Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 187. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Nycoin is not a scam coin.  
Bought first on coingather and later on at yobit.
 Never had a problem whit transaction to my Wallet,  
you are welcome to our telegram community https://t.me/NewYorkCoinNYC
Iff you dont wanna buy. Or invest stop spam and leave!!

Nycoin to the moon !!!
Activity: 8

200 000 done. Transfert from my Yobit account 5 minutes ago .

Let me know if you received it.

Real World is The key, good luck ! We love New York Coin

Hello I'm back,

Xmas has passed you must answer me now. It's the minimum, especially for a donation...

Take the opportunity to make a screenshot of my donation and show the new(s) proof of good functioning (wallet, Yobit etc...)
Activity: 11
Honestly, has anyone here been able to withdraw NYC coins to their wallets from YOBIT? Question 2: why is NYC only on Yobit? All is very fishy...

for me the transfers from Yobit to my wallet are working fine.
I never exceed 500,000 nyc and everything is OK.

Right now I don't have a problem   Wink

For me the withdrawals of NYC to my wallet from Yobit were fine, large and small amounts.
Yesterday I deposited ETH on Yobit to buy BTC and successfully sent it to another exchange to buy coins.
I know there are a lot of negative reviews about Yobit but personally I've had no problems, maybe the people complaining
made some mistakes themselves, or did not investigate the coins they were buying?

Here is the review from Coinsutra (Last Updated:24/10/2017) :

https://coinsutra.com/yobit-exchange-review-legit-or-scam/

Questions:
1) What wallet are you withdrawing to? I mean were are you storing your NYC coins?
2) Can you post a screenshot showing the actual Yobit withdrawal success? I am just very very curios to see an actual successful NYC withdrawal.
Regarding my withdrawals:
I created a NYC coin token in MyEtherwallet but:
- Yobit manages to cancel all my NYC withdrawals (big or small)
- Yobit gives me no transaction ID
- Yobit doesn't even let me post on its chatroom (says "insufficient funds"...when I actually have way more than enough in there)
- Yobit of course does not reply to any ticket sent

Now I'm actually wondering if the NYC coin is actually a SCAM...

Activity: 20
Possible investor here, someone give me a rundown on why this isn't a pump and dump coin please

Here are the list of reasons that worry me:
-Out since 2014, development has been slow
-Website looks amateur
-No Roadmap or white paper (This is the shadiest bit)

Reasons that interest me
-Volume is increasing day to day
-Low market Cap as of now
-0 transaction fees

If anyone is able to elaborate on any of the points i gave or correct me, it'll be much appreciated
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
weak hands are almost cleared out. grab some cheapies, while you still can...

once they're gone - they're GONE FOREVER!

In case you didn't notice, NYC has traded over $200,000 USD in the past 24 hrs. NYC had ALL CHEAPIES cleared out. Now some are back in cheapie-land even though $60,000 NYC/BTC has traded hands in the past 24 hrs. If price manipulation was a questions 2 days ago, that has now been answered. There are persistent forces trying to keep NYC price very depressed  Undecided

but NYC shall rise and SHINE!!! nycoin.net

Yes you are right price is apparently actively being held down, I've seen buy orders filled for 0.00000004 ETH while the highest buy order was 0.00000008

Quote from http://nycoin.net/about/ :

"YOU HAVE FOUND A WINNER!

NYC is simply more usable than Bitcoin. NYC is over 20X faster to send/receive/confirm transactions. NYC is much cheaper to use than Bitcoin. NO FEES to use newyorkc network! NYC is anonymous, decentralized and has a proven blockchain - churning out transactions every 30 seconds since 2014 with minimum support. There appears to be a concerted effort to keep the price of NYC stuck in a nauseating holding pattern of $0.00003-$0.00015. Never seeming to be able to gain any footing. Just up and down. Up and down. This can psychologically frustrate ANY INVESTOR! This is accomplished by creating "sell walls" using sub-markets. NYC/USD is sold starting at $0.000025 (but not much remains) while NYC/ETH is sold starting at $0.00003 (not much left there either!) and the primary market NYC/BTC is sold starting at $0.00015 (as of this writing). The people buying in the NYC/BTC market obviously pushes up the AVERAGE price (which is what's displayed everywhere) and shows NYC yo-yo'ing back and forth between low submarket price $0.00003 and high primary market price $0.00015. Why are there sellers stacking NYC and selling against ETH and USD and DOGE at $0.00003-ish when buyers are obviously willing to pay a full satoshi which is 5X higher? It's possibly done to FRUSTRATE SUPPORTERS. And maybe investors will get frustrated enough to walk away and forget one of the most usable (and disruptive) cryptocurrencies in existence! "

Help NYC grow and buy and HODL NYC
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
weak hands are almost cleared out. grab some cheapies, while you still can...

once they're gone - they're GONE FOREVER!

In case you didn't notice, NYC has traded over $200,000 USD in the past 24 hrs. NYC had ALL CHEAPIES cleared out. Now some are back in cheapie-land even though $60,000 NYC/BTC has traded hands in the past 24 hrs. If price manipulation was a questions 2 days ago, that has now been answered. There are persistent forces trying to keep NYC price very depressed  Undecided

but NYC shall rise and SHINE!!! nycoin.net
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Honestly, has anyone here been able to withdraw NYC coins to their wallets from YOBIT? Question 2: why is NYC only on Yobit? All is very fishy...

For me the withdrawals of NYC to my wallet from Yobit were fine, large and small amounts.
Yesterday I deposited ETH on Yobit to buy BTC and successfully sent it to another exchange to buy coins.
I know there are a lot of negative reviews about Yobit but personally I've had no problems, maybe the people complaining
made some mistakes themselves, or did not investigate the coins they were buying?

Here is the review from Coinsutra (Last Updated:24/10/2017) :

https://coinsutra.com/yobit-exchange-review-legit-or-scam/
Activity: 27

Activity: 86
yes it is i speak about it very long time .
yobit is a scam ,until now is sellective scam, soon will explode for every one .i was scammed too by yobit and i know many people that the coins was lost on transfer
just after coinomi update every one should remove the coins from there

CoinGather is scam !!!

YoBit is scam Huh

U are Trickster or true person

Somebody tell me the truth.

Please ~

I invested $ 5,000 here.

remove the coins the fast is possible that is the trouthg
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.
yobit is a scam ,until now is sellective scam, soon will explode for every one .i was scammed too by yobit and i know many people that the coins was lost on transfer

CoinGather is scam !!!

YoBit is scam Huh

U are Trickster or true person

Somebody tell me the truth.

Please ~

I invested $ 5,000 here.

$5000 YOU MUST OWN HALF THE COIN SUPPLY Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.
Hi i  cant find a boot strap and its going to take forever to load the chain, and there is no thing for NYC at cryptochainer. please help if you can also will my coins be ok i have the coins froom 2015 Smiley
Activity: 86
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
They just posted :

coinomi

@CoinomiWallet
 47m47 minutes ago
More
Replying to @bra_quabyna @BlueYozakura @NewYorkCoinNYC
Any day now Smiley

So much sooner than I thought:) Yah!

Activity: 5
Пoдcкaжитe!нe coбиpaeтecь ли вы пoмecтить  NYC в InvestBox
Activity: 7
works just fine ... i tried it ...
10 sec transaction ...
i think U are the scam.
Activity: 7
Worked in the past just fine for me ?
very fast
Cannot Withdraw my coins from Yobit!!! I believe we are being SCAMMED!!!! The price difference on Yobit is also a sign....@&%@%!!!
Will be ready in no time. Don't hesitate to buy the NYC cheapies, or too late!

Bruhh cheapies are pretty much gone xDD

Also, follow my crypto twitter, I'm trying to promote NYC on there, it'd be nice for everyone to leave good replies so other people get interested.
@iCryptoPro

I still see a 35 btc sell order on yobit for .00015, still relatively cheap!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
For the more advanced users,  You can send your NYC to a paperwallet and then (when available) use Coinomi's Sweep function to get them in your Coinomi wallet.

Paperwallet generator available at https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/paperwallet/?currency=newyork

I just downloaded this as I saw this at the very bottom of the page but wasn't sure if it was still working:) Great:)
Jump to: