Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 192. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

I just understand that they have changed the photos on the links to discredit me. it's not the same screenshots on the link now.

They have control of FTP on their own website of course, easy to change photo afterwards and keep the same link.

My words don't mean the same now.

Never mind i've got every screenshoots and i understand better their comportment.

I began to like it now, never mind i'm smarter. But his "proof" is not too bad, they are just people with a great ego and vexable.  

I stay on my research of course and i would inform people about real informations i will found.  Here and in many others places without propaganda and only with verified facts.

I will do by best to be objective  

HAVE YOU NYCOIN? HOW MANY?
IF SOME ONE IS LYING HERE WHY SHOULD TO DO IT . CAN BE JUST TO PUMP A COIN THAT THEY BUY ALMOST FOR FREE.
ARE CAN BE THAT SOME ONE WANT A LOW PRICE ON NYC THAT CAN BE TOO.
I WILL GET THE ANSWER FROM COINOMI AND WILL CONFIRM WHO IS LYING HERE

Petros : Yes we've got, me and my family and some  of my friends. I hired my name. I have a lot of question too, for now i try to understand this place and if there are troll here too.
 Be sure when i will good understand, i'll do everything to support NYC or the inverse. Newyorkcoinminer : Victimisation and accusations in the same sentence don't impress me,  it's not constructive and i'm alone here

WHAT YOU SPEAK ABOUT CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC .

Yes of course. When i come here(about just 2 days) someone post a screenshoot with coinomi said that they won't have plan to integrate NYC. So i ask to newyorkcoin dev to post a screenshoot of their conversations with coinomi about a real integration of NYC in their wallet and "right now" ! It was a chance for them to prove it was a troll(apparently they think there are a lot of troll here) but they spoke bad to investors here. And about me and my value, i prefere loose my coins instead of sell to the newcomers, so i want to understand. Trying to understand, i look at every comportements here.

i get the coinomi support answer is positive
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Dev interested new design for NYC ? Wallet design , Ann design + etc , Regards

Almost feeling goose bumps from this one  Wink
Looks so nifty

How is that image not the coin image yet...or are we waiting so we can accumulate cheap coins before moon??

I agree, love the look of this coin, add to the new website and lets get some more attention!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Dev interested new design for NYC ? Wallet design , Ann design + etc , Regards

Almost feeling goose bumps from this one  Wink
Looks so nifty

How is that image not the coin image yet...or are we waiting so we can accumulate cheap coins before moon??
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Hello,
Please buy all the NYC at 1 satoshi at 40 BTC value because the DEV say that will reach 100 satoshi 1 coin, meaning that from 40 BTC you will get 4000 BTC,It's a lifetime opportunity..
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
It would be very difficult to not make money with NYC at these prices. Even those that jumped in at 1 sat will make a bunch. There will be lots of great news and developments coming for NYC. Maybe Coinomi addition will put leery minds to rest. It will certainly get NYC seen by MANY NEW EYES.
Activity: 8
Take a deep breath, you're safe here. This is not a scam coin. NYC has been churning for 3 1/2+ years. I have a vested interest to see the proliferation and widescale adoption/usage of NYC. I am not pumping COINOMI to scam. I haven't sold a single NYC to date. Actually bought some NYC recently (couldn't resist grabbing some cheapies!). If you recommended NYC, your friends and family will give you a big warm hug sometime next year.

Ok NewYorkCoinMiner, thanks for sharing yours words and experience. I'm forced to stay concentrate in regards on my first experience here. I'm very serene don't worry. If my family, my friends and me make money, all the better, but otherwise it doesn't matter. We don't live only for money. We create adrenaline, we love NYC concept, we have our feet on the ground and we are organized.
I want you sold and gone! That message was for supporters of NYC.
Take a deep breath, you're safe here. This is not a scam coin. NYC has been churning for 3 1/2+ years. I have a vested interest to see the proliferation and widescale adoption/usage of NYC. I am not pumping COINOMI to scam. I haven't sold a single NYC to date. Actually bought some NYC recently (couldn't resist grabbing some cheapies!). If you recommended NYC, your friends and family will give you a big warm hug sometime next year.
i just was asked from you to sell them on doge market for 026  ,you call us all in that chat trolls .what to think about all of you

I just understand that they have changed the photos on the links to discredit me. it's not the same screenshots on the link now.

They have control of FTP on their own website of course, easy to change photo afterwards and keep the same link.

Never mind i've got every screenshoots and i understand better their comportment.

I began to like it now, never mind i'm smarter. But his "proof" is not too bad, they are just people with a great ego and vexable. 

I stay on my research of course and i would inform people about real informations i will found.  Here and in many others places without propaganda and only with verified facts.

IF SOME ONE IS LYING HERE WHY SHOULD TO DO IT . CAN BE JUST TO PUMP A COIN THAT THEY BUY ALMOST FOR FREE.

Petros : Yes we've got, me and my family and some  of my friends. I hired my name. I have a lot of question too, for now i try to understand this place and if there are troll here too.
 Be sure when i will good understand, i'll do everything to support NYC or the inverse. Newyorkcoinminer : Victimisation and accusations in the same sentence don't impress me,  it's not constructive and i'm alone here

WHAT YOU SPEAK ABOUT CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC .

Why would a $5m crypto have a message forum filled with trolls, using various aliases? Why would they be spending so much effort trying to discredit NYC? Who are they? And why are they here?

I stay on my research of course and i would inform people about real informations i will found.  Here and in many others places without propaganda and only with verified facts.

Not too thrilled seeing NYC trading volume fall-off within hours of giving "proof" to the all-important-bonehead posting scam disinformation here. Reinforces the relevance of this message forum to NYC success. But don't worry, NYC is leaving the forum world and heading out into the bright lights of the big City VERY VERY soon...
I AM NOT A TROLL,
I WANT TO SELL THE COINS AND AFTER I DONT CARE.
I ALLREADY HAVE ASK COINOMI SUPPORT FOR ANSWER .IS TAKE TIME I WILL POST IT HERE GOOD ARE BAD WILL BE POSTED HERE .(IF IS BAD THE ANSWER FIRST I WILL SELL AND LATER POST)
IF IS GOOD IS BETTER FOR EVERY ONE HERE .
AND DONT WORRY IS NO MANY PEOPLE THAT READ THIS CHAT TO EFFECT  TO THE TRADING VOLUME . SOMEONE HAVE TO CREATE A TELLEGRAM CHANEL IS FASTER ALL THE COINS DEV USE TELLEGRAM CHAT TOO
Not too thrilled seeing NYC trading volume fall-off within hours of giving "proof" to the all-important-bonehead posting scam disinformation here. Reinforces the relevance of this message forum to NYC success. But don't worry, NYC is leaving the forum world and heading out into the bright lights of the big City VERY VERY soon...
Not much trust in a trust-less environment. Glad to see all the rest in this price range are scams. YOU FOUND THE REAL DEAL WITH NYC! Enjoy the free ride.

Activity: 115
ROAD MAP FOR NYC:

1. Coinomi adding NYC

2. NYC ATM's in all 5 boroughs

3. THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER opening in Manhattan

4. widescale adoption and usage of NYC

nycoin.net

UPDATED WEBSITE COMING SOON!  http://awebdemo.com/pro/new-york-coin3.html

For now :

1 NO for coinomi integration here : https://imgur.com/a/bQ2SW

1 YES for coinomi integration here :  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-RcJ8WKihNifD4OWT_jROL6tSu5izvgl

1  half of a YES for coinomi integration here : http://nycoin.net/img/coinomiscreenshot.png
wow now that i have see the 3d link is very interested .
maybe that is the reason why the price again is going to 000035cent
i hade to sell them on half sat ... (no any way no one will be buy .the much cheaper prices existing ,only if i cancel 1 sat order sell that i have open allready 2 months now. i will go 2 months back) every one have to  wright to coinomi support and ask the same. later paste the screen shoot of the answer
4 zero  here: gREG-y, PETROS111280, spase.k, Miner77790

I can't get all the weenies to sell before blast off, but I wish I could!   Wink
me too in the club?? haha
and why you bellieve that is more people here every day to check the chat?(no one other care)is only you the big investors that own many nycs and pray huge price jump ,,,you use  the people like us . we just want to go out and we cant.for now.
i am just here why i own some coins.
i am not here for any contributions for you . lets be clear with that.
i am checking the price and that chat few times per day only why i am interested to sell them ......
if you are here to make contributions. is your problem ,is  maybe why you have a bigger investment from me on nyc . maybe you are in dev team sure you do it for the big money . maybe you are patriot too new yorker , i am not ....
i just was fooled by someone to buy that shcoins is not so bad i think i will finaly sell them in good price for me .not today sure the price is again folling down like a month before . i bellieve will get to 1 sat maybe in 1-2 months why the december is like a rubber . will take much longer for coinomi and atm 100 sat price . i only wait to some 1 buy them from me for 1 sat.
you can married the nycoin is your choice that .dont ask me to make the same. about the other 3 people i have no any idea who they are ?
i think they are like me and you just want to make some money on the coin wrong choice are maybe the right one . for now is too late every one is on the same train..you have to wait until the next station that we can go down , and new fruits come. until then we will every day meet here.
allways pm messages are welcome if some one is filling bad about my words
4 zero contributions here: gREG-y, PETROS111280, spase.k, Miner77790

I can't get all the weenies to sell before blast off, but I wish I could!   Wink
Jump to: