Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.3 Released!★★★ - page 3. (Read 8287 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Hi,
Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this plan, for sure
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
I am trying to inport a key into the Nyan wallet and the import key function does not work properly. I have done this before on other coins with no problem. Any suggestions?
What isn't working - is there an error message?

Key import is done from the console with:
Code:
importprivkey YOURKEYHERE

It has been tested as working, although once started it will take a long time to complete (probably minutes rather than seconds) as the software has to scan the entire blockchain to locate all transactions for the particular key.
Activity: 75
Thanks JwFlame that was very helpful information. Perhaps you or someone else could help on another matter. I am trying to inport a key into the Nyan wallet and the import key function does not work properly. I have done this before on other coins with no problem. Any suggestions?
Okay I should be asking how can I get the latest wallet to run on Windows 10? The Virus protection keeps blocking it.

This is a common problem with many coins - it is being blocked because it contains mining software, and because some malware also contained such things to use people's computers for mining without their knowledge, anything with that in it gets labelled as a virus, even though it is not.

Older versions will still work, but they have the 'key compromised' message in them.  However that is just a message put there in error, it has no meaning.  Unfortunately once released the message cannot be recalled - which is why the latest version does not support any messages.

Current downloads and anything else are here: https://www.nyancoin.info/download.nyan
Okay I should be asking how can I get the latest wallet to run on Windows 10? The Virus protection keeps blocking it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
watch out - nyan rising fast
I noticed too. Also, it has been consistently rising so I am holding onto my coins for a longer term and for a (hopefully) better yield. Some $0.002 valued coins have risen to phenomenal heights recently and I believe Nyan can join these ranks.

You can't just compare other coins that had the same price with NyanCoin. You also have to take into account the supply.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is version 1.2 still good? That works on my PC.

Should be. If you sync to the same height as block explorer it's good.
Is version 1.2 still good? That works on my PC.
Everytime I download them my Anti-virus software blocks the download.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Where is the latest Nyan coin wallet located?

Do the links in op not work anymore?
Where is the latest Nyan coin wallet located?
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose

Most of those are not valid.
It's not necessary to specify nodes in that way.

The nodes will provide you a minimum of 5 working nodes from start up. Yes, it is necesary, otherwise you only get 1 connection.
Adding the nodes to the conf file greatly increases the speed of sync.
nyancoin.conf

addnode=5.254.101.106
addnode=174.36.198.160
addnode=69.159.142.71
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=nyan.happyminers.net
addnode=nyan.antisecurity.de
addnode=104.238.94.92
addnode=coins.prohashing.com:6056

Most of those are not valid.
It's not necessary to specify nodes in that way.
Can it be mined with GPU?
No, that hasn't been possible for years.
It's dedicated mining hardware or nothing.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
nyancoin.conf

addnode=5.254.101.106
addnode=174.36.198.160
addnode=69.159.142.71
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=nyan.happyminers.net
addnode=nyan.antisecurity.de
addnode=104.238.94.92
addnode=coins.prohashing.com:6056
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Nyancoin?
Nyancoin is based on the well-known internet meme “Nyan Cat”, a cat flying in space in a ray of rainbow.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-nyancoin.html
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
oh ok. thanks. I'll look into it some more.
Pages:
Jump to: