Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.3 Released!★★★ - page 2. (Read 8287 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 250
anyone having probs compiling new source on  on 16.04 ?
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
can i still join the earndrop for EU zone?
Activity: 214
Hello everyone,

I have had some of these coins for a while (i like to collect and wait many types). Just trying to find out what is new and does this coin use master nodes?
Thanks in advance for any info!

No, it is not a master node coin.
Activity: 214
Join us at https://luckyaltcoin.com/ - NEW and Updated Server and Source.

We are a small but dedicated pool with a small fee of 0.75% and a high-end server. We have been around over 2 years!

Don't see a coin you would like to mine just let us know! More coins to come.  

Added at the request of one of our users and we are already finding blocks!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3442 -u  -p c=NYAN
Activity: 62
Hello everyone,

I have had some of these coins for a while (i like to collect and wait many types). Just trying to find out what is new and does this coin use master nodes?
Thanks in advance for any info!
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
Hello, it seems that TradeSatoshi has undergone some changes today.  Is anyone having success logging in and viewing balances?
Yes, it works perfectly for me, although I saw on your twitter that apparently they are asking for level 2 verification in some countries, I am not 100% sure of them, in the same way, i have level 2 verification for several years now  Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hello, it seems that TradeSatoshi has undergone some changes today.  Is anyone having success logging in and viewing balances?
Activity: 22
Possibly.  As of now, that status line is the only indication of it, no announcement or anything else.
Further discussion on it already underway here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/av5mgh/crisis_warning_tradesatoshi_status_for_nyan_is/

Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
it looks like it will be removed from TS  Sad

Activity: 515

Nyancoin Has Been Added to findblocks.com

Happy Mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:3333 -u -p  c=NYAN

Twitter - @Findblocks - Skype - [email protected] - Email - [email protected] -

Activity: 68
Merit: 24
is there an dev for the coin around? I wanted to add some checkpoints and put this nice new logo from the website in the wallet if no ones working on nyan atm

I'm /u/vmp32k on reddit and used to be the dev for the wallet, backporting bugfixes and stuff - though I've been on hiatus for a bit.
We (the /r/nyancoins community) are always open for ideas and invite anyone to open a thread and brainstorm.

Such an old coin... Can't believe NYAN is still quite active. You guys must be doing a good job

But the current NYAN logo looks good and I guess it doesn't need to be changed

have you seen the website the new logo on the site ? seems odd it never made it into the wallet i dont think the coin has been serviced since they changed the website ...
Activity: 465
is there an dev for the coin around? I wanted to add some checkpoints and put this nice new logo from the website in the wallet if no ones working on nyan atm

I'm /u/vmp32k on reddit and used to be the dev for the wallet, backporting bugfixes and stuff - though I've been on hiatus for a bit.
We (the /r/nyancoins community) are always open for ideas and invite anyone to open a thread and brainstorm.

Such an old coin... Can't believe NYAN is still quite active. You guys must be doing a good job

But the current NYAN logo looks good and I guess it doesn't need to be changed
Activity: 14

Activity: 68
Merit: 24
After the cryptopia thing, I decided to promote this to kids (and others). It is time we share our coin with others, so I created www.nyancares.org.

I am showing people how to use the software, giving out free NYAN and talking about money. We are going to start "NYAN" clubs, get these kids into the tech and mining, etc. Maybe it will take off!
The kids that are turning 12-13 years old are the ones that watched NYAN cat videos for hours.....maybe this can be their "Bitcoin" Some of these people are already going on TradeSatoshi and trading it.

Activity: 14
After the cryptopia thing, I decided to promote this to kids (and others). It is time we share our coin with others, so I created www.nyancares.org.

I am showing people how to use the software, giving out free NYAN and talking about money. We are going to start "NYAN" clubs, get these kids into the tech and mining, etc. Maybe it will take off!
The kids that are turning 12-13 years old are the ones that watched NYAN cat videos for hours.....maybe this can be their "Bitcoin" Some of these people are already going on TradeSatoshi and trading it.

4 week reminder - anyone with Nyan at the Cryptopia exchange needs to withdraw it as soon as possible, last date is 10 January.  Any NYAN not withdrawn by then will be lost.

If you have a Cryptopia account, check it now - cancel any open sell orders for Nyan, and withdraw any balance as soon as possible.

As of this posting, there is still around 5.5 million on open orders and could be a lot more just sitting in people's accounts.

Withdraws can be to the software wallet, a paper wallet or another exchange.
the currency is being taken out of cryptopia 
It is, so anyone with Nyancoin at cryptopia needs to go there and withdraw all of it.
Trading already closed there so withdraw is the only available option.

You have until 10 January 2019 in theory - withdrawing it much sooner is recommended.  Do it now.

Other exchanges, wallets and so on here: https://www.nyancoin.info/resources.nyan

Activity: 51
the currency is being taken out of cryptopia  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Emblem is in Beta testing - how ever long that takes - hopefully before Christmas https://twitter.com/unspecifiedllc/status/1058389912737775618
due to be released very soon.
Any approximate date for this?
Days / weeks / months / years ?
Pages:
Jump to: