Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 6. (Read 194164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Rofo please help.

I've attempted SEPA transfer but there are some issues:

1) The price is not accurate - it should be around 3 times less than what I was asked to pay. (but I did it anyway)
2) The correct amount has been sent - just a little bit more as it was not possible to send the exact amount from the wallet (not enough decimals)
3) Block explorer (chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/) shows the address has received the coins
4) The app reports it hasn't received the coins

So.. it seems the app doesn't work at all. Is there any way to reverse the transaction?

I love the idea of this platform and it's a shame it's not performing as intended.

There will be many people willing to use it on a daily basis, including me so would be great if you fixed it.

I am happy to return the DMD if you prefer or I can confirm the SEPA transfer now. Just let me know here or in DM.

Regards,
Jason
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Rofo please help.

I've attempted SEPA transfer but there are some issues:

1) The price is not accurate - it should be around 3 times less than what I was asked to pay. (but I did it anyway)
2) The correct amount has been sent - just a little bit more as it was not possible to send the exact amount from the wallet (not enough decimals)
3) Block explorer (chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/) shows the address has received the coins
4) The app reports it hasn't received the coins

So.. it seems the app doesn't work at all. Is there any way to reverse the transaction?

I love the idea of this platform and it's a shame it's not performing as intended.

There will be many people willing to use it on a daily basis, including me so would be great if you fixed it.
legendary
Activity: 1364
NOBL on bittrex would be good also!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
see i helped ya

now just a few more of u please request add NOXT to cryptopia

Don't worry guys, I got ya, syncing now  Smiley
thx for adding NOBLE to cryptopia!

if ya host NXT assets too please also add NOXT which basical is a connected sistercoin to NOBLE

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/6780060819348751348
legendary
Could we use the polo desliting as a way to get NOXT back on an exchange together with NOBL?

just do it
seek a exchange that host NXT assets too and request NOBLE and NOXT to be added
there is no magic dude do what u want to be done

do yourself what u want to be done

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Could we use the polo desliting as a way to get NOXT back on an exchange together with NOBL?
legendary
Activity: 924
Any news?

I am going to be busy for the next 2 months on the related finance app. gearing up for release. The one I've been hinting at/discussing where allowed previously. Our ACL was finally granted after two years in January. Otherwise Noble will continue running as per usual.

Its success will determine the direction and support behind Noble from 2017 - hopefully hiring developers to focus solely for what's envisioned for the Noble app. I'll release update when I can.

That support rug has been pulled by Poloniex.

Sad day indeed.

No other exchange?

The community needs to unite against Poloniex flawed decision.
legendary
noble gets delisted on poloniex 2nd may
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Congratulations on finally getting the ACL granted!

I hope you can get this thing to where you envisioned it, I know I'm still lurking every now and then for some updates.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Nice good to know ! Keep up the good work !
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Great news thanks for the update Rofo. 
legendary
Activity: 1232
Any news?

I am going to be busy for the next 2 months on the related finance app. gearing up for release. The one I've been hinting at/discussing where allowed previously. Our ACL was finally granted after two years in January. Otherwise Noble will continue running as per usual.

Its success will determine the direction and support behind Noble from 2017 - hopefully hiring developers to focus solely for what's envisioned for the Noble app. I'll release update when I can.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
legendary
Rofo: you might try asking poloniex to add NOXT again with the new attention NOBL is getting. After all they are both related.

Couldn't do any harm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Rofo: you might try asking poloniex to add NOXT again with the new attention NOBL is getting. After all they are both related.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Can the NOBLE app be used to deposit bitcoins into bank accounts?

No, as far as I know you need to use selected alts which can then be used to buy gift cards

this coins can be used to send direct to a bankaccount in australlia or in europe (SEPA)

Thanks, do you know how kyc/aml procedures work for this?

Very good app!

Edit, my tablet is too old to install the app
legendary

No, as far as I know you need to use selected alts which can then be used to buy gift cards

this coins can be used to send direct to a bankaccount in australlia or in europe (SEPA)

Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: