Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 45. (Read 194190 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
I think he's trolling the dicks who were trolling him and spamming his pm's with threats.

How's it feel? Cheesy

But all the dicks (including me) who were trolling him and spamming his pms with threats did it only after he started to shit on our heads with 0 deliveries, 0 communication and 0 transparency.

Chicken and egg conflict? or just another logic failure of a blind cheerleader?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I think he's trolling the dicks who were trolling him and spamming his pm's with threats.

How's it feel? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Rofo has definitely read this all and still ignoring us, please give us an update please

Oh yeah he logs in every day
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Rofo has definitely read this all and still ignoring us, please give us an update please
legendary
legendary
anew New Zealand Bitcoin exchange https://bit-kiwi.com , be good if they were contacted regarding NOXT/NOBL
legendary
 yeah it would be nice 2 know whats going on.  Rofo I know you have stepped back from Nobl but you are still here with NOXT arent you??  Why the long silence?
Rofo I understand there will be a delay for the roadmap to be completed, can you drop us an update about where it stands?

Do you plan to use some of the ico funds for PR when things are ready?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
even if Rofo is deep in developement and is accomplishing much his silence is very obviously killing the NOXT price. Shows a complete lack of respect for the NOXT investors who bankrolled him.

Well at least he is still actively logging in to his btctalk account and I'm sure he's checking up on the thread. So there's that at least, maybe the NOXT community can help other's questions if they have already been answered.
legendary
even if Rofo is deep in developement and is accomplishing much his silence is very obviously killing the NOXT price. Shows a complete lack of respect for the NOXT investors who bankrolled him.
To be fair to rofo, other devs have ignored requests to add SSL.  Also, these other coins have good value and volume so who knows why devs do this.

The broken SSL certificate is not the point here.

Lack of communication is.

Rofo, why don't you build up a team around you? It's obvious that you need some hands.

He's not the first dev to lack in that department, but for devs like that usually still deliver.  Why they do that, again, who knows.
Think differently
good explanation, thx
To be fair to rofo, other devs have ignored requests to add SSL.  Also, these other coins have good value and volume so who knows why devs do this.

Rofo, why don't you build up a team around you? It's obvious that you need some hands.

I could live with lack of communication and lack of transparency, the lack of development is my real concern.
how do you know there is a lack of development when there is a lack of communication?
I don't.

The only thing he delivered by now is a simple html form, do you suggest he delivered some other things but did not bother to tell us? Smiley
I just assume that if he had something ready he would at least put it in www.noblemovement.com website, and that's why I guess/assume there is no development.
Think differently
To be fair to rofo, other devs have ignored requests to add SSL.  Also, these other coins have good value and volume so who knows why devs do this.

I could live with lack of communication and lack of transparency, the lack of development is my real concern.
how do you know there is a lack of development when there is a lack of communication?

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
To be fair to rofo, other devs have ignored requests to add SSL.  Also, these other coins have good value and volume so who knows why devs do this.

silence isnt golden in crypto , its shit!!!

i don't agree. better silence and NO word from dev but continous development and steady commits. THIS is GOLDEN. so in my honest opinion, your post is relative. in some projects communication is gold you are right here, but when you know the dev like Rofo, you also know that silence is a good sign.... look at the other coins publishing so many marketing and PR material. BUT development is shit. NAV for example. i had big trust because of their hyping and blablabla.  but saw how they scam people and lie around to keep dumping.

I know what you are saying but the current Rofo is not the Rofo we know and love. He would never act like this. Schizophrenia/duel personality perhaps. & the scamming Rofo who dont give a shit about his investors is out to play today.

I'm going to write an opera of how all this went down and get my money back that way

Try to focus on list of expanses + proof of reserves + those mystery hands that bought 55btc worth of noxt without any public transaction we can trace (It never happened imo).
The scammy shit is under those 3 points I can guarantee you that.

I thought of letting it go when rofo became more active in here but now... lets put things in place.
more then 3 months after the ico and what we have is a manual html form under a broken SSL certificate (or noble pay if you prefer).

i don't agree. better silence and NO word from dev but continous development and steady commits. THIS is GOLDEN. so in my honest opinion, your post is relative. in some projects communication is gold you are right here, but when you know the dev like Rofo, you also know that silence is a good sign.... look at the other coins publishing so many marketing and PR material. BUT development is shit. NAV for example. i had big trust because of their hyping and blablabla.  but saw how they scam people and lie around to keep dumping.

I know what you are saying but the current Rofo is not the Rofo we know and love. He would never act like this. Schizophrenia/duel personality perhaps. & the scamming Rofo who dont give a shit about his investors is out to play today.

I'm going to write an opera of how all this went down and get my money back that way

Try to focus on list of expanses + proof of reserves + those mystery hands that bought 55btc worth of noxt without any public transaction we can trace (It never happened imo).
The scammy shit is under those 3 points I can guarantee you that.

I thought of letting it go when rofo became more active in here but now... lets put things in place.
more then 3 months after the ico and what we have is a manual html form under a broken SSL certificate (or noble pay if you prefer).
Activity: 691

i don't agree. better silence and NO word from dev but continous development and steady commits. THIS is GOLDEN. so in my honest opinion, your post is relative. in some projects communication is gold you are right here, but when you know the dev like Rofo, you also know that silence is a good sign.... look at the other coins publishing so many marketing and PR material. BUT development is shit. NAV for example. i had big trust because of their hyping and blablabla.  but saw how they scam people and lie around to keep dumping.

Pages:
Jump to: