Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 53. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The 17 minutes is based mostly on the time when the difficulty was 46. Now it's down to 11, so naturally the blocks are being solved faster. The time per block is a rolling average, so the calculation takes a while to catch up.

On nyanmine there is an error and it says the network hash has dropped down to 40-50Mh/s, that's why it's saying the next diff change is 0.6-0.7 and that each block is going to average 15-17 minutes even at difficulty 11. This is a false report though, since the pool hashrate reported is greater than the network hashrate which is obviously impossible.
Activity: 140
The 17 minutes is based mostly on the time when the difficulty was 46. Now it's down to 11, so naturally the blocks are being solved faster. The time per block is a rolling average, so the calculation takes a while to catch up.
Activity: 84
Guys, something is wrong with the reporting of the network hashrate. Look at how fast the blocks are being solved, it's way faster than 17 minutes. I think we're going to be fine.

Edit: Also if you go to nyanmine, the pool hashrate is larger than the network hash, we'll probably see block 67000 sooner than you think.

>> it's way faster than 17 minutes

Huh seems much faster

Info from http://nyancha.in/chain/Nyancoin

65030 2014-02-24 16:01:17
65011 2014-02-24 14:27:03

20 blocks was mined in ~90 minutes = 4,5 minutes/block

Guys, something is wrong with the reporting of the network hashrate. Look at how fast the blocks are being solved, it's way faster than 17 minutes. I think we're going to be fine.

Edit: Also if you go to nyanmine, the pool hashrate is larger than the network hash, we'll probably see block 67000 sooner than you think.
I knew we would be fine eventually, just when?

Thanks for the info! My pool was still reporting the diff at 46, but I saw that we've dropped to 11.5, so it's on it's way down now.

The good thing is that the difficulty will keep dropping, so the multipools will show up again, then we should blast to 67000 in little time.  Grin

It looks to me that, unless the multipools jump in unusually early, KGW should kick in before the difficultly gets so ridiculously high again. Hopefully.
Activity: 112

Activity: 84
does it work ?
The website say it will come in 1days and 9 hours
And several hours later, the website still says 1 day and 9 hours.  Roll Eyes

It's impossible to estimate the time very well because the hashrate keeps changing, so the time to solve blocks keeps changing. If KGW had already been implemented, we wouldn't be having this problem.

we also can do simple calculations such as

~2000 blocks (till 67000)
1 (minutes per block,  if someone with DEVs still believes in it  ))))
/
60 (minutes in hour)
--------------------------------
~33 hours =1 day and 9 hrs

But .....

if you want to make God laugh - tell him about your DEVs plans ...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
does it work ?
The website say it will come in 1days and 9 hours
And several hours later, the website still says 1 day and 9 hours.  Roll Eyes

It's impossible to estimate the time very well because the hashrate keeps changing, so the time to solve blocks keeps changing. If KGW had already been implemented, we wouldn't be having this problem.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I think if  nyancoin  hit https://crptsy.com ,it should become known by people.

The main way to really make Nyan Coin unique is a way to buy it straight with USD instead of having to buy it with Btc.
How can we separate ourselves if we are still attached?
Also as Btc is very volatile atm, it would keep our currency more safe and consistent by having the USD payment method.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow, It seems everyone is rushing to make their own coin!
The main way to really make Nyan Coin unique is a way to buy it straight with USD instead of having to buy it with Btc.
How can we separate ourselves if we are still attached?
Also as Btc is very volatile atm, it would keep our currency more safe and consistent by having the USD payment method.

You will hear a lot more from the creators of Nyancat soon, expect a lot of media reporting this within the next few days. The Nyancat team is hard at work contacting all of their news sources to bring Nyancoin to the masses.

I hope this which is in the main post will come true soon.
I am wondering how involved the creator of Nyan Cat will want to be with Nyan Coin?
I guess all we need is a really good proposal.
I am wondering how involved the creator of Nyan Cat will want to be with Nyan Coin?
I guess all we need is a really good proposal.
i strongly hold the view that the team should  advertise it .Maybe we can do it through the nyancat's  author...
DogeCoin did have some pretty heavy advertising and posted all over the internet, tv, ect with people talking about it.
They donated to many organizations to spread the word and the members randomly go around the internet tipping strangers 100 dogecoin for fun.

Nyan Coin really would need some generous people that are also willing to take so much time to advertise,
though if prices skyrocket because of it, you can think of it as a job and you get paid for doing so.
i hope more people know it ,and it can become popular as dogecoin.

(Shhhhhhh, It was by thousands of new investors and people who will be buying periodically)
(Shhhhhhh, It was by thousands of new investors and people who will be buying periodically)
by me. Grin
In the last 4 hours (Since I went to bed and woke up for work), over 20,000 nyan coins have been bought on coinedup.com Smiley (Not by me).
This pushes up our coin to our highest value in the last six days!
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: