Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 58. (Read 80958 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I have used several markets and I think the order goes like this:

BTER.com <-- Solid, lots of users.
coinmarket.io <-- Best user interface, fast, solid, responsive but doesn't have many coins
CoinedUp.com <-- fast, lots of trades, user interface needs TONS of work
AllCoin.com <- Holds deposits for hours, user interface looks nice
Cryptsy <- Tons of users, (but it may be faking the transactions like Wall Street does, Google "Program Trading" if you don't know what that is)Holds deposits for days and sometimes never arrive unless you show proof with TX ID.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Yeah! We were expecting this so much!
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
I've mined a lot of altcoins and honestly the only coin with a community anywhere near as good as DOGE's is NYAN. This is a great update with great timing, just before nyancoin hits big exchanges like cryptsy. Also thanks to KGW we wont be destroyed by multipools just like every other coin.
GOGO NEKONAUTS  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Coinedup might be big, but the website is painfully fucking slow and the interface is shit. 

Poloniex.com honestly does a way better job and I much prefer trading with them.  They just need more users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Literally, the only thing holding us back is that we are not on more exchanges. 

It's a great coin, a great community, and we have all the goodies and an established brand. 

We just need to get on the larger exchanges now.  I think https://poloniex.com/ is a great start.  We all need to send an email to [email protected] and tell them why they should list our NYAN.  We are in a good situation and the coin has been getting better and better since launch in January.  It's time for people to start recognizing NYAN for how great it is.   Cheesy
how about cryptsy
Cryptorush is better than Cryptsy. Besides, it's on CoinedUp too!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

It's a great coin, a great community, and we have all the goodies and an established brand.  

We just need to get on the larger exchanges now.  I think https://poloniex.com/ is a great start.  We all need to send an email to [email protected] and tell them why they should list our NYAN.  We are in a good situation and the coin has been getting better and better since launch in January.  It's time for people to start recognizing NYAN for how great it is.   Cheesy
how about cryptsy

We just need to get on the larger exchanges now.  I think https://poloniex.com/ is a great start.  We all need to send an email to [email protected] and tell them why they should list our NYAN.  We are in a good situation and the coin has been getting better and better since launch in January.  It's time for people to start recognizing NYAN for how great it is.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Yay! Great work, dev! It's amazing!
This is awesome news. 

Nyan is a great coin and after holding so many coins, NYAN really does hit the sweet spot.  With DOGE and FLAP you have so many coins but they don't really mean anything, but when you hold NYAN each coin is worth about 10 to 15x that of DOGE so you get the feeling of holding lots of coins, but also that your coins mean something. 

Also, the current rate being around 1 to 2 cents a coin gives them some easy context too. 

tldr; I like Nyancoin.
Activity: 185
The wallet ain't so pretty anymore. Just a grey piece of pixels.. Cry

What? Mine looks exactly the same...  Huh

Old one had a big Nyancoin picture and this new doesn't.
Activity: 70

What? Mine looks exactly the same...  Huh
Activity: 185
Activity: 336
Check out the subreddit - the community is awesome --->  Reddit.com/r/nyancoins
Activity: 26
Difficulty Retarget Time: 3 hours

Please fix it
Activity: 3
Great JOB!!!!! Big Con from Shanghai,China!
Activity: 24
Glad to see such a responsive dev on such a great coin!
Activity: 448
Activity: 70
you guys know that kgw does not keep multipools off the coin.  kgw actually has the opposite effect of what you guys want.  kgw keeps coins at or near profitability constantly for multipools.   Several coins have KGW and are constantly mined by the coin switching pools.

Our coin currently is not the most profitable to mine, especially with the hash rate of a multipool. The only reason they came was because the difficulty got adjusted as low as 2 at one point. With KGW, no multipool will want to bring the diff to 20 and stay there.

+1 I'm literally so happy dev has updated.  Grin
Activity: 112
you guys know that kgw does not keep multipools off the coin.  kgw actually has the opposite effect of what you guys want.  kgw keeps coins at or near profitability constantly for multipools.   Several coins have KGW and are constantly mined by the coin switching pools.

Our coin currently is not the most profitable to mine, especially with the hash rate of a multipool. The only reason they came was because the difficulty got adjusted as low as 2 at one point. With KGW, no multipool will want to bring the diff to 20 and stay there.
Pages:
Jump to: