Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 197. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Post a screenshot of your wallet open
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In the lower right corner of your wallet. Is there a spinning wheel or a check mark? When you scroll over bars next to it - how many connections do you have?
Checkbox is Purse is synchronized Number of connections 7
In the lower right corner of your wallet. Is there a spinning wheel or a check mark? When you scroll over bars next to it - how many connections do you have?
Smart money is starting to hear about NYC. Volume is steadily picking up and cheapies are quickly disappearing...

P.S. NYC core wallet is almost 4 yrs old with NOBODY EVER having problems. Newbie has wallet problems. I smell a rat!...
Here is my address REfuAGume4z8pLLA6wquQPWhKWg13ZBJZo In the wallet Now there are no coins. No transaction history. Where can I see the transactions I made? You leave the answer! I'm not a novice. But I face this problem for the first time!
Smart money is starting to hear about NYC. Volume is steadily picking up and cheapies are quickly disappearing...

P.S. NYC core wallet is almost 4 yrs old with NOBODY EVER having problems. Newbie has wallet problems. I smell a rat!...
NO NETWORK FEES = FREE MONEY TRANSFER

30-SECOND CONFIRMATIONS = USABLE AT RETAIL LEVEL

IF YOU CAN FIND BETTER, I'M A BUYER!!!
The wallet is fully synchronized I use one address in this wallet for a month Yesterday I launched a wallet No coins No transaction history The file wallet.dat is not damaged I tried to restore my wallet with a private key No progress There are options?Huh?

Where can I see the transaction history? Service http://nyc-block.mypool.club/ does not work ! Wallet has stopped working !
Activity: 22
scryptenthusiast ~

how many stores are there in New York City ?

NEW YORK COIN ~~~

Is wallet synced? Maybe not fully synced and your coins haven't shown up yet.
The wallet is fully synchronized I use one address in this wallet for a month Yesterday I launched a wallet No coins No transaction history The file wallet.dat is not damaged I tried to restore my wallet with a private key No progress There are options?
Cost NYC Community 2 BTC to get implemented on Coinomi. Glad to see it paying off already! Cool

NYC ATM's will be less confusing.

Activity: 23
JUST RECEIVED FROM COINOMI:

Ticket: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/860718

The NYC integration is complete, it has been for a while now. Our engineers are ironing out some irrelevant bugs for the new release, which is imminent in the next days.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Slack  |  Medium

The balance in the wallet is 0 What is this?
Do you have a problem Why does my wallet show 0?
The wallet does not display balance and transactions. It's better for you to answer! There is a private key Does not help

This is confusing. The Coinomi wallet isn't up yet.
Activity: 23
Loving the concept, not loving the name and logo.

This. Maybe they'll rebrand, like Stellar Lumens (Stellar) did.
Cost NYC Community 2 BTC to get implemented on Coinomi. Glad to see it paying off already! Cool
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Meanwhile daily volume is almost 2 BTC Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Is wallet synced? Maybe not fully synced and your coins haven't shown up yet.

The NYC integration is complete, it has been for a while now. Our engineers are ironing out some irrelevant bugs for the new release, which is imminent in the next days.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

The balance in the wallet is 0 What is this?
Do you have a problem Why does my wallet show 0?
The wallet does not display balance and transactions. It's better for you to answer! There is a private key Does not help
Activity: 1
Loving the concept, not loving the name and logo.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

Jump to: