Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 4. (Read 194164 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
So is it up yet?

In process today, with each individual service appearing once final live tests are done. Previous Noble accounts have been carried over. Noble app. has been removed from store.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
So is it up yet?

In process today, with each individual service appearing once final live tests are done. Previous Noble accounts have been carried over. Noble app. has been removed from store.
legendary
Hey rofo,

I know you are busy but any updates to speak of? this is certainly a hard coin to accrue, hope thats a good sign  Grin

Looking forward to the next updates and pulling these great coins out of the dust

New site is still due to go up by end of month, discontinuing the mobile app. in the process.

As for options Polo. delisted. The NXT asset exchange is the only place it can be traded.

CMC removed it from their list.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Another quick question, where are the options to buy the coin?

i see https://mynxt.info/asset/6780060819348751348 but the book is pretty empty

it's also not listed on coinmarketcap

anyone know? thanks ahead of time
Hey rofo,

I know you are busy but any updates to speak of? this is certainly a hard coin to accrue, hope thats a good sign  Grin

Looking forward to the next updates and pulling these great coins out of the dust
Activity: 250
friends from our very loved noblepay project
get ur girlfriend/wife involved in crypto

here we go:

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
friends from our very loved noblepay project
get ur girlfriend/wife involved in crypto

here we go:

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I am going to be busy for the next 2 months on the related finance app. gearing up for release. The one I've been hinting at/discussing where allowed previously. Our ACL was finally granted after two years in January. Otherwise Noble will continue running as per usual.

Its success will determine the direction and support behind Noble from 2017 - hopefully hiring developers to focus solely for what's envisioned for the Noble app. I'll release update when I can.

Timeframe is bunch of early screens and information on the updated website version and discontinuation of mobile app closer to the end of this month fingers crossed with tentative releases. It will be released in full no later than end of next month. It will resolve all transfer and device issues and over-all be a much smoother, easier and secure experience.

Noble app still processes payments and purchases in the meantime fine.

I have been very busy bringing up the second app/site alongside ready for national release and learnt a lot along the way and as mentioned earlier this has to be my focus first before Noble overhaul. It will benefit and work alongside Noble in the long-term, primarily funding wise but also in terms of usability and exposure.

Regards,
Jason

Nice update. Thank you. Fish
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Well sheet I found my address but have no clue what my password is. Is there a tool you can put what you think it might be and it tries derivatives?
I am going to be busy for the next 2 months on the related finance app. gearing up for release. The one I've been hinting at/discussing where allowed previously. Our ACL was finally granted after two years in January. Otherwise Noble will continue running as per usual.

Its success will determine the direction and support behind Noble from 2017 - hopefully hiring developers to focus solely for what's envisioned for the Noble app. I'll release update when I can.

Timeframe is bunch of early screens and information on the updated website version and discontinuation of mobile app closer to the end of this month fingers crossed with tentative releases. It will be released in full no later than end of next month. It will resolve all transfer and device issues and over-all be a much smoother, easier and secure experience.

I have been very busy bringing up the second app/site alongside ready for national release and learnt a lot along the way and as mentioned earlier this has to be my focus first before Noble overhaul. It will benefit and work alongside Noble in the long-term, primarily funding wise but also in terms of usability and exposure.

Regards,
Jason

Good news, I look forward to an update. As usual let me know if you want me to test anything
legendary

Regards,
Jason
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Happy New Year all.

What's the current status of this project? It has been too long since a proper update

There are going to be a number of major changes to the app in the second 2 weeks of this month. With Parse shutting down it forces a migration and rebuild of back-end functionality - will be moving to Azure and elsewhere. This will be the second app. I've done it to so there won't be any major hiccups with the move.

Otherwise it's running any orders and looking for more coins for addition. A more modern and attractive version 0.3 will help with that for the coming year.
Is there a good website or newsletter we can refer people to that quickly explains the app and makes for a quick sales pitch in getting them interested in the app? Something that spells out exactly what steps need to be taken to get added?

first of all its a new and latest version which increases our interest. Undecided
legendary
legendary
Is NOXT it's own coin or a service thats using NOBL coin?

I can't find any good information on NOXT coin, a bit confused

Noxt is a colored coin on the NXT network, IOW it is a NXT asset so in order to use it you must run the NXT wallet afaik. It was on Polo but was removed do to low volume.

Read this.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9392340

What is the current price guys? I am not updating and downloading nxt blockchain just to find out.

Cheap and you don't have to download the whole blockchain with the new wallet. It can use a remote node.

The highest sell order is at 16 NXT ~ 0.0005 BTC

That's nice to know! thanks man. Smiley I literally have forgotten how much I have. Hopefully I can find the password if I ever need it. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050

Noxt is a colored coin on the NXT network, IOW it is a NXT asset so in order to use it you must run the NXT wallet afaik. It was on Polo but was removed do to low volume.

What is the current price guys? I am not updating and downloading nxt blockchain just to find out.

Cheap and you don't have to download the whole blockchain with the new wallet. It can use a remote node.

The highest sell order is at 16 NXT ~ 0.0005 BTC
legendary

Activity: 336
I always keep a close eye on any project Rofo has on the go. He is as dedicated as they come.

Pages:
Jump to: