Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 24. (Read 80949 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This coin is going somewhere, just very, very slowly.

We might not be told what is coming up but if you are programming something by yourself in secrecy I know it can take a month just to produce a decent application or high quality video if you are good at it.

At the moment I suggest not to buy, let it fall and wait. People are selling at least 300,000 Nyan a day it seems, and until more new people come you would be losing money keeping it up in comparison to buying it at a lower price.

Another way to look at it, once a few BTC go into the market right now, the price will easily be brought up.

The Dev seems to be getting teams together now, they do have access to the facebook so Nyan Coin has to be a legit coin in that sense,
I doubt this is the dev's only job as this probably isn't feeding their family at the moment.

It is rare to have a coin with millions of followers ready to back it up when the news spreads.

Look at it this way. With one btc worth I bought 1% of all the Nyan Coins so far. Now imagine if that price skyrockets up to 0.0001 and you invested 20 BTC, you would have 20% of the market and 666 BTC ( 20 * (0.0001/0.000003) ).

There will be a demand. Waiting is the important thing.

As for the faucet, it can keep going as long as people donate / as long as their is a community to keep it alive.
So far it has received more donations than would imagine (Over 6000 Nyan for such a small group).
Now imagine if 1,000,000 people used it every day and large groups were donating large amounts of Nyan just to advertise at the Highest Donated Top Nekonaut section with their Name & Website.
The more people that donate, the higher we can safely increase the payout amounts!
It would also be awesome if I could do this as a full time job as I dream in programming code.
From designing, to creating, to amazing. Programming can do it all!
Nyancoin.Me is a pretty awesome name and I definitely would like to add more to it than just a faucet.
I really would like to work on a browser miner too. Click to Mine.
No Hardware or setup required! Then enter your Wallet Address to cash out!

My advise, Wait about 3 months, by then the price will be high.

The Dev is smart.
Other Devs advertise as much as they can, then after the price starts to drop everyone sells since their is no stable foundation.
Our Dev rather build a steady foundation with no dry promises.

I believe.

P.s. www.Nyancoin.Me

OMG!!!
There Are FREE Nyan Coins!!!

3.14159265 NYAN COINS For EVERY Person,  Every 30 Min! @ www.Nyancoin.Me

Everyone really should GET THEM ASAP!!!

www.Nyancoin.Me

^ Is 100% Legit! Grin
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
The Faucet looks good Snarg Smiley

All things aside, I guess there is no way to ask this without sounding like a prick lol..

Is this shit going anywhere?  I have been on nyan since day one. Mining on launch,  since it was trading at 1600 and through its drops to 500 then 200.  Ive mined thousands and bought hundreds of thousands on coinedup and cryptorush.  I am just slowly getting to the point where I am eating through my btc keeping some of these buy walls up on different exchanges and there doesn't appear to be any great news coming.

Am i the only one who feels this way?   The few bits and pieces we hear from the dev don't really renew any faith and it seems like aside from the efforts of a few community members on the subreddit  atheist, snarg, simcom and a few others who are basically throwing their nyan coins at promotions there is nothing coming through the pipeline that is going to be ground breaking for this coin.

Maybe im wrong, I want to be wrong, I want someone to tell me im wrong lol.  But this coin has seemingly flatlined and im stuck with a fuck load of these coins lol.   If I was to get out I would ruin the price which I don't want to do, I want to stay in.  Someone help me with my crisis!  Give me some reassurance or just a fuckin high five or something!@
Url: www.Nyancoin.Me
Img: http://i.imgur.com/2pZpAlJ.png

Welcome to The Nyan Coin Faucet,

For the next 12H we are increasing our payouts to 3.14159265 Nyan!

You can submit your Nyan Coin Address every 1/2 hour, and you can earn up to 76 Nyan Coins in 12 Hours!

Everything is completely Free,
All coins will be released when the giveaway is over,
Lets see how many people we can get Free Nyan Coins!

Please spread the word as much as you can on Facebook, Twitter, ect and lets build the community!

There is a limit of one allowed address per person per 30 minutes.

Url: www.Nyancoin.Me
Faucet is working, Apparently an important file went missing on the server.
Just had to copy and paste a new one Smiley
Activity: 20
Something wrong with the Faucet. All dried up?  Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The faucet is almost fully automated!
Just a few more updates to security and it should be great!
We have a lot of great donations happening here!
http://nyancoin.me/

Free Nyan Now 1.337 Coins Every 30 Minutes!
I am doing all the transfers by hand at the moment so it will be when I have free time but you can always keep entering your Nyan Coin address every thirty minutes to keep piling up your reward.

Lately I have been doing the transfers several times a day.
You can also find out when I last transferred the coins by looking at the time the first Nekonaut entered their address.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Naynice.

Have you set up a time out on the payout? ...30min, 1hour, 24 hours....before resubmitting?
Thanks everyone and especially maxvall!
www.NyanCoin.Me/

How does the new update look? Any suggestions?

Come and get Your free Nyan Coins Here!
www.NyanCoin.Me/
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Great logo on cryptosandwich!  Cheesy

This faucet can only work with your generous support!
Send Nyan Coins and help the community: KUtrbtTKFq1YcLUQyKAhJfzbqivsKVNmW1
I send 3373.37337 NYAN
Txid: 757b27ec62b90dfcade132c0cfd6374a411204213157208b6c99d31ed7ece42c
NYAN must go on!!!
The person I accidentally tipped 600 Nyan Coins instead of 6.00 Nyan Coins tipped it back.
Surprised they were so generous. Now the faucet has 1155.6 Nyan Coins left to spread the Nyan Cheer!

Edit:

pinkerbelle is the magic person to have done this,

http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/20m7wq/new_nyan_coin_faucet/

Thanks pinkerbelle!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

Why nyan.pool.mn is so awesome?

nyan.pool.mn offers:
0% fee
100% uptime
Powerful dedicated server
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin
DDOS protection
Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

MooPool is Now Mining NyanCoin! (Open-Beta)
The Future of Pooled Mining!

~Coins We Support~

~Affiliate Program~
Invite and Earn 50% of MooPool's Cut!

~Pool Specifications~
2% Tax (50% of tax goes to referrer)
CoinSeer Mining Engine
Proportional Payout
Optimized Stratum Back-end
Transaction Malleability Ready!
Variable Difficulty
Affiliate Program
Automated Wallet Backups

~CoinSeer Mining Engine~
MooPool is proud to announce CoinSeer, our custom built, in-house mining engine. CoinSeer was designed from scratch with the goal of bringing extreme efficiency, reliability, expandability, security, complete customizability, and ease of use to cryptocoin mining. CoinSeer gives us the ability to develop more ways to earn and promote growth, while continuously providing a better user experience. With never before seen mining capabilities, MooPool wants your suggestions on how to grow!

~Server Specs~
99.9% Uptime
Redundant Servers
DDoS Protection
400 mbps Connection
32GB RAM
SSD drives

~Special Features~
Enhanced Security Measures
High Speed Site Built on Dedicated Infrastructure
One Account (No More Account Per Coin!)
Verbose Statistics with High Refresh Times