Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 190. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
'alert key compromised upgrade required' in windows wallet downloaded from nycoin.net
why this?

just ignore it, it wont affect you or your coins. 
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Is wallet synced? Maybe not fully synced and your coins haven't shown up yet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
quero doar 150000.00000000 mas nâo achei o codigo para enviar
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Hi,

Just got onboard NYC, I'm sure NYC will be successfull.
Fast transactions with Zero transaction fees is what we need!
Had enough of paying $40 for a bitcoin transaction or even $2 on ethereum for that matter,
how are you supposed to ever buy a cup of coffee with crypto with such fees?

HODL

NYC to the Moon

Yes indeed, sending BTC with a half decent confirmation time is killing me in fees.
I think everyone was max'n there fees and in panic mode the other day or else you
have to wait forever on 6 confirmations. NYC is going to shine in 2018!
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Hi,

Just got onboard NYC, I'm sure NYC will be successfull.
Fast transactions with Zero transaction fees is what we need!
Had enough of paying $40 for a bitcoin transaction or even $2 on ethereum for that matter,
how are you supposed to ever buy a cup of coffee with crypto with such fees?

HODL

NYC to the Moon
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
This is NYC time to shine with Lightning fast transactions better the 99% of other coins and
five times faster then Litecoin with no fees on the NYC network!

People have seen how BTC has limitations and are looking for other alt coins to invest and
use as a regular payment option and that is why NYC is here!

Everyone get on board and get some still cheap coins while they last, things will be changing
fast in 2018 as NYC pushing up higher and higher in the Coin Market Cap listings.

No pump, no dump, hold onto your coins and you WILL be rewarded.
Activity: 40
Sorry, the NYC amount should be written like this way:     200,000
What is the donate wallet addr?

The NYC donate wallet addr is on the bottom of webpage  ( nycoin.net).

I just donated 20,0000 NYC.

Every NYC supporter, please do your part in helping the NYC community.
Activity: 18
What is the donate wallet addr?
Activity: 43
Please vote for NewYorkCoin here:
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/

It cost nothing.

We need more places to exchange NYC.

Ok, so NYC Community has agreed to donate 100,000 NYC to increase value and turn NYC into a real crypto.

I ask a few supporters here to step up to the plate and take over bitcointalk forum for a while. I will continue to support NYC developments but I think it's time those developments are focused on real-world venues. Such as getting NYC ATM's up and running in New York City and increasing exposure/awareness and eventual usage with New York City merchants. All upcoming NYC developments will be posted on twitter, facebook and nycoin.net

My personal goal for NYC in 2018 are ATM's on the ground and The New York Coin Center opening in Manhattan. If you would like to contribute BTC to either of these projects, please use donation address at the bottom of page at nycoin.net

i sent you a pm did you get it,,  can any other people here donate some nyc, as well.  come guys,  this all needs to be a team effort, the price what go up if we dont band together and get this thing of the ground.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
Ok, so NYC Community has agreed to donate 100,000 NYC to increase value and turn NYC into a real crypto.

I ask a few supporters here to step up to the plate and take over bitcointalk forum for a while. I will continue to support NYC developments but I think it's time those developments are focused on real-world venues. Such as getting NYC ATM's up and running in New York City and increasing exposure/awareness and eventual usage with New York City merchants. All upcoming NYC developments will be posted on twitter, facebook and nycoin.net

My personal goal for NYC in 2018 are ATM's on the ground and The New York Coin Center opening in Manhattan. If you would like to contribute BTC to either of these projects, please use donation address at the bottom of page at nycoin.net
NYC will be marketing a promotion to New York City business owners to offer all of their customers a 25% discount just for using NYC as payment. NYC miners will reimburse the business owners the discounted 25% NYC. So owner always gets 100% payment, customer gets 25% discount for using NYC and this forces trading volume of NYC to increase substantially. PM IF YOU WILL DONATE NYC.

New website almost ready... http://awebdemo.com/p/html/new-york-coin/index.html

even thoe i dont live in newyork or the usa,  i would glad to donate 100,000 nyc to the great coin, and to just do my part,  pm sent!!

i hope that every body has a very great Christmas, and a very great new year.
NYC will be marketing a promotion to New York City business owners to offer all of their customers a 25% discount just for using NYC as payment. NYC miners will reimburse the business owners the discounted 25% NYC. So owner always gets 100% payment, customer gets 25% discount for using NYC and this forces trading volume of NYC to increase substantially. PM IF YOU WILL DONATE NYC.

New website almost ready... http://awebdemo.com/p/html/new-york-coin/index.html
Thanksgiving Day Parade pics and video.

Let's put our thinking caps on. If this was a hype job, pump and dump, BIG SCAM that too many retards with brand-new screen names are alluding to here, don't you think there would have been more HOOP-LAH put on parade "PHOTOS" instead of real-world awareness, real-world developments and VERY SOON TO BE real-world usage???

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-1.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-2.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017pic.jpg

Thanks for your update, my post has no any offence to the NYC dev team,  actually it is just my idea that other people may think in common sense way which may help avoid receiving  bother from a few people full of suspicion, of course, meanwhile can help increase the public awareness of NYC community.

Excellent work, NYC dev. team  !!!
Activity: 43
Hello! I am a NYC holder.
Why not listed NewYorkCoin (NYC) on next.exchange: https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
It will cost nothing. Smiley
Thanksgiving Day Parade pics and video.

Let's put our thinking caps on. If this was a hype job, pump and dump, BIG SCAM that too many retards with brand-new screen names are alluding to here, don't you think there would have been more HOOP-LAH put on parade "PHOTOS" instead of real-world awareness, real-world developments and VERY SOON TO BE real-world usage???

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-1.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017-2.mov

nycoin.net/img/parade2017pic.jpg
Activity: 18
'alert key compromised upgrade required' in windows wallet downloaded from nycoin.net
why this?
I am a NYC holder. Recently keep buying more new york coins from the market. I believe NYC will have a great prospect, I will hold my nyc coins on tight!  Many thanks for the great work that the NYC Dev. team (especially Scrytenthusiast) has done or been doing!!!

Since recently, very few people are questioning the faithful hard work of NYC dev team, I have little bit concern here, just for reference:

1. to see is to believe, hope dev team can often post on nycoin.net or on this forum more pictures or video of the nyc activities, such as "NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!" and every NYC meetup.  For example, as we know, the title of this thread is "NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!" , people are very interested in it, and want to know how it was, it is gone already, but there is nothing people can know about this PARADE IN NYC from the NYC website or this forum. And the dev team never mentioned how it was done, but the weird thing is, people are still talking under this tittle.

2. Since questions came up, Scrytenthusiast doesn't show up again, in stead,   NewYorkCoinMiner  gives the update of nyc news. Is NewYorkCoinMiner the same person of different ID of Scrytenthusiast ?

Thanks again

I love New York Coin!
Can EVERYONE THAT READS THIS, please post on your social media:

MEET NYC
nycoin.net
NO NETWORK FEES = FREE WORLDWIDE MONEY TRANSFER!
30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS = USABLE AT RETAIL LEVEL!
proven blockchain since 2014
tiny market cap!
Coinomi adding NYC with next update!
NYC ATM's coming to all 5 boroughs in Jan/Feb!
MERCHANT SUPPORT GROWING DAILY IN NEW YORK CITY!
Jump to: