Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 51. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I just calculated 30 blocks in 30 minutes at a difficulty of 9 from the blockchain page. That means the diff is correct now, but it will still keep climbing for a while, so we will see some really slow blocks.

And I don't even have a trading account set up Cry

I think diff will probably stay around 10-12 ish by the end of this retarget (another 115 blocks at the time of this post). Rolling average is already up to ~36 and if this keeps up should be up to like 40-50s by the end, leading to a retarget of no more than 15. We should be okay and can expect KGW in around 12-14 hours imo.
Activity: 140
I just calculated 30 blocks in 30 minutes at a difficulty of 9 from the blockchain page. That means the diff is correct now, but it will still keep climbing for a while, so we will see some really slow blocks.

And I don't even have a trading account set up Cry
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
They did, the price went from 0.000013 to 0.00001 immediately after diff went low. (I bought 30k at that price  Cheesy)

HOLY CUCUMBER.
I'm striving to balance mining/microbuying to top on 10k...
The diff is back up to 9. Hopefully it won't overshoot by a ridiculous amount. I'm seeing about 1 minute blocks, but the rolling average is still showing 17 seconds, so we will overshoot and we can't even blame the pools this time (or can we). This is just a marginally stable feedback loop at work.  Angry

The real question is whether we make it to 67000 in a reasonable amount of time...
That will depend on how much we overshoot...

I was hoping we could hit 67000 before we got very far into the overshoot, but obviously we will.
The diff is back up to 9. Hopefully it won't overshoot by a ridiculous amount. I'm seeing about 1 minute blocks, but the rolling average is still showing 17 seconds, so we will overshoot and we can't even blame the pools this time (or can we). This is just a marginally stable feedback loop at work.  Angry

The real question is whether we make it to 67000 in a reasonable amount of time...
Will people be more likely to dump after the pools get into it thus lowering the price?
They apparently didn't. (I wasn't paying attention.) The diff is going up now, so they probably won't do anything.

[/quote]

They did, the price went from 0.000013 to 0.00001 immediately after diff went low. (I bought 30k at that price  Cheesy)
But we are the most profitable coin in history! (In a few days)
Huh?

How many hours are left at this rate?
We won't stay at this rate, so it doesn't matter.

Will people be more likely to dump after the pools get into it thus lowering the price?
They apparently didn't. (I wasn't paying attention.) The diff is going up now, so they probably won't do anything.
We should make a panic thread like doge did  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Well, it won't be much of a use since we are somewhat close to kimoto's Cheesy

(3Ghash/s now)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
But we are the most profitable coin in history! (In a few days)
How many hours are left at this rate?
Don't worry, 0.5 is just a random passerby. No pools are drowning us, still.
DAMN!!! Just when the pools would have been a good thing! Well, hopefully, they will still show up.

We still don't need the pools yet, we're blowing through blocks at like 10 seconds each.
Woops!!! The diff is already increasing. I didn't realize that. So no! We don't want the pools or it will go too high.
DAMN!!! Just when the pools would have been a good thing! Well, hopefully, they will still show up.

We still don't need the pools yet, we're blowing through blocks at like 10 seconds each.
The total network rounds 0.5 Ghash/s.

EDIT: I take it back.  1.8Ghash/s now
EDIT. 1.4Ghash/s. It's weird. It's almost like they were individuals, scared away by the artificial next diff at the moment it hit ~2Ghash/s.
EDIT: 1.2Ghash/s
In less than 15 min.
1.1Ghash/s.....still dropping

Guys I think we can make it to 67000 before diff gets insane again Smiley
The total network rounds 0.5 Ghash/s.

EDIT: I take it back.  1.8Ghash/s now
EDIT. 1.4Ghash/s. It's weird. It's almost like they were individuals, scared away by the artificial next diff at the moment it hit ~2Ghash/s.
EDIT: 1.2Ghash/s
In less than 15 min.
1.1Ghash/s.....still dropping
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
New Nyancoin p2pool node at xpool.net

Mining Port:
stratum+tcp://xpool.net:8870

Stats:
http://xpool.net:8870

Example Connection String:
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://xpool.net:8870 -u YourWalletAddress -p password --scrypt --queue 0 --scan-time 5 --expiry 20

Run your own node
https://github.com/CartmanSPC/p2pool

Wow, the blocks are flying in...
Perhaps something to do with the 0.5 diff Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Maybe this means we will actually have KGW before difficulty goes to 9999999 again?

*Looks hopefully*

It will shoot up after next round.
Maybe this means we will actually have KGW before difficulty goes to 9999999 again?

*Looks hopefully*
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Difficulty 0.14, block time 2 sec.  Cheesy
...And everyone said that P4 was no good to CPU mine with Tongue

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend"
Activity: 71
Pages:
Jump to: