Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 58. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
man look at that buy support  Shocked weak hands are out....to da mewn  Cheesy

1.7616 btc on 5173 like "Please... anyone? Cmooonnnnn.." haha
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
man look at that buy support  Shocked weak hands are out....to da mewn  Cheesy
As promised, roadmap part 2/7.

I would like to add a little comment to this specific part of the roadmap.

I find the media blitz to be one of the most important parts of the entire developmental roadmap. Just take into consideration- how many people know about Neutron currently? 1000? 500? 100? No, just a few dozen individuals. Having such a tiny userbase does not equate to a healthy community. What the media blitz will do is bring Neutron to the cryptocurrency masses. Once it is over, we could expect a few thousand crypto enthusiasts to have heard about Neutron at the absolute minimum.

What does the media blitz bring? It brings us more bright individuals, whom ideas we could cultivate to make Neutron a better cryptocurrency- whether through developmental advances or just adoption. It brings us more investors, which will drive the marketcap of Neutron to more reasonable levels, through real and logical demand, not artificial pump and dump. And what else will the media blitz bring? It brings more people to this discussion. It'll make the community a more active and populated place.

These are just a few thoughts to keep in mind.

All the best,
Team Neutron

mmmmm... dat inbound exposure. Loooove it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

I find the media blitz to be one of the most important parts of the entire developmental roadmap. Just take into consideration- how many people know about Neutron currently? 1000? 500? 100? No, just a few dozen individuals. Having such a tiny userbase does not equate to a healthy community. What the media blitz will do is bring Neutron to the cryptocurrency masses. Once it is over, we could expect a few thousand crypto enthusiasts to have heard about Neutron at the absolute minimum.

What does the media blitz bring? It brings us more bright individuals, whom ideas we could cultivate to make Neutron a better cryptocurrency- whether through developmental advances or just adoption. It brings us more investors, which will drive the marketcap of Neutron to more reasonable levels, through real and logical demand, not artificial pump and dump. And what else will the media blitz bring? It brings more people to this discussion. It'll make the community a more active and populated place.

All the best,
Team Neutron

will deff be a crucial piece, I hope this doesn't begin until the node (part 1) update has been tested and successfully released Smiley

an advertising opportunity that could end up getting a lot more expensive soon is on the "Cryptocurrency Collectors Club" on facebook (close to 4500 members now)  Tokens must be used in minimum 24 hr chunks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.0;topicseen

Added www.countmycrypto.com to the OP. It is a cool service that allows you to price check your Neutron in USD.
In addition, next segment of the roadmap to be announced tomorrow night.
Keep up the good work dev  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
Added www.countmycrypto.com to the OP. It is a cool service that allows you to price check your Neutron in USD.
In addition, next segment of the roadmap to be announced tomorrow night.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN

All the best,
Team Neutron
Again guys, if you want to gather and chat NTRN in real time, that's already been made. I'm camping in there. If you want to chat sign up and join #neutron-ntrn or PM @iam_crypto. Come join me! BigDaddySherman is in there too!

Neutron now has a room in the CryptoCommunity slack group! Over 300 traders in there. If you hold NTRN, you NEED to be in CryptoCommunity!
Get in instantly, no waiting for invites, and it's absolutely free!

Join CryptoCommunity Here!
We are the oldest and largest slack group for all cryptos. Get in here! Smiley

Retesting 7k again today even before roadmap phase 2 drop! Maybe we will test 10k today? Smiley

No maybes about it - there just ain't enough willing to be sold under 10,000. Just 5 BTC worth on offer - that's nothing.

new 24 hrs high  Grin

7655 now - the supply under 10,000 is drying up and everyone knows the panic buys will rush in once 10,000 is cracked - they will try and get in before it goes back over 20,000. Soon it will be twice as hard to get your hands on 25,000 coins.

The early bird catches the worm.
check ur pm @ sherman  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Retesting 7k again today even before roadmap phase 2 drop! Maybe we will test 10k today? Smiley

No maybes about it - there just ain't enough willing to be sold under 10,000. Just 5 BTC worth on offer - that's nothing.

new 24 hrs high  Grin

7655 now - the supply under 10,000 is drying up and everyone knows the panic buys will rush in once 10,000 is cracked - they will try and get in before it goes back over 20,000. Soon it will be twice as hard to get your hands on 25,000 coins.

The early bird catches the worm.

new 24 hrs high  Grin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm in. The marketcap is low, development seems promising, and i still have a lot of btc from Crave pump.  Grin

Yep - bought my Nucleus with 5 days of TRON staking profits - literally a free Nucleus Tongue
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm in. The marketcap is low, development seems promising, and i still have a lot of btc from Crave pump.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
ok , call it "nucleus"  Grin

and now time to sleep

lets see what tomorrow brings
was me Wink

01:08:33

getbalance

01:08:33