copper member
As a founding member of Brixcoin and the associated projects, I am truly blown away at the potential for good and the direction this is all going.  Smiley
Hey Maggi nice to see your shout out Smiley
And thank you for your continued support Smiley
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/puJ5Jud

You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
- We provide service shared masternode

Thank you for the addition ...

This is what you had to say ...

Activity: 2
As a founding member of Brixcoin and the associated projects, I am truly blown away at the potential for good and the direction this is all going.  Smiley
Activity: 6
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/puJ5Jud

You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
- We provide service shared masternode

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Totally agree with and stand behind the above comments from Goldie!

What we have, and are continuing to create and build with the BrixCoin project is far different to any coin that has gone before it. Therefore people will notice significant changes in the way we do things rather that what has been the norm in an endless stream of cash grabbing, no real use and nothing to show for it, ICO's and projects in 2018.

These changes are for the better and for the greater good of all involved with Brix.

As you learn more and watch this space, all will see this is something special and something very exciting to be a part of.

And as you will definitely see, we (BrixCoin Guardians) are very proud and extremely protective of our Brix project and community!  Smiley

We do of course welcome you all with open arms to share in our journey!
I apologize for my late responses, but we are obviously being inundated with requests left, right and centre ... most of these requests are from individuals/companies that want us to pay for services, listings, marketing etc ... let me be clear on this ... the primary guardians of Brixcoin (which I am one) are very, very frugal when it comes to releasing funds from the Brixcoin project ... we have already set up the ability for others to make money from the project ... BUT only from results, not from promises or an expectation of results from those concerned ...

We have learned from the past, where many other cryptocurrencies out there have released vast amounts of funds on airdrops, giveaways, exchange listings and a host of other things we could mention ... WE ARE NOT THOSE COINS

Everything we have developed and created has been for the sole purpose of assisting others around the globe .. we are not about to ruin that vision with indiscriminate promotions etc.

Does this mean that we will not be holding giveaways, bounties or exchange listings? ... NO ...but we will be protecting our equity and the equity of others through common sense and due diligence ... ❤

We (The Brixcoin Guardians) hope this is agreeable to the community and that you wish to work with us rather than drain us of all resources and initial capital introduced by the Founder Members
Reserved for translation into Chinese

May we ask what you would like to translate?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Reserved for translation into Chinese
Pages:
Jump to: