Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 196. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Looks interesting how to get new year coin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Simple, and only 2 words. BUY NYC!!!

P.S. Everything is stacked low. Once these shenanigans are over, NYC WILL ascend to the moon! And do it very very quickly.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Coinomi addition of NewYorkCoin will introduce NYC to hundreds of thousands of tier-1 crypto investors. ShapeShipt and Changelly will likely trade NYC. All of the other services/exchanges that watch BIG BOY players like Coinomi will now know NewYorkCoin! This is the BIGGEST news for NYC since launch! It cost 2 BTC. Remember how much you contributed to NYC when you ask what she can do for you. BUY NYC!!!
Its really great to see Dev is active. All the best.  Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
How to clear 39BTC 1sat sell wall? Anyway, good buy pressure is noticed so far. Hope things will go right.  Grin
Coinomi addition of NewYorkCoin will introduce NYC to hundreds of thousands of tier-1 crypto investors. ShapeShipt and Changelly will likely trade NYC. All of the other services/exchanges that watch BIG BOY players like Coinomi will now know NewYorkCoin! This is the BIGGEST news for NYC since launch! It cost 2 BTC. Remember how much you contributed to NYC when you ask what she can do for you. BUY NYC!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Now that the digital money is on the rise, digital currencies such as NYC, which have undergone a test of time, are very advantageous both in terms of security and speed of transfer. Now it is you who are selling at a bargain price that you are causing NYC prices The serious imbalance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
NYC need  more trading platforms, like binance.com, hitbtc.com, aex.com, which are great platforms to trade on these platforms NYC, then the value of NYC return very quickly, there will be a large number of supporters.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
try - Help>Debug>Console and type " repairwallet ". Without quotes.
No friend It's in the blockade! Such as in blockchain btc where you can see all transactions at this address Public information The wallet does not show any transactions
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
try - Help>Debug>Console and type " repairwallet ". Without quotes.
Everything works fine with wallets.

NYC has been working smoothly since March 6, 2014. 2 months ago I downloaded from the official site -
Today I checked on the transfer to yobit 650 000 - 21 seconds.
NYC - taxis.

No problem.

I synchronize my wallet every day - 10-15 minutes.

The fact that the new users are synchronized "long", and the volume of transactions for NYC is not childish.

Can compare with BTC- try today. You will immediately understand the advantage of NYC.

The community specifically for new users at MEGA provides a basis for speeding up the process. The instruction is. All clear.

Where can the promising NYC currency go?

I'll tell you - on the official pool NYC without FEE http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php,

where I constantly mine NYC supporting the currency for half a year.

Tell me where to look transactions ? I want to see my transactions!
Activity: 152
Everything works fine with wallets.

NYC has been working smoothly since March 6, 2014. 2 months ago I downloaded from the official site -
Today I checked on the transfer to yobit 650 000 - 21 seconds.
NYC - taxis.

No problem.

I synchronize my wallet every day - 10-15 minutes.

The fact that the new users are synchronized "long", and the volume of transactions for NYC is not childish.

Can compare with BTC- try today. You will immediately understand the advantage of NYC.

The community specifically for new users at MEGA provides a basis for speeding up the process. The instruction is. All clear.

Where can the promising NYC currency go?

I'll tell you - on the official pool NYC without FEE http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php,

where I constantly mine NYC supporting the currency for half a year.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Wallet syncs very long time, my not synchronized at all.

Anyone upload  again in Mega current block chain.
Is wallet synced? Maybe not fully synced and your coins haven't shown up yet.
The wallet is fully synchronized I use one address in this wallet for a month Yesterday I launched a wallet No coins No transaction history The file wallet.dat is not damaged I tried to restore my wallet with a private key No progress There are options?

Look at block explorer if any transactions happened, if no try running salvage wallet.
http://nyc-block.mypool.club/   This ? It does not show the old transactions Now I try to load the purse again and restore the private key
6c57f68a707fecbaf64dfeea95bf7c21cb8517e6f2dfab2ee943eb8e7625e30c
7e2b6bc22d63ec931b907cb43cbf8c86241085189ee5df7f43e908fd8d82569b
78b581f3fa5e33da17194262efe3d9c0520a53ebf51d432364569e47e9b42d77
Hash my transactions with Yobit
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Is wallet synced? Maybe not fully synced and your coins haven't shown up yet.
The wallet is fully synchronized I use one address in this wallet for a month Yesterday I launched a wallet No coins No transaction history The file wallet.dat is not damaged I tried to restore my wallet with a private key No progress There are options?

Look at block explorer if any transactions happened, if no try running salvage wallet.
Sorry buddy, blockchain doesn't lie. And core wallets don't forget a deposit/transaction. Either you're lying or you're confused. Either way - better luck next time!
Where can I see the transactions from my address? I will prove that I do not lie. No coins. This is a fact. I agree with you that this is very strange. Blockchine can not lie But as so I have backup copies Private keys From the address where the coins lay
JUST RECEIVED FROM COINOMI:

Ticket: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/860718

The NYC integration is complete, it has been for a while now. Our engineers are ironing out some irrelevant bugs for the new release, which is imminent in the next days.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Slack  |  Medium

Coinomi Update with NYC coming any day now...
Activity: 358
Merit: 10

Looking through fascinating NYC dollars.
Sorry buddy, blockchain doesn't lie. And core wallets don't forget a deposit/transaction. Either you're lying or you're confused. Either way - better luck next time!
Look at your 3rd screenshot. 0 transactions. Nothing has ever been sent to that wallet.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KADd2sg20gN1AhUilM7iRo-F-BFHSyvT
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i5Ii_Zs6rc8dltkJDcwjveirOYR6MKnH
History of the withdrawal of coins from the exchange
If you need to prove that I will contact the support service of the exchange which sent me coins to the address and they will confirm
Coins were in the purse yesterday!
Look at your 3rd screenshot. 0 transactions. Nothing has ever been sent to that wallet.
Jump to: