Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 188. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
They just posted :

coinomi

@CoinomiWallet
 47m47 minutes ago
More
Replying to @bra_quabyna @BlueYozakura @NewYorkCoinNYC
Any day now Smiley

So much sooner than I thought:) Yah!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
NYC is about to break $100,000/day volume!!!

cheapies are gone forever.

MERRY CHRISTMAS NYC SUPPORTERS!!!

Coin market cap shows the volume at $21,000. Why spread lies? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newyorkcoin/

Also when is the next Coinomi wallet update? I don't want to keep my coins on YoBit much longer and don't want to send to that slow Mac wallet.

Coinmarketcap only reflects volume in BTC at the moment but people are buying NYC/ETH.

Ps: Merry X-mas to you too NewYorkCoinMiner and thx for your efforts.

Oh ok, I did not know that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
For the more advanced users,  You can send your NYC to a paperwallet and then (when available) use Coinomi's Sweep function to get them in your Coinomi wallet.

Paperwallet generator available at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/paperwallet/?currency=newyork
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

Coin market cap shows the volume at $21,000. Why spread lies? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newyorkcoin/

Also when is the next Coinomi wallet update? I don't want to keep my coins on YoBit much longer and don't want to send to that slow Mac wallet.

Coinmarketcap only reflects volume in BTC at the moment but people are buying NYC/ETH.

Ps: Merry X-mas to you too NewYorkCoinMiner and thx for your efforts.
Activity: 23

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Well that was fast!  Grin

coinomi‏
@CoinomiWallet
Following Following @CoinomiWallet
More
Replying to @BlueYozakura
@NewYorkCoinNYC will be available in our next release Smiley

6:07 PM - 25 Dec 2017

Sorry I'm not sure how to upload screenshots and embed them here but this is what they said on Twitter.

Now that is a very nice reply.  Good start to the new year.
Well that was fast!  Grin

coinomi‏
@CoinomiWallet
Following Following @CoinomiWallet
More
Replying to @BlueYozakura
@NewYorkCoinNYC will be available in our next release Smiley

6:07 PM - 25 Dec 2017

Sorry I'm not sure how to upload screenshots and embed them here but this is what they said on Twitter.
Will be ready in no time. Don't hesitate to buy the NYC cheapies, or too late!

Well.. I tried to take a trip over to yobit and well the reviews are not good at all. They even have a special in the chat about a 100% bonus up to $500 for anyone depositing ltc, btc, doge and eth. That sounds weird right? I mean where do you see an exchange providing a 100% deposit bonus? The only time I've seen that is from the usual gambling or ahem... provably fair sites. Maybe this is something new but I have never seen anything like this offered on an exchange. Could be something new but it's creeping me out. 

I tweeted to COINOMI about the NYC COIN hoping they can provide an update because it would make getting coins easier. I don't buy coins unless the wallet is up and ready seeing as there are so many issues with deposits or withdrawals getting frozen in some of these exchanges.

I'll update when I hear back because I really want this to work. I mean a NYC coin? Epic.

So we'll see what they say.
Activity: 31

Bruhh cheapies are pretty much gone xDD

Also, follow my crypto twitter, I'm trying to promote NYC on there, it'd be nice for everyone to leave good replies so other people get interested.
@iCryptoPro
Activity: 40
Is there anyway to get that "Alert Key Compromised upgrade required" feature from popping up? Or maybe I should ask does it stop popping up at some point?

This alert will still have to pop up occasionally,but it doesn't affect your coins and wallet, just ignore it. Hope this will be fixed in the near future.
Enjoy your NYC ride. 

Do you know when the coinomi wallet will be ready? This thread says Dec 2017 and there are only about 6 days left to the month. I'm not a fan of keeping any funds on any of the exchanges so if I'm buying I want to be able to withdraw asap.

Also glad to see merchants are accepting the coin already so I'd like to have my family and friends actually pop into these stores and use these coins as I'm a native NYer:) I just live on the west coast.

Activity: 40
Is there anyway to get that "Alert Key Compromised upgrade required" feature from popping up? Or maybe I should ask does it stop popping up at some point?

This alert will still have to pop up occasionally,but it doesn't affect your coins and wallet, just ignore it. Hope this will be fixed in the near future.
Enjoy your NYC ride. 
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello,
nice new website

i wish you all good luck with your project

Waiting your good news Wink
I was about to ask for the "config" file explanation but I think I got it up and running. I'm at 2.89% completed in syncing the wallet so I have a ways to go. I was about to ask about the 1 active connections but BOOM there are 3 active connections!

I'm loving this NYC Coin whaat??!? Yes baby!

I want to buy some bad but I haven't tried yobit yet. ...........Goes to check that out....>
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
I'm very excited  ....... very, very happyful

To the moon  
go, go , go!

p.s: Dev, congratulations .... You are very active, and this will give you a big reward. (and to others too)
Your job is unbelivable.

Cheers from Brazil.

Seems its getting people's attention. Very soon it might take off............

Yes, more people are investing in Alt coins due to BTC long confirmation times and high fees.

They realize BTC is not useful for daily transactions so the ALT coins are moving higher, thats
why NYC was created with little to no transaction fees, and lightning fast payments, 5x quicker
then LTC.

This coin can be used for instant purchases on a daily basis and is much more functional, that
is why the price will rise sharply in 2018.
Activity: 69
I lost a wallet with 150 million NYC! Unfortunately I can't recover... Why was this coin delisted by Bleutrade? How many days have you changed the NYC symbol? It's nostalgic for this coin, it was one of the first ones I worked on, good luck.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

To the moon  
go, go , go!

p.s: Dev, congratulations .... You are very active, and this will give you a big reward. (and to others too)
Your job is unbelivable.

Cheers from Brazil.

Seems its getting people's attention. Very soon it might take off............
Activity: 21

To the moon  
go, go , go!

Your job is unbelivable.

Cheers from Brazil.

Jump to: