Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 128. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Awesome! Very excited.  Thank you for the pictures.  Going to be a great summer for NYC
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
The signage is starting to go up at THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Soho. The very beginning of the rise of NewYorkCoin...

Activity: 4
hi guys, on the site there are 2 wallet, one of this is beta version, what is the best? (it also changes the logo between the two wallet)

Download the latest improved wallet from https://nycoin.community and you are good
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Updated (beta) wallet is created by dev that likes his logo more, removes Alert message and removes mining which triggered false-positive for virus. Same coin just different logos.
Activity: 3
hi guys, on the site there are 2 wallet, one of this is beta version, what is the best? (it also changes the logo between the two wallet)
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Do I understand correctly that you are trying to compete with bitcoin? it is very interesting to know what you are different about? bitcoin is a strong coin.
Activity: 183
30 cents per NYC + a fork to cap supply and reduce block reward

sounds good to me!

in few years nyc  hit more than 5 $ per coin

Max Supply
132,185,463,284 NYC is perfect

$5/coin? Not happening until no one owns a billion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
I LOVE NEW YORK COIN SO MUCH more than another,
I send my address by pm dev, thank you for the coin

is it still valid now ??
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
NYC is anonymous

Since when? What is the source of this information?
Activity: 641
what kind of a coin is it? why is it needed?

It will be usable in the Greater NY area.  Why is it needed?  Well, the free-market sets it's value, not some control-freak in Government.

top coin for  also  quebec coin and herocoin
The Bitcoin Whales: 1,000 People Who Own 40 Percent of the Market
i dont use bitcoin only to buy nyc coin or another  good  coin
Businesses around the globe are currently accepting NewYorkCoin as a form of payment. Please view the Merchants section for an updated list
https://nycoin.community

Zero Network Fee
20X faster than Bitcoin
20X faster than Bitcoin NYC is simply more usable than Bitcoin. NYC is 20X faster to send, receive & confirm transactions. And 5X faster than Litecoin.
NYC is much cheaper to use than Bitcoin.
 NYC is anonymous, decentralized
great best  dev and community
Activity: 408
Merit: 100

It will be usable in the Greater NY area.  Why is it needed?  Well, the free-market sets it's value, not some control-freak in Government.
Activity: 86
Activity: 434

sounds good to me!

Max Supply

It is to wait for a long time, the possibility of the recent few, requires the team's active implementation plan.

sounds good to me!

Max Supply

Activity: 418

sounds good to me!
Activity: 6
I hope the coin goes to at least 30 cents before it splits....
Activity: 367
NEWYORKCOIN MINING POOL FAST AND STABLE, PAYOUT ALL 8 MIN, less Orphanblocks
https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
FAST REGISTRATION
FAST FIND BLOCKS
FAST PAYOUTS = HAPPY MINER

POOL FEE 1% 0%Fee

and we have much less Orphanblocks then other pools
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Keep up the hard work, guys. This is a great community and I'm surprised at how undervalued this coin still is.

KUCOIN Exchange has invited NYC to be listed!!!

#28 Largest Crypto Exchange (5 BIGGER than Yobit!)

KUCOIN is asking for a very nominal 0.2 BTC (or NYC equivalent) listing fee

NYC COMMUNITY, if you want to get listed on a BIGGER exchange - NOW is the time to gather your BTC and get ready to send it!

screenshot of email below

Why would kucoin exchange use outlook.com domain?
This seems to me like a scam and not even good one. I think it is just someone trying to get 0.2 BTC from you... I can send you 1000 emails like this from any email I want.
If you open https://www.kucoin.com/ you will see in the footer they are using [email protected] .

That's a good point. Be careful out there guys. Make sure it's legitimate before sending any bitcoin. The last thing you want is to donate money to a bunch of scammers :/

Yeaaah, I hope that is not a scam. The last thing you would want is to donate money to a scam and expect the coin to be put on the exchange with realizing you've been scammed ...
yobit they have litle more clients and visitors to site  than kucoin if you look  at Traffic Statistics

kucoin is popular in  United States Percent of Visitors 20.7%    -    Japan 7 % - uk , india and korea 4.5 % each

yobit     Russia   25.2%    -    United States   6.6%       India   3.7%     Japan   3.1%   
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
KUCOIN Exchange has invited NYC to be listed!!!

#28 Largest Crypto Exchange (5 BIGGER than Yobit!)

KUCOIN is asking for a very nominal 0.2 BTC (or NYC equivalent) listing fee

NYC COMMUNITY, if you want to get listed on a BIGGER exchange - NOW is the time to gather your BTC and get ready to send it!

screenshot of email below

Why would kucoin exchange use outlook.com domain?
This seems to me like a scam and not even good one. I think it is just someone trying to get 0.2 BTC from you... I can send you 1000 emails like this from any email I want.
If you open https://www.kucoin.com/ you will see in the footer they are using [email protected] .

That's a good point. Be careful out there guys. Make sure it's legitimate before sending any bitcoin. The last thing you want is to donate money to a bunch of scammers :/
Jump to: