Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO][POW] ❤️ BRIXCOIN Special Initiatives Project ❤️ [MASTERNODES] - page 9. (Read 30191 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.

Thank you for reviewing our coin ... it is very much appreciated ...  Grin

This is what 'CryptoTeam' had to say ...

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS
On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 51
Really looking forward to supporting this project and taking part in the bounty.
Oh . .before I retire for the evening ... there is a Halloween Giveaway ... just for knowing something that others maybe don't  Wink

The BRIX Community is comprised of many individual parts made into a collective ...

Shop: For Using BRIX coin for various digital services that we provide

Vendors Portal: For anyone requiring their own online e-commerce store (ideal for affiliate marketing, if you are so inclined)

Social Media Portal: An exclusive product for those sick & tired of Facebook NOT allowing others to see your message

Explorer: The Blockchain Itself ...

Exchange: An in-house exchange for sale of BRIX made by members for members ...

Mining Pool: A community pool where you should intially be able to mine BRIX directly from your computer ... as time progresses, then additional coins will be available via our ...

Masternodes: This is our primary product that effectively shares BRIX between members  even if they choose to 'mine' the coin or not ...

Masternodes will be available to purchase for individual members who wish to do so. A more technical explanation will be made later...

WhitePaper: This will effectively be our 'mission statement' and NOT a vehicle to offer BRIX as an ICO ... we DO NOT have plans to raise capital for further infrastructure purchases through an ICO, our 'products' should be sufficient for us to expand as the community grows ... ALL initial infrastructure, set up and development costs have been SELF FUNDED BY THE FOUNDERS

I have probably missed something because there is so much we have to offer the BRIX community .. let's just say it this way 'YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED' ❤️

We do host our own exclusive exchange, the only proviso, you need to become a member of Brixcoin .. even if it is only a lifetime basic membership ...

Drop by our discord channel for further information and maybe a surprise or two  Grin
copper member
Activity: 19
25 years of IT just gets more exciting by the day.
Registration is currently disabled  Sad
Hey there SkyDr$k3, Thanks for dropping in Smiley
You need to join at the Getting Started Page Smiley

Here is the link to join: GO HERE

And drop by Our Discord Channel If Your Require Further Assistance Smiley
Activity: 146
Registration is currently disabled  Sad
We're actually celebrating life & death & magic by recognizing the 10th Anniversary of the birth of the Bitcoin whitepaper and 'coming out' for others to test our project so that we can make it better if we need to do such a thing ... (we) BRIX believe we are ready for that test ... but only by opening the doors fully to the public will we actually know ... all the alpha, beta and live testing has been completed and it is time to 'birth' this baby Wink

Obviously, me being a druid, it has additional significance ... I recognize and honour my ancestors, so I pledge this project to my mother and my father, my sisters, who bring life to the world, and my brothers who have died in battle ... additionally, when I am gone, I pledge my legacy to my children and their children into eternity Smiley
Yes, ok, so we're old .. lmao

@XcelR PJ ... one thing you have to understand is this ... the combined age of the primary guardians of Brixcoin is 104 years ... we are what the South Africans call 'Ballies' ... I myself am an 'Old Ballie' even though I am actually a Welsh Dragon, the primary developer is actually from SA and he is definitely a Ballie  Grin  ... so things get done nice and slowly and in the correct order ... we will get this done, but right now give us some time to get over the initial opening period ... cheers  Wink
copper member
Where are the details about the premine and emission schedule?

Hello Halkuon,
The Brixcoin emission curve is very similar to that of DASH which we are proud to be forked from.
Theoretical end supply is approximately 18000000 BRIX.
No developer premine and no ICO Smiley

Drop in by at our Discord Dev Chat if you would like to know more Smiley
Brix [BRIX]
available for mining at the AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://acpool.pro:3540 -u  -p x

Thank you for your support ... anyone looking for our wallets can get them from the OP
Activity: 86
Brix [BRIX]
available for mining at the AltCoinsPOOL

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://acpool.pro:3540 -u  -p x

https://acpool.pro/images/logo.png

There was ZERO premine ... as for the emission curve, I am getting the devs attention so that they can answer you fully on this platform
Activity: 71
i'll give it a try

thank you for your support ... I do hope you have read through our whitepaper/mission statement ... it is very important to us that everyone understands what we are attempting to create AND what we have created thus far ...
Activity: 146
copper member
All the best for the team, meet up soon!
Proof is where it's at, condition are right.
So excited! but no hype.
Dankie Boet.
Kom ons gooi mielies!

Thanks for the ShoutOut Ali2star, we gonna gooi those "mielies" soon too Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
I will help in the development of the project, write in private messages.
copper member
I will help in the development of the project, write in private messages.

Hi John_52,
You can reach out to us on our discord channel Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: