Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.3 Released!★★★ - page 6. (Read 8287 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
can't find any wallets.

Windows wallets are here: https://github.com/Nyancoins/nyancoin-client/releases

I'll update ANN thread when I get on computer with that account, thanks for pointing that out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
can't find any wallets.
legendary
you need indonesian translation dev
i see in your thread not ready indonesian languange
if you need i can work for you and post to indonesian altcoin section

PM me in a week or so and I will pay $10 worth of BTC or LTC or nyan or XMR for translation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
you need indonesian translation dev
i see in your thread not ready indonesian languange
if you need i can work for you and post to indonesian altcoin section
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Block reward has halved again, now 42.125 from block 1500000.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Hey everyone...didn't know a new thread was started. Big buys lately...crazy.  Cool
legendary
Cryptopia pump was strange. I heard some other coins on their exchange had similar spikes around the same time. Maybe exchange owners giving up everything available to prepare for a longer sustained pump where they can offload it? (This is what I think they did a couple months ago with their pet coin DOT.) Hopefully someone buying in for the long term tho...
Activity: 41
Apologies for not checking in more frequently here. I continue to be working seven days a week generally, and lately, my internet connection at home has crapped out.

Not much new technically speaking. We should be hammering out the specifications for NYAN3 (hard-forking release tentatively scheduled for sometime 2017). Initially proposed is a block size increase (to prove we can, not because we need it now. Also suggested is a difficulty function change (the current one takes too long to increase, then increases too much; we want a faster, smoother response). And the third part is putting in an OP_DATA type of functionality which will allow us to ultimately build a forum system on the Nyanchain and other applications as well.

In community, as mentioned above, we have a NYAN Parlement formed. I haven't been as active there yet as I will be, but I hope to make this a useful body.

In finance, we surprisingly had a large spike recently. It looks like someone just suddenly threw a bunch of money (a few BTC) at NYAN. Personally, I always advocate slower, more long-term buying, after perhaps learning a little bit of a lesson early on in the revival (first quarter of 2015) when americanpegasus and I bid each other up unsustainably (and haven't yet regained the 60+ satoshi we were hitting by the end of that, apart from briefly during this spike). This spike went up to a bit over 400 satoshi apparently, but now we're back to 10 satoshi, which is still up from the 7-9 satoshi I'd been trading at, but a tiny bump compared to the money thrown at it.

Still, regardless of how it comes, this helps us. I had a 100,000 NYAN ask at 300 satoshi, and that got filled. That's going to go back into buying NYAN at market prices (now apparently 10-12 satoshi rather than 7-9 satoshi). My hope is that we'll see more and more Nekonauts acting as market makers like this in the future, and investing into more and more NYAN.

I'd really like to know who was behind this and I hope they will continue to gamble on NYAN. But even if this was a one-time event, it has definitely helped give some more energy to us and take some cheap (and some not-as-cheap) NYAN off the market. And that's very much appreciated.

Cheers!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Jr member now, pictures show up, yay! Cheesy

Hopefully we'll get a Spanish translation soon as well.
Activity: 41
Send like some discussion in the Russian thread about how nyan was "officially licensed", which is a good point. Maybe if no one knows we should just strip that bold red text out of the OP.

The original development team made an agreement with the guy who originally made the nyan cat. Pretty straightforward.

The bad part is that he lost money on it back in the day apparently, from putting money in to have nyancoin merch made and not making the money back.

I'm perfectly fine with stripping it. Someday when we get his endorsement for the revival we can make a bigger deal about it. But the "officially licensed" thing is not a big selling point in my opinion and I don't think it's the thing to emphasize.
The translation is ready and posted on the following forums friends

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16601744

http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=10796.msg126093#msg126093

Thanks killerjoegreece! NYAN sent and OP updated Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Money suply 337 M Nyan,, I think rate 6 sat

Buy orders up to 8 sat on cryptopia: 
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=NYAN_BTC

And total money supply is 337M, but currently mined money supply is somewhat less.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Money suply 337 M Nyan,, I think rate 6 sat
Pages:
Jump to: