Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 3. (Read 194164 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
And they would not trade it ?!?
How can we know if this is legit ?

It used to be on bittrex didn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
And they would not trade it ?!?
How can we know if this is legit ?
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
surprisingly, bittrex is second biggest holder of NOXT  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1364
Is there any way we could push Noblecoin on to Bittrex ?!
legendary
Activity: 1232
There have been a number of issues identified with the new live version I am going to have to spend some time on this week resolving. I'll keep you updated. If any user has been having any problems logging back in or resetting emails please let me know.
Is there a time in this project where we just call it? I think the level of interest no longer warrants anyones time.

I mean I'm not even upset about it anymore, I've made my money back on other stuff, what happens will happen. I think it is sad that it came to this, but I assume that this is pretty much the end?

While I admit there are many of times I want to call it (and quite a number of ideas have been called already) in the last 3 years the services will be kept running regardless of interest. It will be more accessible to more people once I iron out the last issues with transitioning from purely app/old back-end.

It wasn't a moan, I was wondering if the payoff warrants the amount of effort.

Otherwise, if you are happy to continue I think that the use case for the nobility platform is still there, albeit copied a couple of times. With a new ANN thread, a slack group and a bounty scheme or something it could become popular.
legendary
Is there a time in this project where we just call it? I think the level of interest no longer warrants anyones time.

I mean I'm not even upset about it anymore, I've made my money back on other stuff, what happens will happen. I think it is sad that it came to this, but I assume that this is pretty much the end?

While I admit there are many of times I want to call it (and quite a number of ideas have been called already) in the last 3 years the services will be kept running regardless of interest. It will be more accessible to more people once I iron out the last issues with transitioning from purely app/old back-end.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Correct: no further Noble coins for the foreseeable future.

hi Rofo,

can you explain more what do you mean on this statement about Noble coin?

No more colored coins or blockchains related to Noble (or other for that matter) similar to NOXT.

[/quote]

thanks Rofo...
legendary
I will be spending the day re-enabling and testing Pay now that the majority of services I use seem to be running pretty smoothly with deposits and transfers post BCH fork.
legendary

Correct: no further Noble coins for the foreseeable future.

hi Rofo,

[/quote]

No more colored coins or blockchains related to Noble (or other for that matter) similar to NOXT.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Correct: no further Noble coins for the foreseeable future. [/quote]

hi Rofo,

legendary
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but where do the funds come from if I was to purchase gift cards with NOXT? Out of your pocket?

Yes I cover those atm.
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but where do the funds come from if I was to purchase gift cards with NOXT? Out of your pocket?
legendary
..first coin coming off of that parent chain, do you have any of the numbers about how many of been created since then?..

There are 551,428 NOXT in existence and can't/won't be any more. There won't be any further coins made.

I think the question was more along the coloured coins route, but I imagine that the answer will be similar...

Generally I still think it is a good idea, one ecosystem and multiple coins to fulfil different requirements, but I think that in terms of Noble that this is unlikely

Correct: no further Noble coins for the foreseeable future. I'll continue to run and add services to the Noble platform under NOXT and should all NOXT be removed from circulation run them without.
..first coin coming off of that parent chain, do you have any of the numbers about how many of been created since then?..

There are 551,428 NOXT in existence and can't/won't be any more. There won't be any further coins made.

I think the question was more along the coloured coins route, but I imagine that the answer will be similar...

Generally I still think it is a good idea, one ecosystem and multiple coins to fulfil different requirements, but I think that in terms of Noble that this is unlikely
legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nice to see some fresh content still getting pushed out after all these years.

hope everything went over smoothly, I'm liking the new features mentioned
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
It is hard to tell, and you might not have that information either, but at the time of this announcement you stated that you were the first coin coming off of that parent chain, do you have any of the numbers about how many of been created since then?  Although i see this concept of colored coin a unique and interesting one.
legendary
The dashboard will be coming live within the next hour or two max. If you've been having any issues recently with creating accounts or resetting lost passwords this should now all be resolved. You'll be able to access and view the classic pay services. Gift should be up later tomorrow. Sending payments won't go live until any post-HF BTC issues have been resolved/cooled down so I believe 24-48 hours (the service will ultimately support multiple BTC forks if they continue similar to ETH/ETC).

All access and services now through noblemovement.com. You won't need to make new accounts.

If you have any account/login issues or layout/UI glitches especially on phones please contact me privately.
Pages:
Jump to: