Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 2. (Read 194164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Yes, but what I was getting at is that if I bought a £100 amazon gift card with NOXT it would have to be covered by you seeing as NOXT is burnt. How is this viable? Or was that not the point?

The NOXT purchases have been covered by me since the Polo removal, which is why sometimes they became unavailable. There weren't any other options.

Thanks for the answer...

Still not calling it a day yet on this project?

Not quite. I'd still like to polish up Gift but in the current environment I'm not comfortable touching payments. I'm going to have to test the new chain/environment also and handle a transfer of tokens over to ARDR or perhaps ETH.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Yes, but what I was getting at is that if I bought a £100 amazon gift card with NOXT it would have to be covered by you seeing as NOXT is burnt. How is this viable? Or was that not the point?

The NOXT purchases have been covered by me since the Polo removal, which is why sometimes they became unavailable. There weren't any other options.

Thanks for the answer...

Still not calling it a day yet on this project?
legendary

legendary
If this was to become more popular (if gift gets enabled) is there a way that it will ever be financially viable, or is it best to just cut your losses? I assume any funds that were raised with the coin swap are non-existent now?

The transfers/payments incorporated only exchange-related fees and gift ran at no fees so no it doesn't nor was it intended to run as for-profit. NOXT from the get go was a set of services that burnt NOBL/NOXT and supported the altcoin ecosystem, fees would only make it an even less attractive method than fiat.

what's going to happen with the NOXT tokens when NXT moves to ARDR/IGNIS?

I will likely move over, but won't be rushing until the dust has settled with the xfer and chain/tech looks stable. I'll need time to redevelop and test a number of backend tasks again also.
legendary
Activity: 1050
what's going to happen with the NOXT tokens when NXT moves to ARDR/IGNIS?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If this was to become more popular (if gift gets enabled) is there a way that it will ever be financially viable, or is it best to just cut your losses? I assume any funds that were raised with the coin swap are non-existent now?
legendary
Update? When is gift going to be reenabled?

I don't have a timeframe as of yet. It won't be much longer - but payment-related services outside purchasing gift cards need to be put on hold.

Hi Rofo,

I'm just wondering, does NOXT have anything to do with NOBL? Does one depend upon the other, or are they completely separate entities within the Noble brand/grouping?

They are separate. The primary link is ability to use NOBL as a payment option.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hi Rofo,

I'm just wondering, does NOXT have anything to do with NOBL? Does one depend upon the other, or are they completely separate entities within the Noble brand/grouping?
Update? When is gift going to be reenabled?
legendary
The noblemovement.com site will be unavailable for 12-24 hours during migration to a new server.
Activity: 14
Thanks for the update, Rofo.

Toast
legendary
I am going to have to go through a new soon-to-be-introduced process of registration and licensing as a cryptocurrency service due to new laws being introduced in Australia.

Hi Rofo,

Is the functionality to buy gift vouchers going to be re-enabled anytime soon on noblemovement.com?

Thanks

Toast

It will be. I don't have a timeframe at the moment. It is likely I will reestablish Gift primarily and slog through the registration process (or get an exemption).
Activity: 14
Hi Rofo,

Is the functionality to buy gift vouchers going to be re-enabled anytime soon on noblemovement.com?

Thanks

Toast
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Since I hold a far amount of NOBL, I think its about time I subscribed to the NOXT page. Watching =)
And they would not trade it ?!?
How can we know if this is legit ?

It used to be on bittrex didn't it?

Nope. Bittrex gave a polite no when NOXT was released.

That's weird, gotta be a mistake then? Why would bittrex have so many NOXT?

No idea. That's something you'll have to ask them assuming that it is theirs.

Meh, I'll pass. I don't care that much!
legendary

No idea. That's something you'll have to ask them assuming that it is theirs.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: