Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][POW] ❤️ BRIXCOIN Special Initiatives Project ❤️ [MASTERNODES] - page 7. (Read 30191 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
it's hard to mine with a gpu Sad

Yes, you are correct. GPU mining is pretty tough at the moment with quite a few miners involved and a quite significant amount of hashing power being targeted at Brix.

There are however multiple ways you can increase your holding of Brixcoin - just check out our website! Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
it's hard to mine with a gpu Sad
Thanks to all who are looking at and taking an interest in our Brix project through this forum plus our website, Discord and Telegram too!

We are honored and proud to show you what we have built! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 19
25 years of IT just gets more exciting by the day.

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 2% pool fee for x11 algo
  • Dedicated port per coin

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:3530 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=BRIX

Official Endorsed Mining Pool Smiley
Hi Brixcoin miners!

How's it all going?

Finding those BRIX? Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Hello nhathongkehoc, we have allocated funds to our BRIX Bounty Program. Join The Brix Team On Discord and keep an eye on our Announcements channel for news on when it will start Smiley
Many thanks for your quick reply on bounties of BRIXcoin project
I joined the Discord channel, and will keep watching to get next promotional news from the team.
copper member
Activity: 137

Hello,

We Invite you to get listed in https://latinex.la

Just Add your coin here https://latinex.la/voting

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Hello nhathongkehoc, we have allocated funds to our BRIX Bounty Program. Join The Brix Team On Discord and keep an eye on our Announcements channel for news on when it will start Smiley
Many thanks for your quick reply on bounties of BRIXcoin project
I joined the Discord channel, and will keep watching to get next promotional news from the team.

We are going to try and get the bounty campaigns up and running by the end of this week Wink
Plenty of ways to get involved and of course increase your Brix holdings!

If you've got the hardware, go mining! Of course the Dark Gravity Wave is doing exactly what it should however... Wink

But even without being a hardcore miner, there are several ways to get hold of and multiply your Brix!

Don't forget the coupon code to get FREE lifetime membership!  Grin

OK ... we've been bombarded with questions and here are some simple replies to keep people informed over here ...

There are several ways to increase your BRIX holdings ...

1. Mining ... obviously, the easiest for most guys with the equipment necessary, although the coin is performing as expected and rewards are currently at minimal values

2. Masternodes ... this is probably more suited to long-term investors, and people can either do it themselves OR we do the complete service of setting them up, adding the coins and hosting for a 12 month period. Masternodes currently, are running at very good ROI, expected to drop to a nice solid %age as the project matures.

3. Buying with Rewards ... it's easy to get a lifetime membership at a massive $1 investment (currently free with our coupon code) ... this will allow users to gain access to our exclusive exchange where they may buy whatever value they wish. IF those bought coins are kept within the exchange (online) wallets then they will be deemed as eligible for our daily rewards ... if you keep the balance, then additional rewards are compounded on the balance. If you withdraw to your desktop wallets, then no rewards are eligible. (see 1 & 2)

4. FaucetMan ... members can claim from the faucet every 12 hours. Faucetman has been funded by generous donations from founder members and is fully visible via our blockchain explorer

5. Trading ... members can come along and trade their coin supply whenever they like on our in-house exchange ... we are looking for other projects that blend nicely with ours to add to the exchange, we just haven't quite found that solid fit yet, so if anyone has some suggestions, we are more than willing to listen.

Thank you for your time in reading, have a great day ...

This is how BRIX was formed, deep in the laboratories of a couple of mice ...

Some of you won't remember this pair, but obviously one is a genius, the other one's insane ...

Do YOU know which one is which?  Roll Eyes
A nice little mention in the recent news section from the guys @ https://mncn.online/

Thank you  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
MICROMM - CRYPTO EXCHANGE

List your coin with cheapest fee, no deposit and withdrawal fee and faster services

Join our social channel
https://t.me/micrommonline
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFHh4mceTgiGABnjKw
https://twitter.com/micrommonline
https://discord.gg/g9rFADw

Enjoy trading
Thank you
Nice to see a good number of peeps on here having a look at our Brix project!

Can I suggest having a good look at our whitepaper and also the website...read it and really see what we are doing and how we are doing it...

A wise person once told me that sometimes it is better to explain what you are not, as opposed to what you are...

At Brix,

We are NOT: A fly by night, here today, gone tomorrow operation...we are building multiple platforms with real purpose to ensure a genuine, ongoing use for Brixcoin.

We are NOT: A platform that can only go forward after receiving huge bags of money from investors by means of an ICO or CGE - our whole project has been self funded by the founding members of BrixCoin.

We are NOT: In a huge hurry to grow exponentially no matter the cost. Our goal and purpose is organic, our growth is organic and the community we build will be true, will be end users (not just traders of Brixcoin) and appreciate the direction we are taking Crypto.

We are NOT: here to make a quick buck and then move on to the next shiny object.

Brix was born at the original stage with the idea to not only create a coin that did not suffer the pitfalls and failings of every other ALT coin but also in doing so, to create an ultimate outcome that would help those less fortunate - hence the name Brix...

We are so proud of how Brix has evolved and the direction it is heading -  we hope you can see and appreciate what we are doing! Smiley
i'll give it a try

thank you for your support ... I do hope you have read through our whitepaper/mission statement ... it is very important to us that everyone understands what we are attempting to create AND what we have created thus far ...
I read the whitepaper it really explains what the project is all about.

Thank you for taking the time to fully investigate ...  Smiley
Activity: 159
i'll give it a try

thank you for your support ... I do hope you have read through our whitepaper/mission statement ... it is very important to us that everyone understands what we are attempting to create AND what we have created thus far ...
I read the whitepaper it really explains what the project is all about.
copper member
Activity: 19
25 years of IT just gets more exciting by the day.
Need some more detailed info about block rewards/ MN rewards etc. in OP.
Hi kurbeks, Thank you for your comment/question, we will be adding further info and some figure-like goodies for everyone to read over the weekend Smiley
It's bad that you did not sell part of the fund on ico. All the same, without a lot of money and advertising, any such project will simply not grow. How many people do you have in the community? 10-20?
This is not enough to rise. And ico is made to make a large community that is interested in the success of the project.

From my perspective money isn't everything ... promotional skills are more important and the potential reach figures from those promotional skills are even more so ...

If you are digging for numbers then from just one tweet on 1 account alone ...  the potential reach is in excess of 100K and we have more accounts than we can shake a stick at ... and that is 1 platform alone, so again I re-iterate it is NOT all about money ...

You also asked how many people in the community, if I showed you my entire list, I would probably have to shoot someone ... and again, you are seeing community from a different perspective than I ... not all community wish to 'make money quick' ... we are also not in that category, we want to perform to the best of our abilities to bring, to some communities, fresh water or sustainable electricity etc ... and again, I see community differently to most ...

If people wish to come along and support the project with whatever they have, then we applaud them, if they do not, the project does not fail, it continues in ways that others do not see. We 'giveaway' more tools, resources, infrastructure than most will ever see, but we do want to give back to the cryptocurrency community at large for assisting us to our final destination.

This is why we followed the 'masternode' route so that we can give a little extra back to those less fortunate than others that cannot afford to buy expensive mining equipment or the costs in running them.

This oratory speech is pretty much endless, but I implore people to 'think outside the box' ... there are always other ways to do things than the convention ...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Need some more detailed info about block rewards/ MN rewards etc. in OP.
Pages:
Jump to: