Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 55. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I find it strange how out of all these people and thousands mining nyan coin with so so many being released that I am the only one in the stock market buying and selling nyan coins haha. Pretty much all those ups and downs in the market are me.

Volume's super low right now, everyone's waiting for KGW. It's not at levels where it's worth the effort to buy or sell. I already bought a ton when it went down to 0.000011-0.000012ish.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I find it strange how out of all these people and thousands mining nyan coin with so so many being released that I am the only one in the stock market buying and selling nyan coins haha. Pretty much all those ups and downs in the market are me.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 84

We can certainly start with cryptsy! Everyone who hasn't voted should take some time and vote here:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75787

Lets tell the world about nyancoin!

Now we have 66 Votes, but 71 replies in topic "Please Add Nyancoin [NYAN]  on cryptsy"

Voters, please, do not forget  - not only just make you own posts

Please find text:

"Do you like this idea" and click on it

And then you will see at result, that you like this idea

Activity: 84
Ho-ho!!

latest five blocks in 25 minutes

64944 2014-02-23 19:25:39
64943 2014-02-23 19:24:07
64942 2014-02-23 19:14:14
64941 2014-02-23 19:05:21
64940 2014-02-23 19:00:35

This gives some hope to see new difficulty at least in the following 10-20 hours ...
Activity: 83
KJLuAftXzQgJro6d4D67axbRhSJ3xZ49Ka

pass me some starter kit bros!

And me some older kit bros!
KHXxUbtfHa7oeb6xgfk3xVQxraqrgDWfwY
Guy's head over to reddit, theres a few giveaways there Smiley
http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/

Also don't forget the official nyancat faucet!
http://www.nyan.cat/nyancoin/
Activity: 51

And me some older kit bros!
KHXxUbtfHa7oeb6xgfk3xVQxraqrgDWfwY
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

There we go, signed up for an account and all fixed!

Interesting stuff, do you make websites? I posted on subreddit about the potential with partnering with some kind of animal shelter, particularly one such as Friends of Felines which has a webcam and providing crypto donations to them. Do you think a site like that will take a lot of work? I'm happy to offer a bounty if you can do it.
There we go, signed up for an account and all fixed!
Hey everyone!

As a Nyan Coin Enthusiast I have developed an application which is a Nyan Coin Price Checking Desktop Application!

If anyone is interested in it please email me at [email protected].
Attached is an image of the application, It fits nice and snug on the top corner of your screen.

I actually use it quite often when I do not want to have to search the internet for the latest Nyan Coin price and automatically updates itself every few seconds to catch the latest info as soon as it comes out!

Hope people enjoy! It is a simply executable and is only a 37kb file.

Also if anyone needs applications to be made feel free to contact us and we also accept donations to help develop more applications to help the community!
Nyan: KKs3sKvvAr1QQ1qbRHnGYwd18XRk4WPKAb
BTC: 1EveTYXZyamQBYfmgd6eFPzR8x7K18Baru

Image Link:
https://be4d5b58-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/snarg314/home/LogoAndArt/price.png?attachauth=ANoY7cpPtWKxZ_1EzbcnFATKoPGcbjQfkAUZJo7PMdy93KhqNHN_BHJjvU_rKKEtjc4DWBg0hRrwtLGnJfKx0QtDONggOa-K62ZZqQ4glcz4bynGuCoOczYU7NANSFPwORfCKBVzhk8K9wxwzGlP6P0ZMJpdy3fqSmQek6c2Rs0uEDwIdDaGs6htLbI6TC_X1RWevwIycKIE6Y5-fIRs0CQ7Ep0jfX9WW2GgVzea8f_Q4mh-XLUqXEQ%3D&attredirects=0

You should put your image on imgur and then link it to here from there. It seems kind of shady when you have a huge redirect link that goes to a download page....
Hey everyone!

As a Nyan Coin Enthusiast I have developed an application which is a Nyan Coin Price Checking Desktop Application!

If anyone is interested in it please email me at [email protected].
Attached is an image of the application, It fits nice and snug on the top corner of your screen.

I actually use it quite often when I do not want to have to search the internet for the latest Nyan Coin price and automatically updates itself every few seconds to catch the latest info as soon as it comes out!

I do not have permission for the images that I have used and am still waiting on permission from the owner of the images, which started this thread.
This is free though and am not making any profit of this or where I get my information from. It is also ad free.
I own no rights to the images or where I get the stock info from.

Hope people enjoy! It is a simply executable and is only a 37kb file.

Also if anyone needs applications to be made feel free to contact us and we also accept donations to help develop more applications to help the community!
Nyan: KKs3sKvvAr1QQ1qbRHnGYwd18XRk4WPKAb
BTC: 1EveTYXZyamQBYfmgd6eFPzR8x7K18Baru

Image Link:
http://imgur.com/X0YElLW
You need to give people enough time to update, otherwise you will get a flood of complaints. We'll be there in a day or so.
Yes. Eventually the difficulty will get too low again, the hashrate will suddenly show up, and we'll blow through blocks in seconds again.
I guess I should have made it clear I was agreeing with the "...or so."  Grin It took almost exactly one day to do the last 1000 blocks. (Theoretically, it should have been 1440 per day.) I would say two days, then, to do the 2000 blocks.

Lol is the price seriously 0.000003-0.000004 on coinedup? I gotta get some of my btc out and buy some more if people are willing to dump at those prices.
Think there was a few hundred coins just sold at that, but back up now. Some drunk people out there lol
You need to give people enough time to update, otherwise you will get a flood of complaints. We'll be there in a day or so.
Yes. Eventually the difficulty will get too low again, the hashrate will suddenly show up, and we'll blow through blocks in seconds again.
I guess I should have made it clear I was agreeing with the "...or so."  Grin It took almost exactly one day to do the last 1000 blocks. (Theoretically, it should have been 1440 per day.) I would say two days, then, to do the 2000 blocks.

Lol is the price seriously 0.000003-0.000004 on coinedup? I gotta get some of my btc out and buy some more if people are willing to dump at those prices.
Activity: 140
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Cheesy   KCvb3FSQAmeiJfoxKrpuJrWPh1QnBbUL4m
People are waiting for KWG to kick in. Too bad it will take a long time if net hashrate continues falling.
The difficulty is currently at 46. With the difficulty that high, there isn't much of a (selfish) reason for the hashrate to increase.  Angry

Dev should have put KGW at 65000, that way we would be almost there...instead we're going to wait for a long long time....

Fair enough. I wonder what the next project the devs are working on is. People's purchases with nyancoins are all arriving, so we should get more widespread adoption of it in the store soon. We're already on coinwarz, coinmarketcap, and good exchanges like coinedup. I think the #1 thing now is media attention. We need to start getting some news articles written about us and we need Chris to actively help promote the coin on the nyancat website/twitter/facebook etc. If we can get some attention from big names like deadmau5 or skrillex, that'd be amazing. I think many people who find out about this coin will love and and really want to buy it. Up until now we have been cautious about growing too fast, but now I think it's almost time for us to really spread the world and get people to notice nyancoin!
I agree. I think we need to get on a big exchange once KGW is in. Most people aren't miners and I'm sure a lot of people that hear about nyancoin would love to buy some. Only problem is our best exchange is Coinedup which is still very small. I think we need to start a push for Cryptsy.

We should try to get Skrillex and Deadmau5 to accept NYAN for concert tickets!

We can certainly start with cryptsy! Everyone who hasn't voted should take some time and vote here:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75787

Lets tell the world about nyancoin!
People are waiting for KWG to kick in. Too bad it will take a long time if net hashrate continues falling.
The difficulty is currently at 46. With the difficulty that high, there isn't much of a (selfish) reason for the hashrate to increase.  Angry

Dev should have put KGW at 65000, that way we would be almost there...instead we're going to wait for a long long time....

Fair enough. I wonder what the next project the devs are working on is. People's purchases with nyancoins are all arriving, so we should get more widespread adoption of it in the store soon. We're already on coinwarz, coinmarketcap, and good exchanges like coinedup. I think the #1 thing now is media attention. We need to start getting some news articles written about us and we need Chris to actively help promote the coin on the nyancat website/twitter/facebook etc. If we can get some attention from big names like deadmau5 or skrillex, that'd be amazing. I think many people who find out about this coin will love and and really want to buy it. Up until now we have been cautious about growing too fast, but now I think it's almost time for us to really spread the world and get people to notice nyancoin!
I agree. I think we need to get on a big exchange once KGW is in. Most people aren't miners and I'm sure a lot of people that hear about nyancoin would love to buy some. Only problem is our best exchange is Coinedup which is still very small. I think we need to start a push for Cryptsy.

We should try to get Skrillex and Deadmau5 to accept NYAN for concert tickets!
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: