Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 67. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Just a reminder...

Let's make list of pluses for new members:

+ Beautiful wallet with all icons included, even tray
+ NYAN in wallet
+ Windows binaries at launch
+ Working pool without stupid "CPU only" rules
+ 1% premine which giveaways now by developer 337 coins to each! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nyan-nyancoin-giveaway-receive-337-nyancoins-each-ended-402231
+ No fake promises like "giveaway after half year, maybe"
+ Those NYN's really hate this coins, so they afraid that it's better, stronger
+ This is finally STABLE launch of alt. coin in this year!

Great coin. Developers, please keep up the good work. Wallet design is perfect. Strongly believe in this coin long term.
Activity: 35
Selling 3,700 NYAN. PM if interested.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is it just me or should Happyminers shut down for ahwile? We have a serious fork going on here...
Activity: 112
Drop in price! 30,000 NYAN to sell, 0.015BTC/1000 instant sale or best offer. PM me your offers!
Just an update, we are currently working on the official website along with a few other things Smiley

Did you email me about a domain name?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Would love to buy some NYANs. Please PM.

EDIT: Already bought some. Thanks for offers.

Was a pleasure doing business with you, EfektyvusD.

@Others: Got some more to sell. 11000+ left. send me your offer Wink
Activity: 56
KU6L4JvSygC7c2KXa5YAHWSeo7WYxwdLDS
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
So there's two different NyanCoins? Catfight! Shocked
Activity: 11
Would love to buy some NYANs. Please PM.

EDIT: Already bought some. Thanks for offers.
Activity: 49
noob here. i have change the nyancoin.conf like the first page, the wallet still out of sync.
Activity: 224
As soon as Conye difficulty jumps I'm back to this one. And kitteh.
I have 20,000 NYAN for sale. Instant sale at 0.025BTC/1000 or best offer. PM me, I have made trades both through reddit and bitcointalk in the past.
Activity: 85
Just an update, we are currently working on the official website along with a few other things Smiley
Activity: 85
I was at my parent's place for the holidays and everything was fine with the wallet. Today, however I went back to my own place and the wallet no longer syncs. It keeps saying 0 active connections to the nyancoin network no matter what I do. I even deleted the data folder and restarted it (backing up my wallet) and it still doesn't sync. Has anyone encountered this problem or found a fix?
please update your conf file to the config on the first page
Activity: 378
I was at my parent's place for the holidays and everything was fine with the wallet. Today, however I went back to my own place and the wallet no longer syncs. It keeps saying 0 active connections to the nyancoin network no matter what I do. I even deleted the data folder and restarted it (backing up my wallet) and it still doesn't sync. Has anyone encountered this problem or found a fix?

Very cool coin.

@atheistftwins : add some more nodes!
addnode=100.1.82.147
this one is my only source at the moment.
if you have a router with port forward, it helps to forward 33701 to your local IP - that way you'll have easily 20-30 connections

If anyone is interested, I do have 13229NYAN for sale. PM me your offer if you are interested Smiley
Activity: 54
Hello Nyan-Coin.
I translated your ANN page in Chinese to the Chinese thread..
hope I can do more.
Cheers!!
Here is the links:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404583.new#new
I'd love to buy some NYAN! PM me your offer pls.
I do support this altcoin,the wallet is pretty awesome!!! lovely interface,smooth connection,etc..I love it!!Let's do it!!!Promote our Nyan!!

You can claim some free Nyan here,I just hit the MEGA award!!Amazing!!!
http://nyandispenser.tk/?id=194
Pages:
Jump to: